Sudan autosomal study

Status
Not open for further replies.
My response didn't get connected to your question. It is on page 5.
But u do realize the only reason why they'd say that is to imply that he was white?
cmon grant, u know that's the reason.

by the way, I dont know waht e1b1 are. I need to learn more about this stuff tho, it's very interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urheimat
Scroll down to the Afroasiatic homeland.
When you have a divergence of languages into multiple languages and even different branches, it signifies a likely origin.

Lol, no. The Afro-Asiatic urheimat, if it exists, was closer to the Sahara/North Africa. The horn is not the urheimat of Cushitic, let alone Semitic and other languages. You just want to peddle your nonsensical and disproven theory about Xabashis being native to the horn. Nice try, but your midget ancestors came from the Levant/Northern Arabia.

But u do realize the only reason why they'd say that is to imply that he was white?
cmon grant, u know that's the reason.

by the way, I dont know waht e1b1 are. I need to learn more about this stuff tho, it's very interesting.

Actually, I think they said that because that is what they found. "White" encompasses a lot of different DNA. Look at President Johnson, Hitler, Einstein, etc. I can imagine someone in the KKK making a big deal out of it, but I don't think any geneticist would. If we are learning anything, it is that folks did move around and that appearances can be deceiving.

Most Somalis are E1b1b. The Dir ,Garhajis and some parts of the other Isaaq clans are T. Some others, especially among the Warsangali, are J. It's the implications of all this that we are fighting over.

You can probably get a basic understanding of the DNA language by googling "human genetics'. It's a moving target, though, as new studies change the relationships and new authors change the vocabulary. Good luck!

MIII,

Kindly read the article on the Cushitic languages. The Cushitic tribes in southeastern Ethiopia came from the Sudan, following invasions from Egypt, the Middle East and Aksum.

http://ayyaantuu.net/deepening-cultural-integration-among-the-cushitic-peoples-in-ethiopia/

"The Cushitic and Omotic language speaking peoples inhabited the Cush land or the present-day Ethiopia at least by 7000 BC. The history of Cush (Aithiopia) goes therefore as far back as 9000 years. While the Nubians settled around the Nile valley, the Beja, Oromo, Sidama, Agew, Somali, Afar, Saho and many other Cushitic groups dispersed from the early Cush lands in northern Sudan and southern Egypt and inhabited the Horn as far south as northern Tanzania. The Cushites had settled in northern Tanzania at least by 500 BC."

This is the most realistic hypothesis.

Apollo

VIP
why do sculptures such as the sphinx and other pharaoh statues missing their noses?

why Just the nose?

They were not Bantus, they were MORE Middle Eastern than modern Arab speaking Egyptians.

The Egyptians you see today have more Sub-Saharan ancestry than Ancient Egyptians.

They were not Bantus, they were MORE Middle Eastern than modern Arab speaking Egyptians.

The Egyptians you see today have more Sub-Saharan ancestry than Ancient Egyptians.
waryaa answer the question, if they wern't bantus, why get rid of their noses? What's the story there?
more suugo science from u.

Actually, I think they said that because that is what they found. "White" encompasses a lot of different DNA. Look at President Johnson, Hitler, Einstein, etc. I can imagine someone in the KKK making a big deal out of it, but I don't think any geneticist would. If we are learning anything, it is that folks did move around and that appearances can be deceiving.

Most Somalis are E1b1b. The Dir ,Garhajis and some parts of the other Isaaq clans are T. Some others, especially among the Warsangali, are J. It's the implications of all this that we are fighting over.

You can probably get a basic understanding of the DNA language by googling "human genetics'. It's a moving target, though, as new studies change the relationships and new authors change the vocabulary. Good luck!
I will look into that, Thanks.

Western media plus hollywood have been on overtime trying to whitewash ancient egypt as a land that was once ruled by whites.
So when they say DNA of a famous pharoah was like that found in most men in western europe, they only have one motive, and that is to say that king tut was white and so was ancient egypt. White people have a history of their own, although a lot of it is pretty much wiping out people and enslaving people on top of stealing their lands, but they still did a lot in science and technology. That should be enough for them, but it isn't, nothing is ever enough for them. That's why here in the U.S, they think they have it harder than others and they think racism effects them more than others. They think they have the right to glorify slave owners and confederate traitors in their cities and if u ask why, ur changing history? How so? It must be in the DNA.

I will look into that, Thanks.

