Suicide bombing at a popular ice-cream shop in Mogadishu

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
the west killed muslims, i am not denying it. what i am against is that instead of weeding this extremist muslims we instead blame others in this case.
West killed Muslims and non-muslims their own people for centuries. gaalo have a subjective moral if we can call that a moral.
since the term extremist was popularly used for Muslims.
Muslims around the world are denouncing, disassociating, from these so-called Muslims terrorist.

Apologising for every terror attack (something which they shouldn’t do). still be disregarded, nobody car or call them Islamist terrorist when they are killing millions of Muslims innocents.

so again nobody agreeing with them for killing innocent people. we all know they are organised people paid by them.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
West killed Muslims and non-muslims their own people for centuries. gaalo have a subjective moral if we can all that a moral.
since the term extremist was popularly used for Muslims. Muslims around the world are denouncing, disassociating, from these people. apologising for every terror attack (something which they shouldn’t do).
so again nobody agreeing with them for killing innocent people. we all know they are organised people paid by them.
here we go, @Admin look at this conspiracy nutcase. she is trying to say the west are behind the killing of this innocent people. this warrants an action, people are dead and she is making conspiracy theories about the west when alshabab is behind it. this member doesn't respect the deceased and needs to be punished.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
here we go, @Admin look at this conspiracy nutcase. she is trying to say the west are behind the killing of this innocent people. this warrants an action, people are dead and she is making conspiracy theories about the west when alshabab is behind it. this member doesn't respect the deceased and needs to be punished.
Get out of here. this is NOT the time nor place. shut the f*ck up

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
lol you sound like one of these liberal with a weak heart that can’t take a different opinion and want the person to lose their job.

wallahi waste of time to debate with weak man. take several seats newbie.

Hassan mahat

Get out of here. this is NOT the time nor place. shut the f*ck up
oh piss off. muslims were behind it like it or not. since you said there is no difference between radicals and seculars like me then muslims are behind it.

Hassan mahat

@Asli : there is no secular or conservative muslim, they is only one islam
also @Asli : the muslims who did that are not muslims, AUN to the victims.

stop being a fucking hypocrite. those who did this did it in the name of allah. they are muslims cry more.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@Asli : there is no secular or conservative muslim, they is only one islam
also @Asli : the muslims who did that are not muslims, AUN to the victims.

stop being a fucking hypocrite. those who did this did it in the name of allah. they are muslims cry more.
AUN to the victims, those people are not Muslim. They kill their own people, murder is one of the greatest sins. Don't be dense. That doesn't change the fact that they were never members of Islam.
whoever takes a life—unless as a punishment for murder or mischief in the land—it will be as if they killed all of humanity; and whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity.

Hassan mahat

AUN to the victims, those people are not Muslim. They kill their own people, murder is one of the greatest sins. Don't be dense. That doesn't change the fact that they were never members of Islam. Bye
they are muslims, they killed them in hopes of going to janna. stop it

Hassan mahat

You keep changing your words. You said they are muslim and all of a sudden you say they were muslim before? room temp iq wallahi
you are so stupid. terrorists are muslims. before and after. FYI room temp IQ translates to about 21 degree Celsius. with that iq level i will not be able to do basic comprehension and communicate well.

Trending