Stop bullying Hamdia Ahmed.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Harsh words leave a lasting negative impression on people, we should always watch our tongue. Giving someone a positive compliment has never ruined someones self esteem, let us try uplifting people. Please be positive :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Harsh words leave a lasting negative impression on people, we should always watch our tongue. Giving someone a positive compliment has never ruined someones self esteem, let us try uplifting people. Please be positive :)
You should send her some encouraging words mr jiron, I'm sure she could use some right now. :)

You should never bully somebody or mock somebody on things that they cannot change, unfortunately we all make mistakes so I understand but let's learn from our mistakes.

What's so funny Boowe @Abdisamad3
I don't understand why someone would need to become a model in order to feel beautiful.. Especially if you are a hijab wearing muslim girl.. She should seek inner peace by connecting with her creator and not seek validation by degrading herself into a model in a cursed industry that exploits women and destroy them beneath all the glamor.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Model kulaha, every chick with an IG thinks she is a model like that halima chick. They have only room for one token hijabi in that game. Self victimization will get you nowhere. People here dislike the SJW crap that is why they messed with her.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب

I know I have joked about here and there but I have realised that I’m actually contributing to a very toxic thing. It hurts me to see a Hijabi Somali sister on the verge of tears because of trolls who constantly make fun of her skin tone. What message are we truly sending out to the rest of our young darkskin girls growing up??

Even though I am not sexually attracted to darker skin women it shouldn’t mean that I get a pass to demean/dehumanise them online. May Allah forgive us all andmake us conscious of thehow We treat people.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I know I have joked about here and there but I have realised that I’m actually contributing to a very toxic thing. It hurts me to see a Hijabi Somali sister on the verge of tears because of trolls who constantly make fun of her skin tone. What message are we truly sending out to the rest of our young darkskin girls growing up??

Even though I am not sexually attracted to darker skin women it shouldn’t mean that I get a pass to demean/dehumanise them online. May Allah forgive us all andmake us conscious of thehow We treat peopl
Sspot members are the culprits:damedamn:

Trending

Latest posts