Western media plus hollywood have been on overtime trying to whitewash ancient egypt as a land that was once ruled by whites.
So when they say DNA of a famous pharoah was like that found in most men in western europe, they only have one motive, and that is to say that king tut was white and so was ancient egypt. White people have a history of their own, although a lot of it is pretty much wiping out people and enslaving people on top of stealing their lands, but they still did a lot in science and technology. That should be enough for them, but it isn't, nothing is ever enough for them. That's why here in the U.S, they think they have it harder than others and they think racism effects them more than others. How so? It must be in the DNA.

Not everybody in the US is a Trump supporter. Those who know, know better. Don't forget that Whites were also enslaved in Africa and by the Ottomans and that not all White Americans lived in the South. Export slavery from Africa was ended by the British and reproductive slavery was ended in the US at a cost of 620,000 lives in the Civil War, just in battle. I think you are painting with a brush that is overly wide.

World

VIP
Not everybody in the US is a Trump supporter. Those who know, know better. Don't forget that Whites were also enslaved in Africa and by the Ottomans and that not all White Americans lived in the South. Export slavery from Africa was ended by the British and reproductive slavery was ended in the US at a cost of 620,000 lives in the Civil War, just in battle. I think you are painting with a brush that is overly wide.
The American civil war was fought to preserve the unity, not to ban slavery.

That’s why Lincoln famously said:

"As to the policy I 'seem to be pursuing' as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men every where could be free.

I am well aware of everything you said, and I may say white people but I certainly do not mean all white people. Right after slavery was ended by the British, what did Europe do next? Didn't they scramble to colonize Africa immediately afterwards? From one form of slavery to another. As recent as 50 years ago, extrajudicial mobs were lynching black people here in America, jim crow laws, etc.. They were doing that after effectively wiping out the natives and enslaving africans to build America, what reason did they have? More white Americans would bring back slavery if they could. White people(not all) despise non whites, and they hate blacks the most for absolutely zero reason. You can't even bring up slavery in America anymore with almost all whites telling you, let the past be the past. Don't get me started on all the wars, drones, exploitation of resources etc...
You are white and I don't expect you to admit this but white people are evil by nature. That's the only logical conclusion that one can make up when you look at the way they behave.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

"As to the policy I 'seem to be pursuing' as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men every where could be free.

Now who sounds like a white supremacist :icon lol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I am well aware of everything you said, and I may say white people but I certainly do not mean all white people. Right after slavery was ended by the British, what did Europe do next? Didn't they scramble to colonize Africa immediately afterwards? From one form of slavery to another. As recent as 50 years ago, extrajudicial mobs were lynching black people here in America, jim crow laws, etc.. They were doing that after effectively wiping out the natives and enslaving africans to build America, what reason did they have? More white Americans would bring back slavery if they could. White people(not all) despise non whites, and they hate blacks the most for absolutely zero reason. You can't even bring up slavery in America anymore with almost all whites telling you, let the past be the past. Don't get me started on all the wars, drones, exploitation of resources etc...
You are white and I don't expect you to admit this but white people are evil by nature. That's the only logical conclusion that one can make up when you look at the way they behave.

Implying we wouldn't do the same if we could

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Anyone who thinks the Civil war wasn't principally over slavery needs to watch this:

https://www.salon.com/2015/08/11/wa...eo_to_show_idiots_who_think_the_answer_is_no/

Implying we wouldn't do the same if we could

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
I would, but I am not sure my people(somalis in general) would. There was a reason why only white folks conquered the entire world. Others before them could have and were capable but they never did because they weren't white. Part of the reason why Afircans in general were enslaved and are still fucked over today is because of how nice and welcoming they are. They are innocent and unsuspecting, waa masaakiin. If they were evil and psychos like whites, it never would have happened.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I would, but I am not sure my people(somalis in general) would. There was a reason why only white folks conquered the entire world. Others before them could have and were capable but they never did because they weren't white. Part of the reason why Afircans in general were enslaved and are still fucked over today is because of how nice and welcoming they are. They are innocent and unsuspecting, waa masaakiin. If they were evil and psychos like whites, it never would have happened.

I don't think anyone else was ever capable.

Let's be honest, most people are mad it wasn't them doing the conquering.

From the most primitive of hunter gatherers to nuclear capable superpowers, war and conquest are universal human traits.

I don't think anyone else was ever capable.

Let's be honest, most people are mad it wasn't them doing the conquering.

From the most primitive of hunter gatherers to nuclear capable superpowers, war and conquest are universal human traits.
You don't think the Persians could have done it? Heck even the Islamic caliphates could have done it if they tried it hard enough. They didn't even try hard enough to conquer france, the weak of europe.
White people are evil sxb, and the worst among them are Americans. It's the only explanation.

Of the ten greatest conquerors of all time, six are not European.:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1308014/Ten-greatest-Historical-conquerors.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts