BREAKING NEWS Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

I knew that broke RSF fighters captured a few Northern women for ransom, but the fact that they make them their wives instead of raping them and moving on like they do to Darfurian women (both non-Arab and Arab Baggara from rival clans) shows their inferiority complex.

What did these degenerates gain from harassing an elderly sheikh? Do you murtads think that any man with a beard is a terrorist or what? RSF barbarians are acting unhinged knowing that they're trapped in a small town east of the Nile while their brothers get slaughtered in Khartoum and their cousins butcher each other in Darfur.

Your war is also with each other, no wonder you savages have always been pawns of the jalaba elite to fight their wars and brutally die 💔

The audacity of bringing up racism when RSF are burying Masalit men alive and saying that they don't want black skin in Darfur. All this while the average Baggara is half a shade lighter than Minni :damn:

You cried about the tweets I post being fake and here you are posting random images :mjlol: Alhamdulillah the military pulled out of the janjaweed capital Al Daein, now they can bomb the hell out of it like they did to besieged RSF fighters in Jebel Aulia :trumpsmirk:

Imagine documenting your own humiliation like this :damn:

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:
Ya 3abda, my abeed friend were you getting these fairytale stories from that the RSF are marrying your mothers and sisters in the middle of a war? They literally capturing them and selling them off to the best buyers since your men been slaughtered and the rest trying to escape Sudan loooooool

Check this n captured from inside the sewage system :damn:

IMG_6100.jpg

the jalaba elite that no more? The ones that got clapped down and ran over by the RSF :banderas::banderas::banderas: I love the way you keep lying to yourself looooool ya 3abda you are not even northern Sudani, you are low class east Sudani so stop talking on behalf of your masters that been crushed by the Baggara:trumpsmirk: the whole world knows you been kicked out your own capital:drakelaugh:

Also loooooool your army is nowhere to be found in Daein what propaganda you promoting now? The next targets are already set as Obeid and Fasher….. I thought you says a few months ago that the RSF was finished :deadrose::deadrose::trumpsmirk::deadrose:

also talking about skin colours, what’s the difference between your uncle Ali Osman and Minni??:banderas: Most Shamaliya men are as dark as Ali Osman and Minni whereas most baggara are lighter skinned Arabs who don’t rely on skin bleaching creams like you fake abeed Arabs from The north :trumpsmirk:

IMG_6630.jpeg

you butchered 2 million south Sudanese so don’t pretend like you care….. we gonna keep riding you like animals looooool

Forget twitter, I got news agencies confirming the RSF pretty much clapped your army In Daein…. You bring me one stating that the army retook it ya 3abda :drakelaugh:

https://gulf365.net/saudi-arabia-news/amp/12243310

all your lives you done nothing but spreading lies…. This is war, people die…. A few RSF soldiers died, you got thousands of your people butchered. At least our people die for victories, your men die for nothing :trumpsmirk: too bad most of them not even army but young conscripts you recruited

IMG_6093.jpg

is this really how you get your information? Fake twitter tweets from random twitter users making random unverified statements???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What if I tell you that was me who runs that fake account looool

I am happy that the SAF controls Abyei its Sudanese land and the RSF not really pushed for that area yet…. I am just understanding where your delusion is coming from that you somehow think you winning the war when in reality all your men are butchered to the point that your mothers and sisters are taking up arms and the rest are getting captured and sold as slaves :faysalwtf:

Sudanese soldiers talking big only to be captured in the end by the RSF looooool :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: These jalaba are failures loooooool

These are just as dark skin as any south Sudanese 😕 where did that old superiority complex over south Sudanese come from??

General jala7a making a statement from Jebel Auliya south of Khartoum state today after chasing out the Sudani army out of the area

Jala7a is now aiming for Kosti whereas the commander that took over Aladaein is aiming for Obeid and those north Sudani Abeed are still stuck in Port Sudan kicked out of their own capital :damn:

43 million Sudanis unable to stop 3 million baggara looooool

butchered Sudani military in Omdurman after a week of fake propaganda videos claiming fake victories and advances😕 this is Omdurman market

Why start a war you can’t handle?

