Study Shows Somali Men Marry Out More

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
BCAF80E8-087B-4AD8-B622-78664D0A5DA6.jpeg
Somali Women have the lowest of out-marriages among Immigrants in America while Somali Men have higher percentage. Let us put this idea to rest that Somali Women in North America marry out more than Somali men, this is not the case according to studies done, its just that Somali Women brag more about their non somali spouses on social media while also having more divorce stories in youtube us somali men move quietly though because we are respectable men. This study combats the fairytale that somali men are not desired.

Last edited:
View attachment 178490Somali Women have the lowest of out-marriages among Immigrants in America while Somali Men have higher percentage. Let us put this idea to rest that Somali Women in North America marry out more than Somali men, this is not the case according to studies done, its just that Somali Women brag more about their non somali spouses on social media while also having more divorce stories in youtube us somali men move quietly though because we are respectable men. This study combats the fairytale that somali men are not desired.
link this rn

bro ima be real with u i can’t speak for any else’s experience but mine. i live and grew up in minneapolis. Girls(all races) flock to somali men. Only ones that didn’t get non somali girls were the fob ones. the type that pulled up to school with a chelsea skinny pants and a shaati. On the other hand, they were the ones pulling the most somali girls

Apollo

VIP
Arabs in America are very different from Arabs in Europe. There is some selection process going on due to how difficult it is to get there. The ones in Europe don't really marry out much at all.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
bro ima be real with u i can’t speak for any else’s experience but mine. i live and grew up in minneapolis. Girls(all races) flock to somali men. Only ones that didn’t get non somali girls were the fob ones. the type that pulled up to school with a chelsea skinny pants and a shaati. On the other hand, they were the ones pulling the most somali girls
B1FB928C-90A3-4BAE-80F1-B2EBB444FFEC.jpeg

Metal Magician

Arabs in America are very different from Arabs in Europe. There is some selection process going on due to how difficult it is to get there. The ones in Europe don't really marry out much at all.
Yea thanks for the information I agree but why are Somalis under Arab American category?

Reer Minneapolis too :hahaidiot:

We def pull girls from all races and ethnicities :wow:

But most Somali dudes stick with Somali girls :hmm:

Reer Minneapolis too :hahaidiot:

We def pull girls from all races and ethnicities :wow:

But most Somali dudes stick with Somali girls :hmm:
this is true. Only ones that really sleep around with other races and known for that shit are the good type. Most somalis (men and women) prefer somali

Your big mad I see i just sourced a study that proved us farahs have higher rates of interracial marriage why you angry?
you sound extremely insecure :holeup: all i said was, if this is the case, why do losers on here go on and on about Somali women dating or marrying out then? If more faraxs do that? Intermarriage isn't an accomplishment buddy, nor is it a competition

giphy.gif

Metal Magician

you sound extremely insecure :holeup: all i said was, if this is the case, why do losers on here go on and on about Somali women dating or marrying out then? If more faraxs do that? Intermarriage isn't an accomplishment buddy, nor is it a competition

giphy.gif
Most of the youtube interracial marriages with somalis and ajnabis are somali women not us we don’t brag and we don’t consider interracial marriages an ‘accomplishment’ also the divorce videos is solely a somali woman thing😂😂

Most of the youtube interracial marriages with somalis and ajnabis are somali women not us we don’t brag and we don’t consider interracial marriages an ‘accomplishment’ also the divorce videos is solely a somali woman thing😂😂
You don't brag? look at your OP. "Look at this study boyzz,we iz desired after all ", tf? :what1: You sounded so cringe

Only 1/4th of arabs in America are Muslim. The vast majority are Christian. Christians have a higher rate of mixed marriages compared to Muslims.
Plus they include rafidah as Muslims so number is lower.

Trending