repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is terrible, it has become a full blown war. Africaaaaaaaaaaa

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He's in Omdurman military hospital, your friend can volunteer to be his caregiver.
The country was in a better condition for example the currency was stable and basic goods were affordable but there was corruption. My family members studied medicine in Sudan, I respect you and I love you.

The country was in a better condition for example the currency was stable and basic goods were affordable but there was corruption. My family members studied medicine in Sudan, I respect you and I love you.
That was for like 7 years while Bashir was in power for 30 years. The country was an absolute hellhole in the early 90s during his rule, and the brief prosperity that happened in the early 2000s was due to oil rather than sustainable growth from agriculture and manufacturing.

That was for like 7 years while Bashir was in power for 30 years. The country was an absolute hellhole in the early 90s during his rule, and the brief prosperity that happened in the early 2000s was due to oil rather than sustainable growth from agriculture and manufacturing.
plus RSF and Burhan are products of his leadership

I'm actually baffled that people are trying to sanitise and rehabilitate Omar El-Bashir's downright evil dictatorship; Bashir was not an aberration as far as Sudanese leaders go, but he was the worst representation of Arab chauvinism, State violence and land theft.

reer

VIP
I'm actually baffled that people are trying to sanitise and rehabilitate Omar El-Bashir's downright evil dictatorship; Bashir was not an aberration as far as Sudanese leaders go, but he was the worst representation of Arab chauvinism, State violence and land theft.
because times got worse after him. its similar in egypt people saying "we are sorry, oh president" about hosni mubarak.

because times got worse after him. its similar in egypt people saying "we are sorry, oh president" about hosni mubarak.
The problem with this kind of dictator who stays in power for too long is that he plants himself the seeds of future problems .

They are so preoccupied with staying in power at all costs that they make decisions for their own short-term survival without regard to the future consequences.

As a result, once they are gone, many problems arise and the people blame their poor successor, while it will take years to clean up the mess left by the like of Al-Bashir.

Tell that to the people of Darfur that lost 300k people when Khartoum unleashed the Janjaweed/RSF upon them after they resisted Arab encroachments on their lands.

Also, tell that to my people when we were losing 100k people a year for every year when Bashir was in power.

The only people that have never faced hardship are the people in Khartoum-Omdurman; and they're the only people that could plausibly say something like that.

Trending

Latest posts