Sudan Bans FGM and breaks from Islamic laws

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It's still wajib.

If you don't support it just say that but don't lie and say it has no basis in the religion.
isn't it a pagan practice thoo since the ancient egyptians where the once to have originally preformed this practice

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Male circumcission and putting henna in the hair also comes from Egyptians.
i understand however i have to ask why did we adopt these practices if they are of pagan origin i thought we looked down on pagans as low lifes and sheiit

i understand however i have to ask why did we adopt these practices if they are of pagan origin i thought we looked down on pagans as low lifes and sheiit
If you're going down that train of thought you can ask why do we pray to the Kaaba, as it was used to host all the statues of false gods before rasulullah repurposed it.

Simply put these practices are a part of Islam.

FGM is inhumane act which has no place in Islam but I doupt that this is the beggining of liberalization project backed by the west since they also lifted ban on alcohol which has nothing to do with humanity.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
If you're going down that train of thought you can ask why do we pray to the Kaaba, as it was used to host all the statues of false gods before rasulullah repurposed it.

Simply put these practices are a part of Islam.
It was altered when Abraham built it.

is it mentioned in the qu'ran or hadith.

Thought not.
Yes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Shafi'i it is wajib. Rest of the sunni madhabs recommend it (but not wajib)

It was altered when Abraham built it.

I'm well aware of purported origins of the Kaaba according to Islam. However historical records only show it was used as a pagan temple.

Pre-Islam Somalis were practicing circumcision for both genders btw

FGM is inhumane act which has no place in Islam but I doupt that this is the beggining of liberalization project backed by the west since they also lifted ban on alcohol which has nothing to do with humanity.

Yeah, reformation of Islam is happening right before our eyes. People are changing what they want.

Trending

Latest posts