BREAKING NEWS SUBHANALAH! Young Somali indigenous siblings tortured to death on the outskirts of Mogadishu.

Based

VIP
I saw an cad cad kid getting verbally harassed by a solider, he kept asking him where he was really from and saying he wasnt Somali, he pointed and me and said "see, he looks somali, but you dont." I chose to mind my own business, cant be playing hero in xamar for no yellow kid.
Stop the lies. Cad cads arent aliens to Somalis. What kind of reer baadiyo retard would say something like that and pressure a young kid? Make it believable next time

Stop the lies. Cad cads arent aliens to Somalis. What kind of reer baadiyo retard would say something like that and pressure a young kid? Make it believable next time
Yeah lol I’d somewhat agree with this if it was somali Bantu but even then ppl back home obviously know what Madow and cads cads are as they see them on a daily basis. Also, everyone knows In our society, cad cads are held more prestigious then even other ethnic Somalis such as Midgaan and shit as Somalia hold ppl with fairer skin in a higher standard just like the rest of the world.

Last edited:
We don't know who the perpetrators are so why are you jumping to conclusions?
Foreal this nigga is doing way too much. It could be a somali or someone from the madoweyne community as well. It's better to wait and find out what really happened before people jump to conclusions.

Allahu naxaristo to the kids.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Foreal this nigga is doing way too much. It could be a somali or someone from the madoweyne community as well. It's better to wait and find out what really happened before people jump to conclusions.

Allahu naxaristo to the kids.

If the perpetrators were Somali Bantu, these users would’ve made a thread on it by now or updated this thread to “own” me.

Their silence indicates that I’m most probably correct.

If the perpetrators were Somali Bantu, these users would’ve made a thread on it by now or updated this thread to “own” me.

Their silence indicates that I’m most probably correct.
This happened last week I think. Solving a crime takes time and it's Somalia let's not try to hold it to first world country judicial standards. So as of right now there's no one to hold accountable or to even see what motives the perpetrators had.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This happened last week I think. Solving a crime takes time and it's Somalia let's not try to hold it to first world country judicial standards. So as of right now there's no one to hold accountable or to even see what motives the perpetrators had.

Then I’ll wait to see if I’m proven wrong.

Im a patient person.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Bear witness to this thread.

Look at the amount of people that said “wait who did it” “wait for their motives” on this heinous crime.

They don’t have the same restraint when an Ethnic Somali is harmed or abused, they immediately jump to conclusions.

It’s disgusting that the court for Somali opinion isn’t blind.

Last edited:
Bear witness to this thread.

Look at the amount of people that said “wait who did it” “wait for their motives” on this heinous crime.

They don’t have the same restraint when it happens to an Ethnic Somali, they immediately jump to conclusions.

It’s disgusting that the court for Somali opinion isn’t blind.
Well the Somali are probably one of the most casteist societies of the world, discrimination is intrinsic not just in the clan system, but the whole wider society. A great book that shows this very well is " Unraveling Somalia: Race, Class, and the Legacy of Slavery
by Catherine Besteman.

Trending

Latest posts