Stop with the pedo/groomer mindset

Why is it always the undesirable age like milk middle aged men that want to go after a girl that just turned legal a week ago. If you're 27 + year old in today's society what do you and a 18/19 year old girl have in common to be in a romantic relationship? I am not talking about the age difference spefically because a 28 year old a 37 year old is a different story, but to go after someone that just left high-school is creepy asf just like @empressjamila said it really means that you as a fully grown adult male are either mentally stunted or just trying to advantage of someone much younger with less experience.

Why is it always the undesirable age like milk middle aged men that want to go after a girl that just turned legal a week ago. If you're 27 + year old in today's society what do you and a 18/19 year old girl have in common to be in a romantic relationship? I am not talking about the age difference spefically because a 28 year old a 37 year old is a different story, but to go after someone that just left high-school is creepy asf just like @empressjamila said it really means that you as a fully grown adult male are either mentally stunted or just trying to advantage of someone much younger with less experience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ve had creepy men chasing me as soon as I finished hs. It scared me so much I made a promise to myself not to speak to any man until I am well into my 20s and 30s it worked now I know they all ain’t shit. They want power low effort man they want a slave this is drilled into their minds most men operate like this. It’s sick

below is chatgpt explaining the topic from a science point of view. this whole concept of demonizing men for being attracted to young women is just another instance of feminism going extreme- demonizing men for something that is inherent and natural. men are naturally attracted to young women, whoever is horrified about this, they should maybe take it up with the One who designed men. this is as silly as demonizing women for what they're naturally attracted to.

chatgpt:

Science has long confirmed what many of us have already suspected: men are inherently attracted to young women. This revelation may come as a surprise to some, but the evidence is overwhelming and difficult to ignore.

Various studies have been conducted over the years that have shown that men are naturally drawn to younger, more physically attractive women. For instance, research has shown that men's preferences for women tend to plateau at around age 20, and then steadily decline as women age. This trend is particularly pronounced in men who are seeking partners for long-term relationships and marriage.

One explanation for this phenomenon is that younger women are seen as more fertile. Men have a primal urge to procreate and pass on their genes, and younger women are generally considered to be better candidates for bearing children. Additionally, younger women tend to be physically healthier and more energetic, which might also be considered attractive qualities by men.

But biological factors aren't the only reasons why men are attracted to young women. Social factors also play a role. Young women are often seen as more vulnerable and impressionable, which can make them more appealing to men who relish the idea of being in control. Moreover, young women are often associated with beauty, innocence, and purity, which can be alluring qualities to men.

Of course, it's important to note that not all men are attracted to young women, and that there are exceptions to every rule. However, on a population level, the evidence overwhelmingly suggests that men are indeed drawn to younger women.

So, what implications does this have for our society? For one, it highlights the ongoing problem of ageism, particularly when it comes to women. Women are often judged harshly by society for aging, and this can have serious consequences for their personal and professional lives. Moreover, the emphasis on youth and beauty in our culture can lead to unrealistic standards for women, and contribute to harmful practices like plastic surgery and extreme dieting.

In conclusion, the scientific evidence is clear: men are attracted to younger women. While the reasons for this preference are likely complex and multidimensional, it's clear that biological and social factors both play a role. Ultimately, this phenomenon highlights the ongoing challenges that women face in our society, and underscores the need for greater awareness and understanding of these issues.

I would marry an older somali women but they have a hard head wallah. Do you know why that is ?

I’ve had creepy men chasing me as soon as I finished hs. It scared me so much I made a promise to myself not to speak to any man until I am well into my 20s and 30s it worked now I know they all ain’t shit. They want power low effort man they want a slave this is drilled into their minds most men operate like this. It’s sick
Same. & honestly while there are benefits to marrying early one of the benefits of marrying later (late 20’s and 30’s) is that you know the man wants you for you instead of just wants you because you’re young and naive. There’s much less chance of him replacing you with another young girl when you turn 40 after you spent so many years taking care of him and your children together

An older naag will never respect u same way she would respect a man older than her or same age kkkkkkk she will always see u as some ciyaal and sometimes slip and act like yo older sister🤣you don't wanna end up like a toyboy for an older chick it ain't worth it.

Experience matters a lot to older women if they feel like they can't learn much from u basically her son

Last edited:
Fresh 18 yr old straight out of high school has no real-world experience, after undergrad at 22 once people start working it doesn't really matter tbh. 18 and 22 would be weird 22 and 26 not so much.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
was gonna say something vulgar, but ama settle for: what if am into that kinda stuff 👀? jokes aside, marrying an older woman is actually not that bad. She has experience so can take charge if needed. one of my close family members married a girl that was like 10 years older than him and she helped him so much.

Pause.

Pause What GIF by FaZe Clan

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Compared to most other ethnicities, Somali women age extremely well. You could be in your 50’s and be mistaken for a 30 year old

Facts. Our people age well if they keep themselves in shape and prioritize health. Our skin ages nicely compared to other groups. I met a woman who looked like she was in her mid 20s and she told me she was actually 42. I was shocked. I couldn’t find any signs of wrinkles on her face.

I think our difficult and turmoil filled lives ages our men and women prematurely. The stress gets to them and visibly wears them down. It’s depressing to see our potential squandered.

Last edited:
You’re going for a position nobody’s arguing for. I have to repeat time and time again, we’re talking about the decent looking 30+ guys (and they definitely exist). A guy who’s ugly/balding is done for regardless of their age, so why do they matter? You keep deflecting to this but nobody here thinks that women want a balding adeer.

Most older men are undateable but tbh most young men and just men as a whole look like shid, so women going for the attractive ones is a given.

Trending