Sudanese vs somali beef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
So basically it started on Clubhouse where sudanese pulled a lame joke calling somalis a pirate, somalis clapped eventuelly, but sudanese started getting to far after they put dead somalis as their pvp , somali geeljires retialetad to the point sudanese miskiins started crying
For some reason I thought post meant the Sudanese and Somalis booty meat comparison

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I hope these were the arab wannabe north sudan niggas.

Sudani Arabs have a real claim to "Ana Carab". A lot of them belong to J1 subclades that are clearly Arabian in origin so there was definitely some sort of heavy migration of men from the Jazeera who mixed with local Nubian/Nilo-Saharan women. And this all seems to have happened during the Islamic period so it's not like with Horners where our Arabian ancestry is from ancient Yemen (2,000-3,000ybp).

Based

VIP
@qwertyuiop @i ✨ Keep giving me qashin.
IMG_20200417_181717.jpg

Sudani Arabs have a real claim to "Ana Carab". A lot of them belong to J1 subclades that are clearly Arabian in origin so there was definitely some sort of heavy migration of men from the Jazeera who mixed with local Nubian/Nilo-Saharan women. And this all seems to have happened during the Islamic period so it's not like with Horners where our Arabian ancestry is from ancient Yemen (2,000-3,000ybp).
:noneck: then they sandniggers forreal

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
:noneck: then they sandniggers forreal

There's still a lot of native ancestry and customs, to be fair. Some will even deny being Arab. I've known many Sudanis here in the UAE. They're solid folk and since I don't always get to meet many Somalis here they honestly felt like my closest thing to being around Somalis for many years. Anyway, I've called some of them "Arabs" over the years and they've denied it and pointed out all the non-Arab elements in their culture and that simply speaking Arabic ≠ being Arab.

There's still a lot of native ancestry and customs, to be fair. Some will even deny being Arab. I've known many Sudanis here in the UAE. They're solid folk and since I don't always get to meet many Somalis here they honestly felt like my closest thing to being around Somalis for many years. Anyway, I've called some of them "Arabs" over the years and they've denied it and pointed out all the non-Arab elements in their culture and that simply speaking Arabic ≠ being Arab.
thank god they dont claim ana arab. :silanyosmile: niggas gained my respect

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I despise lamagoodles on social media. Why do they always start unnecessary beef with miskeen people. Fckin pirates so cringe and embarassing

Man, how did they even beefed with Sudanese people (invisible minority)?

I'm sure the Lamagoodles can beef with Papus and Aboriginals.

I despise them, even more, when it's coming from young adults who childishly have arguments with strangers (Sudanese people are usually kind and not loud).

f*ck the Zoomal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts