Sudan autosomal study

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
rdi Cave. The Mugdile Cave is used by shepherds who lead their flocks up to the first biforcation where little wooden drinking trough are set up right under the light beams. To illuminate the darker parts of the cave, small fires are lit which besides lighting the surroundings, produce a great amount of smoke so as to keep harrassing insects and wild animals away." Before you think mugdile is some non-cushitic word. Its somali for dark place.
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/03749444.1985.10736702

rdi Cave. The Mugdile Cave is used by shepherds who lead their flocks up to the first biforcation where little wooden drinking trough are set up right under the light beams. To illuminate the darker parts of the cave, small fires are lit which besides lighting the surroundings, produce a great amount of smoke so as to keep harrassing insects and wild animals away." Before you think mugdile is some non-cushitic word. Its somali for dark place.
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/03749444.1985.10736702

No excavation. No human habitation reported. This is a geology and faunal report. Gogoshiis Qabe is still the oldest.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
No excavation. No human habitation reported. Gogoshiis Qabe is still the oldest.
Oldest in Somalia? WTF. LAAS GEEL IS THE OLDEST DOCUMENTED CAVE FORMATS IN SOMALIA/SOMALILAND. The cave formats in Mugdile are of Somali nomads. Local Somalis have said there are formats of herds like those in Laas geel

Oldest in Somalia? WTF. LAAS GEEL IS THE OLDEST DOCUMENTED CAVE FORMATS IN SOMALIA/SOMALILAND. The cave formats in Mugdile are of Somali nomads. Local Somalis have said there are formats of herds like those in Laas geel

They are not reported in the link you gave me. There are no archaeological remains associated with Las Geel that would allow for accurate dating.

they are miniority. most of them are bantu breds now. rip.
intersting. I have never heard of them. I have heard of everyone else.

horta @Grant why do white people think Egypt was ruled by white people? I am sure u have heard of the recent "DNA revelation" where conveniently king Tut had similar DNA make up as most men in Western Europe. wassup with your tol? Wasn't centuries of land grabbing enough?:mjohreally:

Apollo

VIP
intersting. I have never heard of them. I have heard of everyone else.

horta @Grant why do white people think Egypt was ruled by white people? I am sure u have heard of the recent "DNA revelation" where conveniently king Tut had similar DNA make up as most men in Western Europe. wassup with your tol? Wasn't centuries of land grabbing enough?:mjohreally:

Ancient Egyptians had more Middle Eastern ancestry than modern Egyptians. These Afrocentrists are grasping at straws.

I have heard of the R1 controversy over Tut, but don't really see it as a big deal. Certainly Tut was not white in the sense of his skin color.

E1b1b encompasses north and east Africa and well up into the Mediterranean basin. US President Lyndon Baines Johnson was E1b1b. So were Hitler and Einstein. It is quite clear that folks moved around back then. Are you trying to say R1 invaded, but E1b1b didn't?

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Ancient Egyptians had more Middle Eastern ancestry than modern Egyptians. These Afrocentrists are grasping at straws.
This grant thinks that primitive eyle cave paintings who are like 4k olds are older than Laas geel and those in Baidoa who are 15k old ones.

:gucciwhat: How could they have more middle eastern ancestry than the modern egyptians? I am not saying Ancient Egyptians were black, but them being white is just as far fetched.

Apollo

VIP
:gucciwhat: How could they have more middle eastern ancestry than the modern egyptians? I am not saying Ancient Egyptians were black, but them being white is just as far fetched.

Slave trade. More Sub-Saharan slaves were imported into Egypt than Arab elite migrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending