Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

Yes, yes I am.
I know matter fact you are so happy about Sudan civil war
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

They export their oil via the North, so if the "civil war" (if we can even call it that) continues then it could impact their primary export.

This is unfortunately true; we likely pay the highest transit fees in the world as a result.

*Sigh*, Garang wanted an alternative pipeline, but those morons in Juba have no vision or regard for basic security; forming a perverse symbiotic relationship with people that have been attacking your people for centuries is the height of stupidity.

:ohlord::meleshame:

RSF is capturing Bases

This fight is far from OVER RSF are back taking neighbour hoods in the captial and they are setting up check points,

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If what Asaana said is true... then the dynamics we're witnessing now are truly ground breaking; the Arab supremacist center will be using its air force (not to aid Arab militiamen) but to use such power in concert with "cannon fodder" Nilo-Saharan foot soldiers to kill Arab militiamen.

Wallahi, I've never supported the SAF as much as I do now; the Darfurians should see this as a great opportunity to avenge their people; they will have the full blessing and support of Khartoum; and they will be paid to kill Arab militiamen.

How can they say no to this?

Never in all my days did I think I would ever support Khartoum and the death-deserving coons and flunkies (non-Arab soldiers in the SAF) but here we are.

I trust that Khartoum will keep to its tradition and apply scorched earth methods against the RSF; and Hemedti regards himself to be a great warrior, so I hope he commits all 100k Janjaweed fighters to this fight...

..He should go balls to the wall... and hopefully end up castrated like the dog that he is. His victims are waiting for him to join them in the grave.

I had to get that off my chest: I imagine that this is what a breast reduction feels like. Being politically correct was an exhausting, disingenuous exercise and it was truly revolting

:browtf::manny:
The Darfurians should be united and become a militia. Why Khartuum not allying with them?

The Darfurians should be united and become a militia. Why Khartuum not allying with them?

The Darfurians already formed a number of rebel groups to fight Khartoum in 2003; and Khartoum executed an anti-insurgency campaign that claimed 300k lives from the Fur, Masalit and Zaghawa tribes, so it makes little sense for those tribes to ally with the very evil that engineered that tragedy upon their people.

The only Darfurians I think should fight the RSF with greater resolve and zeal are the coons and flunkies already in the SAF; and their deaths (fighting the RSF) won't be such a loss; it will remove and clean their real Nationalities (Fur, Masalit and Zaghawa) of the stench of traitors.

All Nilo-Saharans should disabuse themselves of the delusion that the Arabs will ever have any regard for them.

very sad considering the people want nothing but elections just generals destroying the whole country. May Allah grant them peace and prosperity inshallah.

Trending

Latest posts