Sudanese vs somali beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis on social media need to calm down. Its okay to reply back, like what happened here, but never take the beef public like in tiktok etc.

I have seen somali trolls go viral on tiktok and twitter. Its becoming too noticiable. There are whole pages in tiktok that perpetuate somali cunsurinimo and our gender wars. Most youngsters I know are chill and don’t beef.

What's with Somalis aggressively attacking every single ethnic to exist on this planet on Social Media? Who's next, miskeen Abos? :gucciwhat:

At this rate, Somalis will be more despised than Iblis iyo jinn by 2050.

Somalis on social media need to calm down. Its okay to reply back, like what happened here, but never take the beef public like in tiktok etc.

I have seen somali trolls go viral on tiktok and twitter. Its becoming too noticiable. There are whole pages in tiktok that perpetuate somali cunsurinimo and our gender wars. Most youngsters I know are chill and don’t beef.

Actually you can take it public, but never iniate it. If you do, you gotta make it funny so it goes viral. Go big or go home.

Based

VIP
What's with Somalis aggressively attacking every single ethnic to exist on this planet on Social Media? Who's next, miskeen Abos? :gucciwhat:

At this rate, Somalis will be more despised than Iblis iyo jinn by 2050.
I miss the times when Somalis would just mind their business and keep quiet. Bring back the bullying and these niggas will shut up for good

AT THIS POINT THESE CRETINS WHO ARE LARPING AS SOMALIS ARE MOSTLY FROM UK WHAT YALL NIGGAS DO TO THEM DOWN THERE

giphy.gif

- Sudo starts beef by attacking Somalis with racist caricature
- Somalis rightfully clapback
- Sudos respond by posting dead somalis as profile pics
- This thread: 'Why are Somalis so embarrassing? Why do we always start shit? I want to kill myself smh'

giphy.gif

I miss the times when Somalis would just mind their business and keep quiet. Bring back the bullying and these niggas will shut up for good
they’re just defending themselves lol somalis are landheere so we’ll always have ajanabis insulting us. Small price to pay for landheernimo:manny:

UK somalis got bullied when they were young and now taking their frustration out on everyone in social media. Where was their voice when olujwan was throwing dacas on their heads at school :mjlaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
UK somalis got bullied when they were young and now taking their frustration out on everyone in social media. Where was their voice when olujwan was throwing dacas on their heads at school :mjlaugh:
Iam not from the uk. But this is a bad week for reer usa. Old somali women complaining about madows in north mn robbing stealing their cars :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.