Suicide Bomb In Istanbul Busy Streets

GemState

36/21
VIP
you’re right.. the women looks Ethiopian though
There are tons of Black Arabs in the Middle East and virtually all Arabs have a ton of SSA admixture. Like 15% of Saudi citzens are straight up Africans.

That woman's phenotype is fairly common, the only surprise is that an Syrian Afro-Arab sympathized with a Kurdish ethnonationalist group.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
you’re right.. the women looks Ethiopian though
She looks Kurdish, or Syrian Gypsy they can be as dark as this woman below.
1668420647063.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Do turks pay condolences to the hundreds that are killed by weekly qarax in muqdisho
Again with this mentality that is nothing than insecurity. Each time especially the recent bombs, 2017 etc. the Turkish always send condolences. So what your problem when we also send ours?

I have also come across a Somali that is trying to accuse as well, and guess what they are a Lander no surprise. I seriously think a lot of the people on social media that do this kind of bs are landers and they do it out of severe hatred. Twitter is such a shithole.

1668429214508.png

1668429322887.png

I have also come across a Somali that is trying to accuse as well, and guess what they are a Lander no surprise. I seriously think a lot of the people on social media that do this kind of bs are landers and they do it out of severe hatred. Twitter is such a shithole.

View attachment 243040
View attachment 243042
Even if she's somali ,imagine she is lander ....

Landers are mentally retarded wlh blh who deserve a good karbash.

Trending