SUBHANALAH! Young Somali indigenous siblings tortured to death on the outskirts of Mogadishu.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I remember when I met Somalia for the first time and my grandad hired two somali Bantu men to bury the animal remains after we had Quran saar and cut a goat. A solider came and told them no to stop digging a hole and messing up the xaafads bilic. He was so close to shooting both of them on the spot till a ethnic Somali walking past had to stop him. He knew if he’d kill them, there would be no justice served for two Bantu men

I lived back home.

People do what they want with madoows.

I cut off my own relative because I saw him threaten to kill my maid and her family wallahi.

All because she refused to open the door because she didn’t know him and my family was out of the house.

:farmajoyaab:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus

You also think that refusing to marry someone because of their ethnic group is discrimination. I do think you go too far with your views. Not everything is racism and not every crime in Somalia is committed by ethnic Somalis.

If you wish to be fair, take a balanced approach.

I don’t think refusing to marry a race is racism.

I think that if you refuse to consider a particular race is racism. You can say β€œI want to marry a Somali” and that’s okay. I don’t agree but fair enough.

But if you say β€œI don’t want to marry Hindi” for example, it’s racism.

Because you’re singling out a specific race and making race to be a criteria for a suitor. Something that they can’t change.

Many Hadith back this up.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Not once did I mention Twitter.

This was actually about LSA where your beloved and blameless madows are tearing Somalis apart even more so than notorious cadaan majority Reddit.

While BLM Faaraxs like you love to lecture us about being mean to those poor, miskeen madows.

Since you keep bringing up Twitter, I have seen you literally begging South African kuffars to see Somalis as humans and they all laughed in your face.

You claim to be against racism but you've clearly shown that there is only one form of racism that you care about. See how you have made this whole thing about madows being the victim in Somalia?

Get off your knees walaal.

Link a Tweet where I begged South Africans to see us as human.

Over half of my tweets were sarcastic or condescending.

Please link those tweets.

I think that if you refuse to consider a particular race is racism. You can say β€œI want to marry a Somali” and that’s okay.

Because you’re singling out a specific race and making race to be a criteria for a suitor. Something that they can’t change.

What if you don't want to marry Hindi because of their pervasive colourism? Or you don't want to marry Hindi because they have a culture where you have to live with the mother in law?

Every ethnic group has its own cultural traits so refusing to marry certain groups is not racism as much as it is lack of compatibility. It doesn't mean I think this group is inferior, I just think their lifestyle doesn't match with mine.

reer

VIP

I think that if you refuse to consider a particular race is racism. You can say β€œI want to marry a Somali” and that’s okay. I don’t agree but fair enough.

no it isnt. race comes with culture. i refuse to marry ajnabi. that doesnt make me racist.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What if you don't want to marry Hindi because of their pervasive colourism? Or you don't want to marry Hindi because they have a culture where you have to live with the mother in law?

Every ethnic group has its own cultural traits so refusing to marry certain groups is not racism as much as it is lack of compatibility. It doesn't mean I think this group is inferior, I just think their lifestyle doesn't match with mine.

Most of my friends are Hindi. My own housemate was Hindi. Most of the newer generation don’t follow those traits, especially the Muslims.

Their colourism is linked to class and education.

Most of my friends are Hindi. My own housemate was Hindi. Most of the newer generation don’t follow those traits, especially the Muslims.

Their colourism is linked to class and education.
That's not true. Especially within Pakistani cultures, the wives are treated as servants.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That's not true. Especially within Pakistani cultures, the wives are treated as servants.

It’s outdated and mainly relegated to the lower class or uneducated.

I lived with South Asians for almost 4 years wallahi.

They’re very ilbax people but most of the ones I met were educated and from good backgrounds.

cow

VIP
AUN,

Where is PM Rooble? he is quick to condemn and offer condolences when a member from his clan is killed but silent when others are killed. similar to how he condemn the killing of Hawiye by AMISOM but silent about AMISOM bombing Gedo.

or how he was quick to condemn the killing of the two Hawiye siblings but quiet about the killing of these two bantu siblings.

I remember when I went Somalia for the first time and my grandad hired two somali Bantu men to bury the animal remains after we had Quran saar and cut a goat. A solider came and told them to stop digging a hole and messing up with the xaafads bilic and they had no right to mess up people property whilst calling them ethnic slurs. He was so close to shooting both of them on the spot till a ethnic Somali walking past had to stop him. He knew if he’d kill them, there would be no justice served for two Bantu men
I saw a similar incident, a bantu men was digging per his job but two soldiers were giving him opposing orders while calling him Madow the whole time, he sat there confused as both shouted at him and threatened him. Dunno how it got resolved though but the work was finished in the end.

Xoxoxo

VIP
As someone from a minor tribe on my mother side I can happily tell you that Somalis back in Somalia are NOT even acceptable of Somalis from a minor tribe background, let alone of someone who isn’t ethnically Somali. Bantu’s DO get killed simply for existing and simply because Somalis (especially back home) are backwards savages who think they do not belong in Somalia and shouldn’t have any right. Minorities are still killed and kicked to the curbs but people will act as if nothings wrong, even the diasporas!

Xoxoxo

VIP
I actually stay out of violence related topics regardless of the victim's ethnicity. Not to mention the fact that we don't even know who the perpetrators are.

Its a disgrace that you would use the death of these children to do some more niiko for madows on a completely unrelated topic.

As for Twitter, unlike you I don't spent my time begging xoolo South Africans for mercy.

As I've told you before, take SYL out of your bio you spineless BLM Faarax.
You do realise that these children’s were madows too right? You are just simply ignoring the fact as to WHY these children’s got killed

You do realise that these children’s were madows too right? You are just simply ignoring the fact as to WHY these children’s got killed

Unlike some, I don't make assumptions on cases where we don't even know who the perpetrators are or why they committed this heinous crime.

Go and deal with your cuqdad.

As someone from a minor tribe on my mother side I can happily tell you that Somalis back in Somalia are NOT even acceptable of Somalis from a minor tribe background, let alone of someone who isn’t ethnically Somali. Bantu’s DO get killed simply for existing and simply because Somalis (especially back home) are backwards savages who think they do not belong in Somalia and shouldn’t have any right. Minorities are still killed and kicked to the curbs but people will act as if nothings wrong, even the diasporas!
I saw an cad cad kid getting verbally harassed by a solider, he kept asking him where he was really from and saying he wasnt Somali, he pointed and me and said "see, he looks somali, but you dont." I chose to mind my own business, cant be playing hero in xamar for no yellow kid.