Suicide bombing at a popular ice-cream shop in Mogadishu

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Man how does Alshabab claim to be muslim most of their kills are muslim civilians
Lanatullahi dogs of hellfire. :susp::susp:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Aun to all the victims ehel iyo qarabo samir iyo imaan

This is where the attack happened in a ice cream shop

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
its so messed up people are enjoying themselves and others invest in a business back home to help the country than someone murders innocent people and destroy peoples business and livelihood

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
AUN, extremists should be dealt with. nacalaa ku taal to every somali that is still fan of ultra-orthodox interpretation of the quran. i am talking specifically to retards like @Dawo , @Omar del Sur and @Karim . shame on you all. we have to kill every extremist on the spot from now on.

Hassan mahat

there is no ultra-orthodox ... there is only Islam. you take it or leave it.
i am done being polite. f*ck off, i am not the same muslim as those who killed those innocent people. nacaala kugu tal . may allah curse you and everyone who support this lunatics. how did you classify those who committed this crime? don't tell me they are not muslim. they did this due their incorrect interpretation of the quran.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I don't even get it I can't rationalise why they chose a ice cream shop.
well these idiots paid by the secular western countries which kills a thousand more Muslims than they kill non-Muslims. are idiots they like to bomb popular places where they know a lot of people will be. by that, they want to kill a significant amount of people while in-storing fear so people will not gather together.

joke on them because no Muslim is afraid of death since it’s the beginning of the real life.

Hassan mahat

well these idiots paid by the secular western countries which kills a thousand more Muslims than they kill non-Muslims. are idiots they like to bomb popular places where they know a lot of people will be. by that, they want to kill a significant amount of people while in-storing fear so people will not gather together.

joke on them because no Muslim is afraid of death since it’s the beginning of the real life.
:russ: :mjlol: how on earth is this the fault of the west? they try to kill western citizens. this is the fault of extremist and radical muslims.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
i am done being polite. f*ck off, i am not the same muslim as those who killed those innocent people. nacaala kugu tal . may allah curse you and everyone who support this lunatics. how did you classify those who committed this crime? don't tell me they are not muslim. they did this due their incorrect interpretation of the quran.
another emotional wannabe atheist liberal Muslim, who like to misquote people. nobody is supporting these low-life paid by the same secular countries you love so much to kill Muslims.

Islam is Islam. there is no liberal Islam, no orthodox Islam.

Allah made Quran easy to understand for people who seek reel guidance... so all this incorrect interpretation is weak to explain or defend anything.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
:russ: :mjlol: how on earth is this the fault of the west? they try to kill western citizens. this is the fault of extremist and radical muslims.
joke on you for eating up gaalo history.... for centuries gaalo enslaved, colonised and killed many innocent people so if you believe that satanist will not kill few of their own for the bigger purpose.

Hassan mahat

another emotional wannabe atheist liberal Muslim, who like to misquote people. nobody is supporting these low-life paid by the same secular countries you love so much to kill Muslims.

Islam is Islam. there is no liberal Islam, no orthodox Islam.

Allah made Quran easy to understand for people who seek reel guidance... so all this incorrect interpretation is weak to explain or defend anything.
so if islam is islam, will that mean those who killed the people were muslims and you are same with them?

Hassan mahat

joke on you for eating up gaalo history.... for centuries gaalo enslaved, colonised and killed many innocent people so if you believe that satanist will not kill few of their own for the bigger purpose.
the west killed muslims, i am not denying it. what i am against is that instead of weeding this extremist muslims we instead blame others in this case.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
so if islam is islam, will that mean those who killed the people were muslims and you are same with them?
well if we are all like them I think half of the world population will be gone.
I think you just don’t want to understand. Islam as a religion is easy, perfect not subjective so there no liberal or orthodox.
So I a refuting that some people are interpreting the Quran in an orthodox or none orthodox way.

Yet another pathetic failure by the Somali government to protect a small ice-cream shop forget their goals of every fixing the country. They are all corrupt and useless pigs.

I don't even get it I can't rationalise why they chose a ice cream shop.

As you can see in the video, men and women are happily together mingling and enjoying ice-cream. This is probably why; and they want the place to have walls to divide people.

Trending

Latest posts