Strange Somalis

Xaruun

VIP
Nah sxb, abandonment and "daddy/mommy" issues are no joke wallahi. That kind of trauma makes people do insane shit. They still ultimately make their own choices, but the deck's stacked against them.
I can’t deny that, but the jump from being raised in a conservative Somali Muslim household to being a prostitute is too far. They probably listened to outside influence like friends or shaytaan.

I can’t deny that, but the jump from being raised in a conservative Somali Muslim household to being a prostitute is too far. They probably listened to outside influence like friends or shaytaan.
You're right, it's a big leap and the vast majority turn out fine, but a few go off the deep end.
If you don't have a solid male role-model/presence in your life, you're more vulnerable to friends, shaytaan and a whole host of other negative shit.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol facts iam from the netherlands and morrocan women are known as the biggest s. They behave like xalimos in london. But the difference is that morrocan fathers and brothes will beat the shit out of that girl. Look at this morrocan girl she got pregnant by a Madow and her brother found out and beat her so hard she got a miscarriage. He sees her again and attacks her again on camera

Min 20:45

Last edited:
Lol facts iam from the netherlands and morrocan women are known as the biggest s. They behave like xalimos in london. But the difference is that morrocan fathers and brothes will beat the shit out of that girl. Look at this morrocan girl she got pregnant by a Madow and her brother found out and beat her so hard she got a miscarriage. He sees her again and attacks her again on camera :lolbron:

Maybe somali guys should start doing that shit too

i dont know if your trolling or your serious
giphy.gif

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Lol facts iam from the netherlands and morrocan women are known as the biggest s. They behave like xalimos in london. But the difference is that morrocan fathers and brothes will beat the shit out of that girl. Look at this morrocan girl she got pregnant by a Madow and her brother found out and beat her so hard she got a miscarriage. He sees her again and attacks her again on camera :lolbron:

There’s no levels for scum like you making fun of a miscarriage lol nacaas waxid.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Wiat, somalis speak click language?
Ofcourse they do , the ones that were born and grew up here have no problem , even the fobs are capable of stringing few sentences , in the townships it's survival to speak the local language but mostly they switch up words with Afrikaans and English.

Maybe I am way too conservative / arrogant person but the amount of Somalis I have met this year that shocked me is too much.

first one was a childhood friend who I last saw when I was 1 🤣 She is very intelligent mashallah and has the nerdy look (turban style hijab, big glasses, protruding teeth). Nice personality but I think she’s confused about Islam.

Firstly she has a Vietnamese boyfriend who is not Muslim and they flat together at the University campus, I’m sure her parents know about this because they’d visit once In a while and her photos are public on IG.

I meet another guy too, he was sooooo liberal I felt uncomfortable cause my values and his didn’t match and he thought he can get with me, he didn’t believe in meher , halal marriage and asked me crazy questions like if i do fun things like clubing.

what’s happening to our Somali youth?
either I’m closed minded or they are losing their identity , culture and religion.

Im not a perfect Muslim but I try best to hold steadfast on to the deen.
Things will get crazier sxb, the believer will feel like he doesnt belong.

Lol facts iam from the netherlands and morrocan women are known as the biggest s. They behave like xalimos in london. But the difference is that morrocan fathers and brothes will beat the shit out of that girl. Look at this morrocan girl she got pregnant by a Madow and her brother found out and beat her so hard she got a miscarriage. He sees her again and attacks her again on camera

Beating a woman to the point of miscarriage is murder, you do know that right? In Islam and legally he’s a murderer and should be dealt as such smh
Ofcourse they do , the ones that were born and grew up here have no problem , even the fobs are capable of stringing few sentences , in the townships it's survival to speak the local language but mostly they switch up words with Afrikaans and English.
lol didn’t know clicking language is actually a thing. How can you differentiate different words since it’a all just clicking sound? Can you speak it lol

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Ek kan jy nederlandse taal nie ernstig opneem nie, dit klink so onaangenaam waarom jy woorde met jy keel praat asof u slymerig is met griep , no disrespect bru

ek verstaan hulle miskien 80%, maar die mense op die video klink onsin, jy het jou suster geslaan omdat sy 'n pyp gekry het
haar broer is onseker
waarom word sy nie gou verban nie,
En hoekom is die arabiere bru altyd bang vir die susters?

HA HA HA HA HA HA

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Beating a woman to the point of miscarriage is murder, you do know that right? In Islam and legally he’s a murderer and should be dealt as such smh

lol didn’t know clicking language is actually a thing. How can you differentiate different words since it’a all just clicking sound? Can you speak it lol
I speak Afrikaans mostly and to some extent Xhosa , I switch mostly English and Afrikaans since I'm living in the cape but once I hit Jozi and Pretoria , I switch up to Xhosa .
It's different from Zulu , they are more clickier and also they are mutually intelligible but one speaks backwards and the other twist their words
It can be very difficult and confusing for non speakers
Plus they hate each other lol

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Ek kan jy nederlandse taal nie ernstig opneem nie, dit klink so onaangenaam waarom jy woorde met jy keel praat asof u slymerig is met griep , no disrespect bru

ek verstaan hulle miskien 80%, maar die mense op die video klink onsin, jy het jou suster geslaan omdat sy 'n pyp gekry het
haar broer is onseker
waarom word sy nie gou verban nie,
En hoekom is die arabiere bru altyd bang vir die susters?

HA HA HA HA HA HA
Bro is that the SA version of dutch wallahi it looks crazy:whew:

Trending