Stop paying "Odayaasha", my solution to saving Somalia

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Every time I go to Africa, I always see useless Odaayasha, taking money from the Youth and hard working adults ( mostly women),only to speak about how to make life easier for "Odayaasha"

Since my Revelation a few years ago, I stopped all payments to useless odaayasha and only fund non Odayaasha, and I am getting great returns on my investment.

If old men want money, they should have created jobs for their children, who would in turn give them money, instead of creating a welfare state and begging over seas cousins to send them money. :drakelaugh:When I made this speech in Africa a few years ago , I had 2-3 odaayasha giving me the most evil fucking look :kodaksmiley:, since they know I told my entire nuclear family to stop the payments, and we did :mjlol:.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
The results of that was making small businesses, hiring youth as the managers, having my over seas grown cousins help guide and consult them, and completely cutting out the useless Odaayasha. No Odaayasha can chill for free, they have to pay to use the service.

The last step to fully eradicate the useless odaayasha, is to get rid of the useless odaayasha in government, which is their last stronghold/frontier their control. Which I FEEL in 2020 will END.

To make a business in Somalia, you have to give some bribe money to some useless odaayasha in whatever sector you are interested in, to feed his "hunguuri". This will end soon :mjlol:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Instead of creating businesses to pass onto there children, they were running around with AK47 sida eeyaha and now want to leech off of hard working people it doesn’t work like that. The money you make should be invested in schools, environment and creating business so when these young ciyaal finish school they are able to work and earn money instead of being tempted by terrorists.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Instead of creating businesses to pass onto there children, they were running around with AK47 sida eeyaha and now want to leech off of hard working people it doesn’t work like that. The money you make should be invested in schools, environment and creating business so when these young ciyaal finish school they are able to work and earn money instead of being tempted by terrorists.

Exactly, personally I think there's enough schools in Africa but not enough jobs.

I'd rather create an industry rather then a school.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I've never paid any "tribal tax". The money is always stolen I've never seen a project implemented. One project has been going on for 20 years they are still raising money.

Tukraq

VIP
Exactly, personally I think there's enough schools in Africa but not enough jobs.

I'd rather create an industry rather then a school.
yeah schooling outside the basics(elementary/middle school) is useless as you can teach yourself by reading and studying(teachers nor school is really needed), however jobs bring in the income which is far more important

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Abdalla
Bah Dubays students asking for 'mathamatic theory' positions from PL govt quota. Work out the whole recipe of the physical world and develop great products selling patents. While your silly as reer hersi is doing 'liberal arts' subjects like economics, finance, politics which are OPINIONS not SCIENCE. U will just be 'discarded' like all the qashin who study it. I studied STEM field bro, Technology. I can scale up to Mathamatical 'theory' side of Voltages and it's structures and what it's made of and how it can be manipulated.

giphy.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Abdalla your reer hersi elite no offence studied fields that are not Nobel peace prize. Nobels go to new knowledge not 'readers' or students. This only comes from 'mathamaticians' of all their respective field. U should of sent reer hersi towards the maths side of all fields. I want bah dubays to collect that first nobel for Somalis. Imagine our national profile going up. Guul soo hoyatay weeye. All it took was good 'leadership and guidance' from Dr Osman to direct them where it's AT baby. Rather then wasting their time on subjects which are philosophical in nature and not CONCRETE. There is no debate about voltage regulation there is debate about economic models, the two are not the same type of sciences. U wasting ur time in fields where there is debate, dedicate that brain to join the best fields where the best minds come together.

I will teach Bah Dubays algebra notations as u need that knowledge. Algebra notation is just a 'script' like any language, once they have that, all they need is basic guidance on how to think of the world PHYSICALLY IN NUMBERS

Trending