Strange Somalis

I speak Afrikaans mostly and to some extent Xhosa , I switch mostly English and Afrikaans since I'm living in the cape but once I hit Jozi and Pretoria , I switch up to Xhosa .
It's different from Zulu , they are more clickier and also they are mutually intelligible but one speaks backwards and the other twist their words
It can be very difficult and confusing for non speakers
Plus they hate each other lol
Hilarious 😂 The first video the guy in the animal print is he Somali? Ive seen many Somali guys that look him.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Bro is that the SA version of dutch wallahi it looks crazy:whew:
Wait you didn't understand what I wrote , I thought we were both capable of communicating like a deaf and a blind person, btw the video you posted depicts that Moroccans are volatile is that true over there and goddamn their women are hot AF , I can see why their brothers are overprotective , were Somalis successful enough to wife them up .
I can see exactly why madows tend to knock up exotic looking women lol

They fear that their future job prospects will be non-existent with all the shit they talk on the net. Majority of vistors on this site aren't even logged in or even have accounts, if you put spoilers only members can read.
Everyone is anonymous here though

Xaruun

VIP
You're right, it's a big leap and the vast majority turn out fine, but a few go off the deep end.
If you don't have a solid male role-model/presence in your life, you're more vulnerable to friends, shaytaan and a whole host of other negative shit.
True. But she can’t be absolved of responsibility at the end of the day.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Hilarious 😂 The first video the guy in the animal print is he Somali? Ive seen many Somali guys that look him.
Maya waa madow , the story was about the Zulu and Xhosa guy misunderstanding each other just like how a reer xamar and reer Waqooyi would somehow have troubles communicating .

The xhosa guy misinterpreted what the Zulu guy was saying he thought that the Zulu was trying to kiss him btw it's not a general stereotypes but homosexuality is very strife in Zulu territories waa meesha uga fusqiga badan hence the xhosa was getting aggressive , I didn't noticed that he doesn't resemble a Somali , his forehead looks like xabashi however kkkk

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Wait you didn't understand what I wrote , I thought we were both capable of communicating like a deaf and a blind person, btw the video you posted depicts that Moroccans are volatile is that true over there and goddamn their women are hot AF , I can see why their brothers are overprotective , were Somalis successful enough to wife them up .
I can see exactly why madows tend to knock up exotic looking women lol
Yes they hot. i know a few somali guys here married to morrocan women. it might sound crazy but they have no problem with somali guys marrying their sister/daughter. They think we are the darker version of them. But with Madows they get pissed :drakelaugh: Here is 1 somali guy with his morrocan wife
Epo6R45XUAsnfU2.jpg

T
Lol! The funny part about that is most guys who visit prostitutes are actually married men not single men who couldn’t find a woman. Get your facts straight dear. And to say prostitutes are essential with a straight face is probably one of the most ridiculous statements I’ve come across here Smh
Those were back in the day. These days handsome blokes even pay these ladies a visit. Some people are consumed by work and aren’t up for all the chasing. Quality time costs money and some people can afford it. You are wrong to assume only married men being the only culprits.

Trending