Stop bullying Hamdia Ahmed.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I don’t know who’s responsible for this but walaahi it needs to stop. You can hear the pain in her voice. :stressed:

Hamdia, don’t listen to these haters. You’re beautiful!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don’t know who’s responsible for this but walaahi it needs to stop. You can hear the pain in her voice. :stressed:Hamdia, don’t listen to these haters. You’re beautiful!
I lowkey think she was talking about sspot making posts about her.

I sadly participated in kikiiikiing about her but wallahi I will stop from now on. I heard the pain in her voice and I would never want anyone to feel that way.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I lowkey think she was talking about sspot making posts about her.

I sadly participated in kikiiikiing about her but wallahi I will stop from now on. I heard the pain in her voice and I would never want anyone to feel that way.

She wasn’t specific but this a big site so I wouldn’t be surprised. Anyone who continues to bully her on this site needs to be called out!

WALLAHI I ALMOST CRIED LIKE FOR REAL FOR REAL I HEAR IT IN HER VOICE THE PAIN WALLAHI BEING DARK SKIN CAN BE HARD BUT MUST BE HARDER FOR FEMALES MAY ALLAH HELP ALL HALIMOS FEELING LOW FOR THEIR DARK SKIN AND ANY MELANIN PEOPLE'S IN THE WORLD STRUGGLING IN A WHITE RACIST WORLD

Tbh why do Somalis even diss other Somalis with dark skin, most Somalis are dark skinned anyway and dark skin doesn’t make you any uglier..