Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

Bahri is Khartoum North you silly Chadian. If Sudanese were chased out then who’s killing your mercenaries, Egypt? :silanyolaugh:

WTH did I say???? :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: I said Khartoum North is Bahri you stupid territorial loooool clearly getting your butt whooped and kicked out of your capital must be painful loooool

Why didn’t you post this video from them?

The one you posted is from the Omdurman side of Jebel Aulia, they couldn’t send anything to their dead RSF comrades :stressed:

you hit one boat we clapped down 70 of your planes :deadmanny::banderas:

You already proven that you failed geography so not gonna give you further lessons….. I just enjoy seeing your army getting clapped and butchered by the thousands :drakelaugh:

IMG_5806.jpeg

IMG_5778.jpeg

From dancing around the presidential palace to trying to cross the Nile using boats and posting pre-battle photos/videos to stop their jahil Baggara supporters from offing themselves :damn:

By the way, if you were actually Sudanese you’d know that many Easterners have Northern roots :trumpsmirk:

the same presidential palace you been chased out of and never had the balls to return to???:deadmanny: Then again your army is recruiting your sisters and mothers to die for them so it’s not that surprising:trumpsmirk:

I am not Sudanese, I am from the 3 million Baggara tribes who are riding your 43 million people like cattle :drakelaugh: it’s our new tradition

IMG_5809.jpg

east Sudanese are nothing but slaves of the jalaba who pretty much own you and move you around like animals :damn:

Jebel Aulia after RSF took their cute videos :silanyolaugh:

looooool have you not seen the actual videos of the RSF in that market? Check these out no Sudani soldier around loooool:trumpsmirk:

why is your army not taken recording videos of their lost tanks and vehicles???:banderas:

IMG_5801.jpeg
IMG_5811.jpeg

So you’re bringing a video of 5 captured RSF?? I bring videos of thousands of captured Sudani failures :mjlol:

IMG_5797.jpeg

Last edited:
RSF fighters arrested after trying to escape Khartoum :deadmanny:

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Those are RSF units capturing your conscripts loooooool they calling them Ekhwan and Kaizan (Islamists) looooool are you that blind that you can’t see their uniform? I knew you were dumb but didn’t know you blind :trumpsmirk: so nice of you to share your own people’s humiliation :drakelaugh: You outnumber us 14 to 1 and still get your broke backsides whooped

north Sudani propaganda is real and their country is falling apart and their east Sudani slaves are tired as well :banderas:

Last edited:
More captured Jalaba conscripts last night :damn: :damn: :damn:

they confused as hell they don’t even know where they are getting sent :banderas:

IMG_5877.jpeg

They didn’t even get the chance to fire a shot because their Ak’s had no bullets :deadmanny:

Look at the poor little kids recruited by the Sudanese army…. These are between 12-18 :banderas:

Is this really the army that I used to love until 7 months ago has come down to???:damn::damn::damn: These kids had been forcefully recruited and were not given any food, there are thousands of them…. But then again most of the Sudanese army these days are running around with empty bellies:trumpsmirk:

Last week Omdurman battle, check what the Jallaba left behind :banderas::damn::damn::damn::damn:

These people still convince themselves that they are winning the war they started:banderas:

After the Fall of Geneina, Sudanese army 🇸🇩 units had ran away into Chad 🇹🇩 and handed their weapons to the Chadian military :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

This was a mere 10 days ago looooool if getting chased out of your own capital is disgraceful enough, getting chased out of your own country is another level :deadrose: no wonder they now desperately recruiting thousands of women:whew:

Meanwhile videos from greater Khartoum taken in the past day… Not week or month :trumpsmirk:

Jebel Aulia after RSF fighters were butchered

Not a single RSF fighter in sight… Or women fighters either (maybe they were trained to collect the remains of dead janjas?) :lolbron: No wonder the Somalispot cowboy is throwing a tantrum, spreading misinformation, and reposting screenshots:damn:

Long live the Jalaba empire :salute:
1700061168821.png

Meanwhile videos from greater Khartoum taken in the past day… Not week or month :trumpsmirk:

Jebel Aulia after RSF fighters were butchered

Not a single RSF fighter in sight… Or women fighters either (maybe they were trained to collect the remains of dead janjas?) :lolbron: No wonder the Somalispot cowboy is throwing a tantrum, spreading misinformation, and reposting screenshots:damn:

Long live the Jalaba empire :salute:
View attachment 303572

the Jalaba empire that’s collapsed :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:
IMG_5892.jpeg

Why you sharing videos of soldiers shooting in air at targets that aren’t even there??? :banderas: :deadrose: I am surprised you even have any soldiers left since it’s a known fact that you are now fully reliant on child soldiers and women:drakelaugh:

Why isn’t your army liberating the presidential palace? Or in fact, it’s own army basis :trumpsmirk: we got all your helicopters here loooooool

"https://twitter.com/ashawes5/status/1724832989341724784?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

What’s the point of Sharing videos of men barking on the streets? We all know they not gonna pick up arms they just gonna bark and hide behind their sisters :damn:

IMG_5763.jpeg

IMG_5775.jpeg

I am not the one sharing fake images here, end of the day what happens on the ground is what matters and your government is nowhere to be seen from its own capital looooool :drakelaugh: you not even jalaba so calm your nerves, our war is with your masters not you their eastern Sudani slaves hhhhhhh

Last edited:
We don’t see you nowhere in Bahri 🙏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 where are all those jalaba who were barking before???? Did they go they go and hide in Chad??? Or went to hide behind their sisters??? :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

3 million baggara cowboys riding 43 million Jalaba horses and their poor east Sudani servants :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
3rd division of Tamazuj with nearly 6 thousand troops joining the RSF 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Welcome brothers, together whooping the Jalaba and their servants 🤣🤣🤣🙌🤣

No army around Kafouri either :banderas:

where exactly is your army???:damn::damn::damn: We talking about the only country in earth where it’s government has been kicked out of its own capital :deadrose: poor Jalaba getting butchered like sheep

I thought these man said they liberated the Eza3a yesterday :drakelaugh: قولو وااااااي

Jalaba really are running out of men as they are all sent to heaven - below you got more captured men 🤣

IMG_5936.jpeg

IMG_5935.jpeg

their sisters training with toys to join them or be sent to heaven :damn:

IMG_5948.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending