Stop bullying Hamdia Ahmed.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Are you and me reading the same post she called others out on something she does. Also the many of you who bully people based on skin color are disgusting I would call any one of them out.

Take your attention seeking ass out of this thread. Why do you feel the need to make this thread about anyone other than Hamdia? @Gibiin-Udug didn’t say she participated in any bullying.

Lol I never came at her for her looks but her activism. Even so, it’s probably a bad idea to criticise a dark skin Somali women here. I’m sorry Hamdiya.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Lol I never came at her for her looks but her activism. Even so, it’s probably a bad idea to criticise a dark skin Somali women here. I’m sorry Hamdiya.

I hope she comes across this thread. :it0tdo8:

psyche

To each their own
:urgh: Goodness gracious, I just went through some of the threads discussing Hamdia and all I can say is that some of you guys are ruthless.

And @Basra needs to stop using her as a descriptive word.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are you and me reading the same post she called others out on something she does. Also the many of you who bully people based on skin color are disgusting I would call any one of them out.

I said I sadly kikiiid along with comments about her, I'm not denying that I laughed but you should be the last to talk. This thread isn't about scoring points, you losers lost the plot. Now if you have nothing value to add to this thread then you can exit.

lol I can tell you’re a bully. This is a quote bullies use as a get out of jail free card.
Lol no I’m not in fact I make fun of light skints. I’m also dark skin on a thread I talked about how I was called “black rat” throughout my childhood :lolbron:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ngl she sounds like a sociopath. Something doesn’t sit right with me. Plus she’s playing victim now after she and her sjw goons have been terriorizing twitter since 2017?? She’s been the bully for yearrrsss.Kick rocks sis
That was uncalled for...

I follow this poor girl I think she is dealing with things in her life the way she posts stuff. Too much of her life is online, I hope she finds some contentment being online is truly a sickness we willingly participate in.