BREAKING NEWS SUBHANALAH! Young Somali indigenous siblings tortured to death on the outskirts of Mogadishu.

Based

VIP
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

The Tanzanian and Congolese government needs to seriously investigate this brutal case. :meleshame:

This is the real Somalia and why this country has been cursed. The long history of injustice against the weak that Somalis love to hide is the reason god has cursed this sh1thole

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
This is the real Somalia and why this country has been cursed. The long history of injustice against the weak that Somalis love to hide is the reason god has cursed this sh1thole
Not just in the country, but the diaspora is suffering too.:snoop:

We are a cursed people. :reallymaury:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
AUN, thoughts and prayers for that mother. I can't imagine the feeling of waiting your kids at dinner and then roaming on the street at midnight search for them

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
AUN, this is how Somalis treat madoows back home. Absolutely disgusting.

I make dua for their family inshallah.

People like @Xoriyo and @xoogster will avoid this thread because it doesn’t fit their narrow worldview.

Last edited:

People like @Xoriyo and @xoogster will avoid this thread because it doesn’t fit their narrow worldview.

Imagine using the deaths of little children AUN to fit your agenda against Somalis.

We don't even know what happened yet and after all, this is Somalia were violence is widespread even against ethnic Somalis.

Nothing worse than a BLM Faarax.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Imagine using the deaths of little children AUN to fit your agenda against Somalis.

We don't even know what happened yet and after all, this is Somalia were violence is widespread even against ethnic Somalis.

Nothing worse than a BLM Faarax.

I hope you have this same energy for restraint when it’s Somalis that are the victim.

But you don’t.

You cry about Nigerians dissing you on Twitter while you’re happy to ignore their cousins being tortured to death in Xamar.

You know what our deen says about racists.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Once again, no perpetrators or suspects have been identified.

Even if they aren’t Somali, take this as a lesson.

No one can seriously compare how we treat Bantus to how they treat us.

Look at how angry Somalis are about what’s going on in South Africa.

We’ve been doing that for centuries in Somalia.

I hope you have this same energy for restraint when it’s Somalis that are the victim.

But you don’t.

You cry about Nigerians dissing you on Twitter while you’re happy to ignore their cousins being tortured to death in Xamar.

You know what our deen says about racists.

I actually stay out of violence related topics regardless of the victim's ethnicity. Not to mention the fact that we don't even know who the perpetrators are.

Its a disgrace that you would use the death of these children to do some more niiko for madows on a completely unrelated topic.

As for Twitter, unlike you I don't spent my time begging xoolo South Africans for mercy.

As I've told you before, take SYL out of your bio you spineless BLM Faarax.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I actually stay out of violence related topics regardless of the victim's ethnicity. Not to mention the fact that we don't even know who the perpetrators are.

Its a disgrace that you would use the death of these children to do some more niiko for madows on a completely unrelated topic.

As for Twitter, unlike you I don't spent my time begging xoolo South Africans for mercy.

As I've told you before, take SYL out of your bio you spineless BLM Faarax.

I had to remind you about the human cost to your ignorance.

You’re worried about Twitter, whereas your fellow Somali citizens worry about their lives.

I’m proud to support BLM. Our prophet SAW fought for social justice and against racism.

Numerous imams across the world protested for BLM.

I had to remind you about the human cost to your ignorance.

You’re worried about Twitter, whereas your fellow Somali citizens worry about their lives.

I’m proud to support BLM. Our prophet SAW fought for social justice and against racism.

Numerous imams across the world protested for BLM.

Not once did I mention Twitter.

This was actually about LSA where your beloved and blameless madows are tearing Somalis apart even more so than notorious cadaan majority Reddit.

While BLM Faaraxs like you love to lecture us about being mean to those poor, miskeen madows.

Since you keep bringing up Twitter, I have seen you literally begging South African kuffars to see Somalis as humans and they all laughed in your face.

You claim to be against racism but you've clearly shown that there is only one form of racism that you care about. See how you have made this whole thing about madows being the victim in Somalia?

Get off your knees walaal.

They clearly live in their own ethnic enclave, or where they have a large population, and thus it's more likely the perpetrators are also Bantu.

I remember when I went Somalia for the first time and my grandad hired two somali Bantu men to bury the animal remains after we had Quran saar and cut a goat. A solider came and told them to stop digging a hole and messing up with the xaafads bilic and they had no right to mess up people property whilst calling them ethnic slurs. He was so close to shooting both of them on the spot till a ethnic Somali walking past had to stop him. He knew if he’d kill them, there would be no justice served for two Bantu men

Trending

Latest posts