Suicide Bomb In Istanbul Busy Streets

Oh my god, OOH MY GOD with these Somalis and their main character syndrome.
Now the Kurds are using to deflect the blame from themselves. They know the captured is Syrian, but hey! Idiot Somalis came to rescue.

I knew this would happen the minute I saw that the woman had some melanin.

Not a peep from any Ethiopians/Sudanese/Mauritanians whom she resembles much more but trust these attention seeking Somalis to pop up and give these people ammunition.

Somalis are stupidly naive when it comes to propaganda and culture wars but are yet chronically online. Only group of people who blindly believes in the one ummah concept in this dangerous world where everyone is out for themselves.

Somalis being attacked by their beloved Turks at the instigation of their beloved Arabs/Kurds might wake these doqons up.

Last edited:

Not a peep from any Ethiopians/Sudanese/Mauritanians whom she resembles much more but trust these attention seeking Somalis to pop up and give these people ammunition.

Somalis are stupidly naive when it comes to propaganda and culture wars but are yet chronically online. Only group of people who blindly believes in the one ummah concept in this dangerous world where everyone is out for themselves.

Somalis being attacked by their beloved Turks at the instigation of their beloved Arabs/Kurds might wake these doqons up.
I kind of blame the Somali woman too. How stupid is she? Why didn’t she wait for atleast a couple days before making a video. Somalis have main character syndrome so jarring!

The Arabs some of you lot love are being racist against Somalis. I can’t stand these ppl 🤢
These fckin levantine arabs are clueless, having dark/brownish skin doesnt mean you ethiopian or Somali only wtf

Plenty of dark arabs all over Arabia, they see dark skin and automatically assume Somali/Ethiopian

These fake arabs have hatred for Africans including Somalis that goes back to times of Nimrod and Fircaun

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

She had good intentions, warning Somalis to not go out without IDs or stay home unless it was absolute necessary. The Turkish Authorities went nuts searching every foreigner. But damn she put it most bad way ever. This video become a good propaganda material Kurdish twitter.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
She had good intentions, warning Somalis to not go out without IDs or stay home unless it was absolute necessary. The Turkish Authorities went nuts searching every foreigner. But damn she put it most bad way ever. This video become a good propaganda material Kurdish twitter.
Since shes alittle darker skinned they're throwing the blame to us & ethiopians. Thankfully theres alot of arab speaking somalis on twitter defending our name.

That somali lady should've just kept her mouth shut though idk wtf she was thinking alot of somalis want to comment on everything instead of keeping silent

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Since shes alittle darker skinned they're throwing the blame to us & ethiopians. Thankfully theres alot of arab speaking somalis on twitter defending our name.

That somali lady should've just kept her mouth shut though idk wtf she was thinking alot of somalis want to comment on everything instead of keeping silent
yes, there is even a fact checking account debunked this

Oh my god, OOH MY GOD with these Somalis and their main character syndrome.
Now the Kurds are using to deflect the blame from themselves. They know the captured is Syrian, but hey! Idiot Somalis came to rescue.
Biggest fake news I’ve ever seen. At no point did the women say she’s her sister she’s just warning Somalis to have their ids and not act suspicious. This is malicious disingenuous propaganda

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
At this point somalis will not learn until they get harmed, nothing else will work. We are being used as spacegoats for someone else crime. No peep from us.

Let turks suddenly attack us and some of us will wonder why that has happened, idiots. I hope that stupid woman deletes the video at least.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Biggest fake news I’ve ever seen. At no point did the women say she’s her sister she’s just warning Somalis to have their ids and not act suspicious. This is malicious disingenuous propaganda
that beside the point for them, they want scapegoat in anyway, they don't care, since not many arabs speaks somali, but hey, we were quick to respond

I have also come across a Somali that is trying to accuse as well, and guess what they are a Lander no surprise. I seriously think a lot of the people on social media that do this kind of bs are landers and they do it out of severe hatred. Twitter is such a shithole.

View attachment 243040
View attachment 243042

My parents thought me from you age «aduunyadaan waa la kala cararooya» In theory theres «one ummah» but in practicum this hardly works
RIP to the people who was sold a bluepill lie

People doubting whether she is the person in picture...the lady would look normal, she clearly got roughed up by the police, hence the bruises and dark skin.

Anyways, there’s a media blackout in Turkey for a reason, to stop the spread of fake news. Most Turks won’t see this doctored/mistranslated video (hopefully)

It's already been confirmed that she's an afro Syrian. She looks afro Syrian,not somali ,Egyptian Sudanese
or habesha. The group that planned the attack are kurds. Kurds,Syrians and black people are discriminated against in turkey,the same country that genocide assyrians and Armenians and had a slave trade. My Armenian friend told me all about the horrors of the ottoman empire. Turkey is a racist country. The way they treated the suspect was terrible,taking her hijab off and beating her up smh. I say us somalis should turn the turkish schools back home into somali schools and ban turks and the turkish flag from there. The poor Greeks and Armenians. Turks are descendants of Greek and other Balkan Christians,yet they are ashamed of their Christian ancestors.
The Truks have even committed a genocide in Al Madina called seferbarlik and tried to change Azan and Quran from Arabic to Turkish and forced the locals to learn their language. Fun fact the Azan remained changed to Turkish in Turkey until the 1970s.

Why are somalis on the internet so loud? You don’t hear from Sudanese, Ethiopian or Yemenis( some can pass as that woman) but somalis have to speak up and put their input in. I genuinely think somalis are too low iq to use the internet

Trending

Latest posts