Student Loan Forgiveness Not Happening! The Gravy Train Is Over! Biden Administration Confirms Student Loan Repayment Will Start In February!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There are full scholarships at Ivy League schools you know.

Yes and not everyone gets them.

You’re competing with the best and brightest of almost every country on earth for an Ivy League scholarship.

Someone that gets rejected for an Ivy League scholarship is probably a shoe-in for a full-ride at a university in Minnesota.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Maybe for some universities.

But if you want to attend a world-class university, that’s not the case.

If I wanted to attend a uni in America that has a similar rating to UoT, I would probably pay through the nose.
You can get financial aids for all types of university, be it MIT or a local state university but if the tuition is more than what financial aid can cover then you'll have to pay the difference. Low income students who get into expensive universities because of their grades tend to get full scholarship that covers everything.

Yes, I am 49 and in Ontario. My tuition was around 5500-6000 per year.

You must have not been on the Dean's list. Anyone with an over 80% average had their tuition fully paid by bursaries and scholarships alone and then sum. Just 1 scholarship alone paid off more than half of my tuition (Queen Elizabeth II scholarship which was $3500 per year). I was actually paid to go to school due to the grants and bursaries and scholarships being more than my tuition.
I was but I dont live in and didn’t go to school in Ontario. My province didn’t have that scholarship

Cant believe that US graduate interest rate is 5%, that will take a lifetime to repay. He couldve at least subsidized the interest rate.

Trending

Latest posts