Suicide Bomb In Istanbul Busy Streets

CalmOne20####

Somaliland + Ogaden Heritage
they’re the most hated immigrants/refugees in turkey and terrorism is viewed as an arab thing so they’ll take the blame even if they’re innocent
Well,the Ottomans literally genocided Greeks, Assyrians and Armenians. It's probably a turkish wahabbi Erdoğan supporter. Turkey still doesn't recognise the Armenian genocide.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Or it could be Al shabaab revenging the mistreatment of Somalis

Erm guys this is the terrorist.. please don’t tell me she’s Somali

She doesn't look Somali at all. She looks Afro Arab.Hope the usual attention seeking Somalis keep their mouth shut.

Also, she doesn't look anything like the pics of the suspect. Either the picture is unrelated or they're just picking on foreigners.

She doesn't look Somali at all. She looks Afro Arab.Hope the usual attention seeking Somalis keep their mouth shut.
I haven’t seen any comments from Somalis but it’s early lol let’s hope. Also I saw many from Turkish ppl many of them are guessing Ethiopian/Somali or Kenyan but I think you are right.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Erm guys this is the terrorist.. please don’t tell me she’s Somali
Turkish police have arrested more than 20 suspects including one person who is believed to have planted the bomb, it's the PKK. Probably in retiliation for Turkish airstrikes in Kurdish areas in Iraq a while ago.

crazy, inalilah wainah ilayhir raqeeun
إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُون
May Allah grant them Jannah, people treat human blood so cheaply

Trending