Suicide bombing at Jaalle Siyaad Military Academy in Mogadishu kills at least 30 soldiers

No wonder the president, gov't, ministers, along with state media have been silent. The media blackout have been said to be facilitated through hush money.

----.png

Hey remove this. They will label you a “conspiracy theorist” 🤣.

f*ck whoever comes with the conspiracy theorist accusations :nahgirl:

I'm against politicizing and tribalizing the fight against AS, but all circumstances against this 'incident' makes you *involuntarily* suspicious. Let me go through what we know.

The suicide attacker somehow managed to penetrate through a heavily guarded military site. This may have been a 'shortcoming' from the responsible personnel, which has happened before. At the same time the soldiers present there were not newly recruited, which makes it harder to blend it with them. Among other factors.

The president and pm are currently abroad. A normal procedure for a state leader would be cutting his foreign trip short and heading home when a small incident occurs. A terror attack would entice a stronger reason, but that hasn't happened. You'd at least expect the president and pm to make a statement and send condolences. Not happened either. Nothing from their office, spokesperson or other representatives.

It's dead silent from cabinet ministers and other state officials. State media and affiliated people are keeping their mouth shut in a total media blackout, and reports are coming out that they have been paid to be quiet.

We don't even know the accurate info about the attack, especially the figure of wounded and fatalities. Only through some sources that have said 30+ dead and 45+ injured. Other sources are claiming more than 100 total casualties.

High profiled people, including people who've been through previous terror attacks, are also claiming that things doesn't add up.

With that said, I'm not blaming on an inside job. But everything surrounding this attack makes me believe that foul play could be involved. And the silence from everyone, makes it more obvious. I'm still reserving my judgement, but an investigation is needed to clear everything.

AUN to the soldiers whose life were cut short and may Allah give a speedy recovery to the wounded soldiers.

Last edited:
f*ck whoever comes with the conspiracy theorist accusations :nahgirl:

I'm against politicizing and tribalizing the fight against AS, but all circumstances against this 'incident' makes you *involuntarily* suspicious. Let me go through what we know.

The suicide attacker somehow managed to penetrate through a heavily guarded military site. This may have been a 'shortcoming' from the responsible personnel, which has happened before. At the same time the soldiers present there were not newly recruited, which makes it harder to blend it with them among other factors.

The president and pm are currently abroad. A normal procedure for a leader would be cutting his foreign trip short and head home when a small incident occurs. A terror attack would entice a stronger reason, but that hasn't happened. You'd at least expect the president and pm to make a statement and send condolences. Not happened either. Nothing from their office, spokesperson or other representatives.

It's dead silent from cabinet ministers and other state officials. State media and affiliated people are keeping their mouth shut in a total media blackout, and reports are coming out that they have been paid to be quiet.

We don't even know the accurate info about the attack, especially the figure of wounded and fatalities. Only through some sources that have said 30+ dead and 45+ injured. Other sources are claiming more than 100 total casualties.

High profiled people, including people who've been through previous terror attacks, are also claiming that things doesn't add up.

With that said, I'm not blaming on an inside job. But everything surrounding this attack makes me believe that foul play could be involved. And the silent from top all the way to bottom from everyone, makes it more oblivious. I'm still reserving my judgement, but an investigation is needed to clear everything.
It’s clear as the sun that Shabaab, the government, Xanale and Nisa are all connected. One big criminal enterprise 🤣.

It’s clear as the sun that Shabaab, the government, Xanale and Nisa are all connected. One big criminal enterprise 🤣.

Everyone is in cahoot with everyone. You can't even separate between who is who anymore 😅 I used to be gullible before and in denial that there could be any slightest truth to a theory of this sort, but not anymore. Nacalaa 🤣

Everyone is in cahoot with everyone. You can't even separate between who is who anymore 😅 I used to be gullible before and in denial that there could be any slightest truth to a theory of this sort, but not anymore. Nacalaa 🤣
Thank you. Good, you have reached my level of understanding now. We finally on the same page. 😂 Somalia is literally run by Xanale who love corruption. Money to be made all at the expenses of western tax payers. We are kept in this mess and it’s all the blame of our own. The agenda is eventually for Ethiopia to take over.

Thank you. Good, you have reached my level of understanding now. We finally on the same page. 😂 Somalia is literally run by Xanale who love corruption. Money to be made all at the expenses of western tax payers. We are kept in this mess and it’s all the blame of our own. The agenda is eventually for Ethiopia to take over.

Ethiopia to take over?!!? :mjcry:

On the other hand, tens of thousands of Ethiopian troops will participate in the next phase of fight against AS. At our 'own' will 😅

The corruption by Xalane and their gov't in Somalia will never end. You said money made from 'western tax payers'? Wait until debt relief happens and how unlimited money will be borrowed that will never see any improvement for local Somalis. And how we'll never be able to pay it back again. #CorruptAndDefunct 🤣

Jungle

VIP
AUN to the victims. This is 14th october battalion lead by Colonel Nuur Fareey. Its a mix of Hawiye, Biimaal, Tunni etc

Who was the hero that tackled the suicide bomber and mitigated the explosion?

FB_IMG_1690303026250.jpg

Axmed Maxamed Macalin (Cagmadhige) from Cadale.

Ethiopia to take over?!!? :mjcry:

On the other hand, tens of thousands of Ethiopian troops will participate in the next phase of fight against AS. At our 'own' will 😅

The corruption by Xalane and their gov't in Somalia will never end. You said money from 'western tax payers'. Wait until debt relief happens and how unlimited money will be borrowed that will never see any improvement for local Somalis. And how we'll never be able to pay it back again 🤣

This is why I laugh when people think we are in a better position than Afghanistan 😂.

And yeh you forgot Ethiopia and their need for a “Navy” despite being landlocked 🤣. I have said this before and I will say it again, Somalia has vast amounts of resources like oil and gas which will be handed over to Ethiopia while parts of Yemen is being handed over to Saudi Arabia. Why is this happening? I’m not sure.

This is why I laugh when people think we are in a better position than Afghanistan 😂.

And yeh you forgot Ethiopia and their need for a “Navy” despite being landlocked 🤣. I have said this before and I will say it again, Somalia has vast amounts of resources like oil and gas which will be handed over to Ethiopia while parts of Yemen is being handed over to Saudi Arabia. Why is this happening? I’m not sure.

Given our precarious circumstances, anything is possible. Allow u gargaar Soomaaliya oo la kala boobayo :tocry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Murusade Shabaab Ceelbuur and Dayniile don’t forget!

They all interchange very easily unfortunately :mjkkk:
We do not plan to allow any of these ppl to have a say in Somalia’s future anyway 😂 we good. in the meantime take it lightly, I have no hate for Murusade but y’all need to liberate Ceelbuur eventually. We can’t be having khawarij right next to Dhusamareb if we want to grow this state rapidly :manny:

No say in Somalia’s future ?? :mjlol:

Its in HG’s best interest to keep peace with Biimaal and Raxanweyn , they are heavily represented in the military especially RX . It’s not the early 90’s when Biimaal and RX didn’t have any militias.

Trending