Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

Always chimping out and wonder why their state is the least developed in Sudan...

Always chimping out and wonder why their state is the least developed in Sudan...

History is important and they have legitimate historical grievances that inform on their actions. The issues of land and autonomy are at the forefront.

They're not "chimping out"; the riverine elite have historically been the group that has been chimping out.

History is important and they have legitimate historical grievances that inform on their actions. The issues of land and autonomy are at the forefront.

They're not "chimping out"; the riverine elite have historically been the group that has been chimping out.
They are chimping out, just like your folks did after Garang was killed.

Meanwhile the Fur and Tama have been using the money they saved from working on farms in Gezira state to buy their own land from Arab landowners. That's the difference between a victim and a victor mentality.

They are chimping out, just like your folks did after Garang was killed.

Right, you're talking about groups of people doing something horrendous in that instance compared to a group doing significantly more horrendous things for half a century.

The Riverine 'elite' were chimping out when they annexed Lebanon size territories from the South even after they were told (over and over again) that such actions would trigger wars.

Meanwhile the Fur and Tama have been using the money they saved from working on farms in Gezira state to buy their own land from Arab landowners. That's the difference between a victim and a victor mentality.

Ah, yes, people should just accept their lands being annexed (stolen) from them and they should then toil for the group responsible and buy back their own land.

:drakekidding:

Right, you're talking about groups of people doing something horrendous in that instance compared to a group doing significantly more horrendous things for half a century.

The Riverine 'elite' were chimping out when they annexed Lebanon size territories from the South even after they were told (over and over again) that such actions would trigger wars.

Ah, yes, people should just accept their lands being annexed (stolen) from them and they should then toil for the group responsible and buy back their own land.

:drakekidding:
Buy back their own land? Dar Tama and Fur never owned land in Gezira :ayaanswag: and Gezira Arabs have nothing to do with the janjaweed or Riverine elite.

Buy back their own land? Dar Tama and Fur never owned land in Gezira :ayaanswag: and Gezira Arabs have nothing to do with the janjaweed or Riverine elite.

I was referring to Khartoum's war-inducing program of State-sanctioned land-theft in the Dars of non-Arabs; and when you mentioned that the Fur worked and saved up to "buy their own land", I thought that the more consequential matter is what you were referring to.

If I'm mistaken, I withdraw that particular comment.

In either case, losing your ancestral lands and then having to buy land elsewhere is not a win.

I was referring to Khartoum's war-inducing program of State-sanctioned land-theft in the Dars of non-Arabs; and when you mentioned that the Fur worked and saved up to "buy their own land", I thought that the more consequential matter is what you were referring to.

If I'm mistaken, I withdraw that particular comment.

In either case, losing your ancestral lands and then having to buy land elsewhere is not a win.
It's making the best out of a bad situation. Let's hope one day they'll get their ancestral land back.

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
It's making the best out of a bad situation. Let's hope one day they'll get their ancestral land back.
Arheee, you two are being too civil now. Nacalaa. Someone call someone's hooyo something not nice and set this shit off or somethin.

Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office

I wonder where the janjaweed troll went? He said by now RSF would be controlling the country but they're getting murked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wallahi, I miss his emojis. @Khalumi Come back, my cattle riding cousin from the west! Resist to the last breath for my entertainment, niyahow!

Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

Last edited:
Air strike killed RSF general and several of his fighters. No civilians were hit

Reports that the military seized Omdurman and eradicated RSF pockets. Lots of footage showing military presence across the city.

Arheee, you two are being too civil now. Nacalaa. Someone call someone's hooyo something not nice and set this shit off or somethin.

Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office

Those ridiculous attempts at insult never connected because my father was a kind hearted, educated man that saved the lives of children; he taught them, and facilitated their immigration to the United States; and my mother is a kind, gentle woman that looked after countless children during the North-South war.

I think it's clear now that the borders drawn up by European powers were incoherent and untenable; Africa has been saddled with the seeds of its own destruction.

What in the actual fu** were the British thinking by putting Nilotes, Nuba and native Darfurians with Arabs?

:mindblown::ohlord:

Trending