Sudanese Male, we have all the same issues regarding our women.

Arabic convo isn't enough, he needs to answer 3 simple questions

1- Who is the richest businessman in Sudan?
2- What's the most prestigious neighborhood in Bahri?
3- Stereotype about UMST students?

@Nomoregames2019 hurry up
Jfr what he's saying isnt hard to believe. Considering sudanese girls are scarf-less and wear pants in sudan, it doesnt take a stretch of the imagination to believe they are even more immodest in western countries

Arabic convo isn't enough, he needs to answer 3 simple questions

1- Who is the richest businessman in Sudan?
2- What's the most prestigious neighborhood in Bahri?
3- Stereotype about UMST students?

@Nomoregames2019 hurry up

Osama Dawud, Mo Ibrahim if you wanna count him too
Kafouri
Rich,entitled brats from the disaporia, also a campus for ISIS recruits.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Are you sure? I thought all the naago loved Nilo-Saharan features that make madow Arabs Gob blessing them with big GUS ya akhi not futo-weyn jileecs

@CaliTedesse has provided thought provoking research on this subject

No you dont. Somali women are the most disloyal women out there. I've nwver seen sudanese women married to non sudanese guy. Furthermore your women are on average way more attractive than somali females.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
No you dont. Somali women are the most disloyal women out there. I've nwver seen sudanese women married to non sudanese guy. Furthermore your women are on average way more attractive than somali females.
This is for westernised ones. Back home, you can find good ones but only relatives whom you can verify and raised in a good family

No really I am Sudanese, and there is no difference between Sudan and Somalia, both are war torn shitholes, we just overthrew a dictator who ruled us for over 30 years.
And when somalia over threw theirs they fell into a civil-war for 7 years. At least bashar was removed without a civil war.

Jfr what he's saying isnt hard to believe. Considering sudanese girls are scarf-less and wear pants in sudan, it doesnt take a stretch of the imagination to believe they are even more immodest in western countries
His statements weren’t false, the few Sudanese people in the west tend to be very secular it’s the part about Puntland that threw me off

Osama Dawud, Mo Ibrahim if you wanna count him too
Kafouri
Rich,entitled brats from the disaporia, also a campus for ISIS recruits.
Okay you’re off the hook... for now

Take not kid , you only have one tribe and that is the one of your fathers lineage
People acknowledge their mothers tribe in Sudan. They’re officially their fathers qabila but the other side is often a bigger part of their life.

Trending

Latest posts