Stop with the pedo/groomer mindset

Ah yes, I disagree with an extreme feminist view so therefore I must be gay :bell:

What is "extreme feminist" about saying that men who do not enjoy the company of women outside of sex, are not into women?

What is "extreme feminist" about saying that the Prophet Muhammad SAW loved women and was married to all kinds of women?

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Why is it always the undesirable age like milk middle aged men that want to go after a girl that just turned legal a week ago. If you're 27 + year old in today's society what do you and a 18/19 year old girl have in common to be in a romantic relationship? I am not talking about the age difference spefically because a 28 year old a 37 year old is a different story, but to go after someone that just left high-school is creepy asf just like @empressjamila said it really means that you as a fully grown adult male are either mentally stunted or just trying to advantage of someone much younger with less experience.
All the people that disliked the post need to be arrested πŸ’€
Screenshot_20230610-200350_Chrome.jpg

Why is it always the undesirable age like milk middle aged men that want to go after a girl that just turned legal a week ago. If you're 27 + year old in today's society what do you and a 18/19 year old girl have in common to be in a romantic relationship? I am not talking about the age difference spefically because a 28 year old a 37 year old is a different story, but to go after someone that just left high-school is creepy asf just like @empressjamila said it really means that you as a fully grown adult male are either mentally stunted or just trying to advantage of someone much younger with less experience.
Men always want women younger than them, they are just more attractive and will stay attractive even after few kids.

Trending