Sudanese vs somali beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is somali community down their? I heard some somali bantus live their?

Seen few but overall the Somali population is getting bigger by the day. Why wouldn't it the weathers great, baddies in every corner and its hella affordable. Young Somalis also are very civilised playing basketball 24hrs minding their business

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I don’t blame them. I always see ajnabis saying stuff to somalis unprovoked but say it’s a joke and cry when somalis reply back
I seen Caribbeans complaining Somalis are anti black when they used to try and attack us when we first came to the UK.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
AT THIS POINT THESE CRETINS WHO ARE LARPING AS SOMALIS ARE MOSTLY FROM UK WHAT YALL NIGGAS DO TO THEM DOWN THERE

giphy.gif
They got a severe Karbaash from Isaaqs in the 1990s. Then the Hawiye, Daroods and isaaqs in the 200s

So basically it started on Clubhouse where sudanese pulled a lame joke calling somalis a pirate, somalis clapped eventuelly, but sudanese started getting to far after they put dead somalis as their pvp , somali geeljires retialetad to the point sudanese miskiins started crying
They should know that coming for Somalis is a death wish. Our people are very proud and the word "limit" has no meaning to them. They fucked up.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
So basically it started on Clubhouse where sudanese pulled a lame joke calling somalis a pirate, somalis clapped eventuelly, but sudanese started getting to far after they put dead somalis as their pvp , somali geeljires retialetad to the point sudanese miskiins started crying
s back at it again wallahi if anyone asks me I’m telling them im Sudanese

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
No one actually gives a shit about this stuff other than you guys everyother ethnic group has "wars" on the internet . On another note why do most of you have massive self-esteem issues. Some people start insulting you and you turn to insult other Somalis who returned the favour.

Quiet against shiisheeyehe, tough against your own. :mjlol:
The Sudanese are cucks they got language shifted by Arab invaders
Getting a reputation for being slaves will never go away. Half a millenia later and you still have people making fun of you and your ancestors and there's nothing of substance you can say back. The best you can do is try to cover it up.

I thank God we weren't slaves

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
No one actually gives a shit about this stuff other than you guys everyother ethnic group has "wars" on the internet . On another note why do most of you have massive self-esteem issues. Some people start insulting you and you turn to insult other Somalis who returned the favour.

Quiet against shiisheeyehe, tough against your own. :mjlol:

Getting a reputation for being slaves will never go away. Half a millenia later and you still have people making fun of you and your ancestors and there's nothing of substance you can say back. The best you can do is try to cover it up.

I thank God we weren't slaves
Xalimos will dissagree and tell you that we were slaves :mjdontkno: :stevej:

reer

VIP
The Sudanese are cucks they got language shifted by Arab invaders
offensive war against abyssinia wasnt allowed. the early muslims steered clear of military expedition in the horn of africa. otherwise omar bin khattab would have easily conquered the divided bickering geeljire nation. high chance we could have been arabized since areas conquered by sahaba usually became arabized gradually.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
offensive war against abyssinia wasnt allowed. the early muslims steered clear of military expedition in the horn of africa. otherwise omar bin khattab would have easily conquered the divided bickering geeljire nation. high chance we could have been arabized since areas conquered by sahaba usually became arabized gradually.
Source: trust me bro

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Don't care I'm not an Arabized Dinka cuck today
:pachah1::pachah1:

Sudanese people were never slaves, slave raids only happened in the South which is an entirely different country. Either way people have no shame getting into these nasty fights during Ramadan, especially those evil folks posting dead bodies audhubillah.

Sudanese people were never slaves, slave raids only happened in the South which is an entirely different country. Either way people have no shame getting into these nasty fights during Ramadan, especially those evil folks posting dead bodies audhubillah.
Sudanese and Somalis are brothers, there’s a lot of Somali trolls (usually faceless) on twitter, ignore them.

Som

VIP
Not true at all. Sudanese people were enslaved. In the 7th century nubian christians won a few battles against the invading muslim arabs, but they were forced to sign a treaty with the arabs in order to avoid being invaded again. According to this treaty called baqt Nubian had to send slaves to the arabs in Egypt in exchange arabs promised to leave them alone, this treaty went on for 7th centuries. Each year nubians sent slaves.
Today most arab sudanese tribes are the product of intermarriage between arabs and nubians. Nubian slaves were exported all over the arab world.

Its always bad news when I come online to this site. I doubt we have this large of a presence on social media but in any case, whoever is behind these accounts whether they are shisheeye or not, needs to grow up. I guess this is what happens when you don't teach your autistic kid about respect and internet safety. Remember kids, if you want to troll try not to share your name, age, ethnicity, race, religion etc because if you do share them (depending on how frequently someone who is distinguishably of said group trolls), then it means that stereotypes will be coined and applied to people who share those things in common with you. Now we don't want that because stereotypes are unfair and hard to dismantle. But better yet is to not troll at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.