Stop with the pedo/groomer mindset

It's not something you can chage across cultures and time men have always desired to marry women because of looks usually they didn't have the chance to get that women earlier now when they are more stable confident they can do it because women usually desire men that have their stuff together it's supply and demand we all know this.

Also imo an attractive 18 year old that gets approached a lot will run rings around a 27 year old socially she will most likley have better emotional intuition. Usally women will go for the guy with the higest value and average farax is not gonna be able to trick a hot 18 year old women with options.

Keeping it real, most Somali women don't age very well. It may be the diet :francis:

Nonsense

It's not fair to compare post-civil war mothers with 7+ children who have gone through war ptsd, lazy husbands, racism and other stress and constant upheavals. Look at the mothers who are now in their early 40s, who grew up in the west, they could pass for 20s. Same thing with Somali women in their 30s, they look much younger also.

Last edited:
I have seen bigger age gaps
Some 67 year old edo with a 17 year old husband. It's more common in somalia

Eedos are playing the same game as odayaal, if their ex-husbands are robbing the cradle, Eedooyin are thinking they might as well get a fit teen with a strong back instead of an oday with erectile dysfunction and calool wayn.

im into women my own age
Classic Reaction GIF

Let's be very honest. A lot of men don't value emotional and mental connections with women, they value that from their male friends. These are the types of men that spend most of their time around other men. They only go home to eat, sleep and to lay ontop of their wives. They are also the kind of males, who do the bare minimum as a father, because they believe child-rearing is a woman's job. A lot of men are emotionally and mentally homosexual and they only respect and love other men. They use women for sex, food, cleaning and children birthing/rearing.

That's why they want a woman that is mute and young, they don't want a woman that has agency of her own, let alone her own thoughts and ambitions. A woman that is intelligent and ambitious, will want more for herself than to be at the beck and call of an emotionally gay and abusive man 24/7.

I wish some men would just be honest and say "All I want is sex and kids from women, and I want love and companionship from men". Don't pussyfoot around your true desires.

On the flip-side, men who have been raised to respect women, actually enjoy the company of a woman. They are the ones who end up with decent relationships and emotionally happy and healthy children.

Final note: The best man of all time, the Prophet Muhammed SAW, was married to women of all ages, races and stages in life.He truly loved and respected women.

im into women my own age
Classic Reaction GIF
Same but 5 down and up is alright depends on the individual in question.

Because you are mentally evolved beings who love and respect a woman on all levels, instead of just wanting a human sex toy/baby factory.

I would love to know how many men who chase little girls, are also p0rn sick.

Let's be very honest. A lot of men don't value emotional and mental connections with women, they value that from their male friends. These are the types of men that spend most of their time around other men. They only go home to eat, sleep and to lay ontop of their wives. They are also the kind of males, who do the bare minimum as a father, because they believe child-rearing is a woman's job. A lot of men are emotionally and mentally homosexual and they only respect and love other men. They use women for sex, food, cleaning and children birthing/rearing.

That's why they want a woman that is mute and young, they don't want a woman that has agency of her own, let alone her own thoughts and ambitions. A woman that is intelligent and ambitious, will want more for herself than to be at the beck and call of an emotionally gay and abusive man 24/7.

I wish some men would just be honest and say "All I want is sex and kids from women, and I want love and companionship from men". Don't pussyfoot around your true desires.

On the flip-side, men who have been raised to respect women, actually enjoy the company of a woman. They are the ones who end up with decent relationships and emotionally happy and healthy children.

Final note: The best man of all time, the Prophet Muhammed SAW, was married to women of all ages, races and stages in life.He truly loved and respected women.
Because you are mentally evolved beings who love and respect a woman on all levels, instead of just wanting a human sex toy/baby factory.

I would love to know how many men who chase little girls, are also p0rn sick.
I got blackpilled long ago that when women talk about β€˜emotionally mature’ men what they actually mean is good looking popular guys.

I got blackpilled long ago that when women talk about β€˜emotionally mature’ men what they actually mean is good looking popular guys.

These MGOTW/Black pill will have you turn into a khaniis. I'm warning you guys.
They want to convince you that women don't want you, until you start dating men. That's the truth.

You need to visit Somalia and learn how masculine men behave around women.

@Waa dhamatay

Women are not a monolith, some women like tall guys, some women like skinny guys, some women like funny men, some women like dad bods, you get where I'm going with this. Work on yourself, for yourself, and when you learn to love yourself, start sharing that love with others. I really hate how these bitter, closeted males, try to brainwash young men into becoming woman-hating reclusive, shut-ins.

@Waa dhamatay is the kind of guy the moment he get a single girl giving him attention he's gonna do a 180Β° on all his takes. He just needs some one to validate him and build self confidence for him with there attention 1686401549336.png

Someone needs to come and give wa damamtay a chance plus he's probably a fakecel larping as a doomer
1686401579408.png