Story From Mogadishu

Macalin M

Out here
If true then that’s a bit crazy but seems weird. Not saying you’re lying or anything but most women I was in contact with had (like people before me have said) a personal bajjaaj/taxi driver that they know well. This was the case even in other tuulos/towns

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
If true then that’s a bit crazy but seems weird. Not saying you’re lying or anything but most women I was in contact with had (like people before me have said) a personal bajjaaj/taxi driver that they know well.
Yeah, the richer people do, but for me, I thought when she came on, that she knew him. Every diaspora person has a driver and even the normal people has one they know. Why did she come on, I do not understand.

All my family has only one guy they trust, and he is a family member, he comes to pick us up from airport to anywhere, unfortunately, he was in Hargesia, so I could not ask him to take me.

Macalin M

Out here
Yeah, the richer people do, but for me, I thought when she came on, that she knew him. Every diaspora person has a driver and even the normal people has one they know. Why did she come on, I do not understand.

All my family has only one guy they trust, and he is a family member, he comes to pick us up from airport to anywhere, unfortunately, he was in Hargesia, so I could not ask him to take me.
Nah not just rich people. Maybe taxis Yh but it’s mostly the lower classes that use and drive bajjaaj. Everyone knows someone who drives bajjaaj. The women made a mistake but ngl you should have kept insisting. Somalis are stubborn as shit you should have said shit like “wallahi You’re taking my money” and that “you aren’t going to fast 3 days so he better take it”

I was at the suuq going back and forth for a Somali jersey and in the end he gave me the shorts and top for $5 when he originally wanted $10 for just the top. Kkkkkk

Wadajir:westbrookswag:

Gonna build there crib with Palm and Papaya trees:lawd:InshaAllah
inshallah, I plan to have houses across the coast from Xamar to Xarardheere. My family really settled in blessed lands :banderas:

You did whay you had to do sxb..these folk dnt knw the reality of Mogadishu, ppl gets killed for looking at ppl wrong way....or looking at wrong car. Been there and seen shit things too

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Honestly, this city. I just don't get it. Truly a cursed place.
A bajaaj once splashed water on a soldier and apologised profusely but the soldier shot him and injured the passenger. Xamar is a choatic city but very beautiful if you know your way around it. I loved Mudug more than Xamar and it was safe

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A bajaaj once splashed water on a soldier and apologised profusely but the soldier shot him and injured the passenger. Xamar is a choatic city but very beautiful if you know your way around it. I loved Mudug more than Xamar and it was safe
Not the only one, I saw a soldier get pissed at a bus driver and shot inside for no reason, nobody was harmed, but why!!!

Trending

Latest posts