Suicide Bomb In Istanbul Busy Streets

The Turks are now blaming Ethiopians.. not our problem though
i don't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I don't expect Turks to exactly know African ethnicities well but this woman doesn't even look habesha, she looks like some sort of Sudani afro Arab or sth.
Wallahi i don’t care what she looks like, i just don’t want us to be thrown in this mess.😭😭😭😭

CalmOne20####

Somaliland + Ogaden Heritage
Wallahi i don’t care what she looks like, i just don’t want us to be thrown in this mess.😭😭😭😭
It's already been confirmed that she's an afro Syrian. She looks afro Syrian,not somali ,Egyptian Sudanese
or habesha. The group that planned the attack are kurds. Kurds,Syrians and black people are discriminated against in turkey,the same country that genocide assyrians and Armenians and had a slave trade. My Armenian friend told me all about the horrors of the ottoman empire. Turkey is a racist country. The way they treated the suspect was terrible,taking her hijab off and beating her up smh. I say us somalis should turn the turkish schools back home into somali schools and ban turks and the turkish flag from there. The poor Greeks and Armenians. Turks are descendants of Greek and other Balkan Christians,yet they are ashamed of their Christian ancestors.

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
“Mossad thinks Turkey is bigger menace than Iran” shows Israel’s immense hate for Muslims

This reminds me of the last ayah in Surah Fath (Victory) , Allah swt gives the example of the Muslims as that of a seed that against all odds breaks and sprouts through its shell and not only sprouts but becomes a strong well rooted tree with a strong stalk , that’s pleasing to the planter but enrages the disbelievers

Last edited:

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Also don’t like the harshness they dealt with the women , possibly removing her from her house without her hijab, she was wearing it the security footage

Who knows if she’s innocent

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Oh my god, OOH MY GOD with these Somalis and their main character syndrome.
Now the Kurds are using to deflect the blame from themselves. They know the captured is Syrian, but hey! Idiot Somalis came to rescue.

CalmOne20####

Somaliland + Ogaden Heritage
Now the Kurds are using to deflect the blame from themselves. They know the captured is Syrian, but hey! Idiot Somalis came to rescue.
May Allah protect somalis and other East African Muslims living in turkey.

omg this video is going to spread and it’s all lies. This is why I say there’s no one ummah these ppl are really trying to scapegoat us and put innocent Somalis in turkey at risk. Scum scum scum!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
omg this video is going to spread and it’s all lies. This is why I say there’s no one ummah these ppl are really trying to scapegoat us and put innocent Somalis in turkey at risk. Scum scum scum!
The person is not even a Muslim, so no need for "No ummah" rhetoric.

Trending

Latest posts