Sudanese Male, we have all the same issues regarding our women.

Reading your posts on here on the political situation in Sudan and the middle east really taught me a lot of stuff I didn’t know. @Asaana post more on here, a lot of your posts are interesting. It would be helpful to know more about your country, the middle east and your political stances.

Reading your posts on here on the political situation in Sudan and the middle east really taught me a lot of stuff I didn’t know. @Asaana post more on here, a lot of your posts are interesting. It would be helpful to know more about your country, the middle east and your political stances.
Thank you, I contribute when I can but I’m not checking the forum too often.

Lool, been badana, kulaha Sudanese baan ahaay. :icon lol::icon lol:
I am Sudanese male, I have lived in a big somali community, I had somali male friends and I lived in Puntland when I was 2. I have noticed the same issues regarding Sudanese women and Somali women, as soon as they become westernized their standards for their men goes through the floor but the minute some west african or some other non Somali/Sudanese comes through the door, they open their legs wide for them and except whatever baggage they have.

I am Sudanese male, I have lived in a big somali community, I had somali male friends and I lived in Puntland when I was 2. I have noticed the same issues regarding Sudanese women and Somali women, as soon as they become westernized their standards for their men goes through the floor but the minute some west african or some other non Somali/Sudanese comes through the door, they open their legs wide for them and except whatever baggage they have.

i am not suprised brother. it is a widely known issue.

Trending