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:
Ya 3abda, my abeed friend were you getting these fairytale stories from that the RSF are marrying your mothers and sisters in the middle of a war? They literally capturing them and selling them off to the best buyers since your men been slaughtered and the rest trying to escape Sudan loooooool

Check this n captured from inside the sewage system :damn:

View attachment 304568

the jalaba elite that no more? The ones that got clapped down and ran over by the RSF :banderas::banderas::banderas: I love the way you keep lying to yourself looooool ya 3abda you are not even northern Sudani, you are low class east Sudani so stop talking on behalf of your masters that been crushed by the Baggara:trumpsmirk: the whole world knows you been kicked out your own capital:drakelaugh:

Also loooooool your army is nowhere to be found in Daein what propaganda you promoting now? The next targets are already set as Obeid and Fasher….. I thought you says a few months ago that the RSF was finished :deadrose::deadrose::trumpsmirk::deadrose:

also talking about skin colours, what’s the difference between your uncle Ali Osman and Minni??:banderas: Most Shamaliya men are as dark as Ali Osman and Minni whereas most baggara are lighter skinned Arabs who don’t rely on skin bleaching creams like you fake abeed Arabs from The north :trumpsmirk:

View attachment 304569

you butchered 2 million south Sudanese so don’t pretend like you care….. we gonna keep riding you like animals looooool

Forget twitter, I got news agencies confirming the RSF pretty much clapped your army In Daein…. You bring me one stating that the army retook it ya 3abda :drakelaugh:

https://gulf365.net/saudi-arabia-news/amp/12243310

all your lives you done nothing but spreading lies…. This is war, people die…. A few RSF soldiers died, you got thousands of your people butchered. At least our people die for victories, your men die for nothing :trumpsmirk: too bad most of them not even army but young conscripts you recruited

View attachment 304575
Idiot, the CNN article you shared says that a man kidnapped 4 women for himself :damn:

You're so happy that a few dozen Northern women were kidnapped back in April, but have nothing to say about the hundreds of Baggara women that are currently getting raped by rival clans. Not to mention the Dinka men that raped them a few months ago after their husbands left them to die in Khartoum. Now let's keep innocent women and girls out of this and focus on the thousands of RSF fighters getting butchered across Darfur and Khartoum. :trumpsmirk:

I see you're reposting Ali Osman AGAIN when I already said he has a skin condition. As a man, why do you even care about skin complexion, and why are you ashamed that northern, central, and eastern Arabs are lighter skinned than you western and southern Arabs? Not our fault that you mixed with Zaghawas and West Africans. Are you one of those gays that whitens their skin or what? We love our handsome Sudanese men regardless of their color 😍

Hhhhhhhhhh only a few RSF died? Are you forgetting how you got mad at me for posting the countless dead RSF bodies months back? Meanwhile, you get excited at pics of northern men tied up with their beards being tugged :deadrose:

You're not the only one that can post screenshots without context :damn:
1700638810030.png

1700638845769.png

General jala7a making a statement from Jebel Auliya south of Khartoum state today after chasing out the Sudani army out of the area

Jala7a is now aiming for Kosti whereas the commander that took over Aladaein is aiming for Obeid and those north Sudani Abeed are still stuck in Port Sudan kicked out of their own capital :damn:

Hhhhhhh what is this janjashit propaganda :drakelaugh: they escaped to the river after their brothers got killed only to realize they can't cross back to Darfur :damn:

No one cares about that shithole El Daein where not even a single building is 3+ levels, I'm honestly shocked it took RSF so long to claim the only Baggara "city" in Sudan :deadrose:

butchered Sudani military in Omdurman after a week of fake propaganda videos claiming fake victories and advances😕 this is Omdurman market

Why start a war you can’t handle?
I see your losses in Khartoum and Omdurman are making you resort to posting random crap :stressed: meanwhile from Omdurman:

Update from El Daein :damn: getting butchered by the Houthis and Sudanese military must have desensitized Baggaras because I don't hear a single cry or prayer :deadrose:

RSF getting whopped badly now so imagine how much worse it'll be for them with thousands of troops across Sudan joining the military after finishing their training :trumpsmirk:

Most elegant warlord i've seen :deadrose:

@Khalumi will you keep waving the UAE flag after they use their weapons to exterminate your men? As you know Zaghawa love Baggara women :lolbron:
1700765623429.png

Jebel Auliya update, at this rate it'll be 1.5 million baggara against 43 million Sudanis :kendrickcry:

More janjas arrested in Abu Hamad, northern Sudan. Yet @Khalumi and other delusional RSF propagandists think that they can invade Shendi :damn:
1700810622374.png

Forget about Shendi, Kosti, Port Sudan, etc. and focus on staying alive in the small enclaves that you can't even control :deadrose:

reer

VIP
Central market next to Sports City in southern Khartoum before it was attacked. This was always a seedy part of town, but the RSF turned it into a proper ghetto:

After the military struck:

Unfortunate that the RSF is hiding behind human shields and playing the Darfurian card while committing genocide in Darfur.

Aren't they your people? I remember you mentioning something about being from that region of Africa, surely? How do you personally feel about this unfortunate & horrifying conflict?

Trending

Latest posts