Stuff That Creeps You Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't confuse sexually liberated with sexually frustrated, brother. She needs a hormone treatment and some therapy, that level of hate is not healthy nor are her coping mechanism. :gaasdrink:
I'm a liberal, but I condemn blue haired lesbians with more piercings than a surgical operation. They take young sweeties from honest guys like sheikh Bidaarlow. They're competition for a scarce natural resource. I am fully behind Gaylords though because the more s there are, the more cuties for me. I believe we should criminalize practitioners of the Sapphic tradition. You belong in jail my peach.

I'm a liberal, but I condemn blue haired lesbians with more piercings than a surgical operation. They take young sweeties from honest guys like sheikh Bidaarlow. They're competition for a scarce natural resource. I am fully behind Gaylords though because the more s there are, the more cuties for me. I believe we should criminalize practitioners of the Sapphic tradition. You belong in jail my peach.

What are you gonna do? Put me in prison with other women who crave attention with no man around? OMG do it, I'll bringe concubines to @Batuulo in no time :gaasdrink:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
My condolences
I swear you have some deep seated problems that you have to address. If you hate being somali so much then I would advise you to log off from a forum that is centred on somali news and information. But seriously why is it always somali women who constantly show huge levels of self-hate.:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts