Story time: the day I met the love of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

It was a breezy, typical Saturday morning. I woke up, took a shower, got dressed and got out of the door before my bestfriend started calling. When she called I knew I would be late, I'm always late what did she expected from me. I got in my car and drove to my best friend's house to pick her up. She called me twice while I was on my way, and i reassured her that I was on my way, I even honked the car just to get her off my case. She was sitting on her drive way when I reached her house, huffing and puffing she got in the car and said typical of you, I got dressed 3 hours ago and you're finally here. I nervously chuckled and said, atleast I came, bad idea she punched me on my shoulder, she's known to do that when she angry. I called her names and before you knew it, we were laughing and gossiping about her man. Some say our relationship is weird and others say we were made to be best friends. We reached this local diner who makes the best hash browns and Buttermilk pancakes. After 2 hours of stuffing our faces and drinking coffee while chatting about what we were going to buy, we finally left the diner and headed to the mall. When we got there, we couldn't find parking, it was Saturday what did we expect. While we were looking around, we spotted a lady getting into her car, finally we said. We went store after store, bought items from each one of them, we laughed and shopped. We wanted to also buy make up, the M.A.C store was on the second floor. As I was getting off the escalator, there I saw him looking at me, I stood there gazing at him, my friend knew the deal and she pulled me away, no, no that was not our plan she yelled. Not today satan. I tried fighting her off. I kept reassuring her I will only look, at this time we were both yelling and we realized we were in public. I said fine, you won this time but I will be back for him. He needs me, I need him. I looked back and whispered I will be back for you, you will be mine. As I tried to walk away I saw another woman Infront of him, Infront of the display. I wanted to push her.

The day I met Chanel classic double flap shoulder bag.

P.s

I'm not an author, so bare with me if I made mistakes.

**nervously laughs**

Q

Queen Carawelo

I've been busy but good. And yourself?

One day I'll present myself in a such a manner you won't even think twice... One day :meleshame:
How's school? Still waiting for you to pass the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending