Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

:dead::mjlol::drakelaugh:

Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

The centre's instruments of death (Baggara/Abbala) no longer wish to be the hands of the will... they want it all now; and they seem to have been very adept students...

..I'm good as long as they don't delude themselves into thinking they can attack our people in Bahr El Ghazal; they will still need our permission to graze in the lands of the largest Dinka section -> Aweil.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Again, the biggest problem here was the overthrow of Bashir in the first place. Calling for democracy is all well and good, but people forget how entreched the systems in African countries are. You can't really have a functional liberal democracy without enough development in your nation to cultivate a bourgeois.

Fundamentally, nobody really cares enough about Africa to pay for the transition from Autocracy to Democracy like the EU did for the ex Warsaw pact nations. The status quo for calamity for the untermensch of the peripheral groups and relative peace for the favored groups is preferable to total chaos. It's surprising how many countries still don't understand this and try to push for a premature system.

No I hate janjaweed just like 95% of sudanese people, but I'm also being realistic and not like the fools on social media who still believe the army has any control over the situation right now.

BTW that airport was complete garbage in everything, I was there 2 months ago and the ventilation wasn't even working, it's overcrowded dirty and the services are non-existent, hopefully they build a new one whenever things stabilize again
The military has been doing better since the ceasefire ended. Pulling out of the Jeddah talks was a good idea since those ceasefires were just extending the war. The US sanctioned both SAF and RSF companies, seems like they want to weaken both sides to establish a civilian government that will reject the Russian naval base and favor American companies for investment over Chinese ones.

Based on the size of the two forces and the arsenals at their disposal... I don't see how this war doesn't take at least 2-3 years before its conclusion

Based on the size of the two forces and the arsenals at their disposal... I don't see how this war doesn't take at least 2-3 years before its conclusion
If that was the case then why doesn't RSF have enough soldiers to solidify their only connection to the outside world?

Several thousand RSF soldiers were killed in Omdurman alone. Not to mention the many desertions due to either fear or lack of pay. Hard to see this war dragging on for another 2 months let alone 2-3 years considering their diminishing numbers combined with increased hostility from civilians.

Really heartbreaking. I've sponsored this orphanage for years, most of the kid's parents were killed in Blue Nile and South Sudan. Unfortunate that they had to face a similar fate.

If that was the case then why doesn't RSF have enough soldiers to solidify their only connection to the outside world?

Several thousand RSF soldiers were killed in Omdurman alone. Not to mention the many desertions due to either fear or lack of pay. Hard to see this war dragging on for another 2 months let alone 2-3 years considering their diminishing numbers combined with increased hostility from civilians.

What's happening in Khartoum is just the battle; the war in Darfur and Kordofan will last for at least 2-3 years.

I've never felt as detached/unaware of a recent conflict as much as this one. Zero clue what's happening
TLDR janjaweed (rouge militia) are burning sudan and its residents with no survivors

for the non-araplers twitter has a built in translator

Last edited:
The Rapid Support militia is destroying Al-Neelain University, after they looted what was inside it and began to destroy the building by firing squad. The Janjaweed militia lives in the abyss of ignorance, racism and systematic destruction of all institutions and research and studies centers.

You gotta understand that this war isn't just about control. They want to completely burn khartoum to the ground out of pure spite and hatred for northern sudanis. This will be the end of sudan if we don't put these sick dogs to their sleep