Stock traders come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Bohol

FML!

Now my banner ads are filled with "Get Lacaag trading options and sitting on the beach"

The Binary Option seems to be biased towards the put (down) rather than call (up).

Check out the trading history loss after loss Lol. No more calls.
upload_2017-9-11_2-4-14.png

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is a very informative video on trading:
Listen to it every morning and you'll become Buffet-yare.

The Binary Option seems to be biased towards the put (down) rather than call (up).

Check out the trading history loss after loss Lol. No more calls.
View attachment 29776

I'm familiar with it, however I'm very fundemental and really enjoy reading statements, researching news, digging into competitors and learning what makes companies shine during earnings seasons.

I'm 60% Fundamental and 40% analytical. I enjoy the charts and trends and the qasaaro they avoid.

This is a very informative video on trading:
Listen to it every morning and you'll become Buffet-yare.

:ufdup: Remember this, the suuq doesn't care about your qabil, or if your black, muslim, dark skin, light skin or have a criminal record.

It's just you and the market.

If you took 1/10th of the time watching gangiis rap and put it into researching trends and reports, you would be ahead of 90% of the population.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Breath of fresh air from the typical ghetto songs rapping about killing :damnmusic::whoo:
Kkkkk they're scammers who work for elijah oyefeso sxb.
I'm familiar with it, however I'm very fundemental and really enjoy reading statements, researching news, digging into competitors and learning what makes companies shine during earnings seasons.

I'm 60% Fundamental and 40% analytical. I enjoy the charts and trends and the qasaaro they avoid.
You're a bad teacher sxb :bell:
@Duke of Bohol I'll give you a brief explanation:
1. Learn how to read a balance sheet
2. Learn what to look for on the balance sheet
3. Go onto https://www.sec.gov/search/search.htm
and search the company name or ticker symbol.
4. Pm me a apology and I'll teach you the rest.
:ufdup: Remember this, the suuq doesn't care about your qabil, or if your black, muslim, dark skin, light skin or have a criminal record.

It's just you and the market.

If you took 1/10th of the time watching gangiis rap and put it into researching trends and reports, you would be ahead of 90% of the population.
It was a joke :pachah1:

Kkkkk they're scammers who work for elijah oyefeso sxb.

You're a bad teacher sxb :bell:
@Duke of Bohol I'll give you a brief explanation:
1. Learn how to read a balance sheet
2. Learn what to look for on the balance sheet
3. Go onto https://www.sec.gov/search/search.htm
and search the company name or ticker symbol.
4. Pm me a apology and I'll teach you the rest.

It was a joke :pachah1:

:banderas:
I can't wait for the day we have Somali Bloomberg channel. Maybe khaat will be useful on the trading floors.

"How are these Somalis getting double returns?"

...they don't sleep

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Duke bit of advice, dont waste your money. Most of these big hedge funds and banks use algorithms. There isn't many analyst jobs sxb (just go on reed.co.uk or any other jobsite)
Why? Algorithms and machine learning have taken over.

:banderas:
I can't wait for the day we have Somali Bloomberg channel. Maybe khaat will be useful on the trading floors
A soomali Bloomberg channel? :mjlol:nin waalan baad tahay :pachah1:don't get ahead of yourself sxb:whoa:

Duke bit of advice, dont waste your money. Most of these big hedge funds and banks use algorithms. There isn't many analyst jobs sxb (just go on reed.co.uk or any other jobsite)
Why? Algorithms and machine learning have taken over.

A soomali Bloomberg channel? :mjlol:nin waalan baad tahay :pachah1:don't get ahead of yourself sxb:whoa:

:ulyin: The caabsi is strong in the fox.

Why do 99% of Somalis who don't trade say the same thing?

They are all experts in Lug Gooy (Leg cut).
:faysalwtf:

Bohol

VIP
@LarryThePuntite Forex currency trading is the easiest. You use 2 pairs against each other (for example I am using USD/CHF pairs).
You buy when the currency is low and hold on to it and then sell it.

Now that is my thing. Binary option is scam, Forex trading is better.

upload_2017-9-11_16-53-9.png

@LarryThePuntite Forex currency trading is the easiest. You use 2 pairs against each other (for example I am using USD/CHF pairs).
You buy when the currency is low and hold on to it and then sell it.

Now that is my thing. Binary option is scam, Forex trading is better.

View attachment 29816

I just don't like forex. The only time I take currency into account is when I move USD to CAD in order to trade on the TSX.

I'm 100% committed to fundamental trading in equities. Sitting in front of a computer and running forex all day isn't enjoyable for me. I really like learning about companies, what they do, who's their risk, exposures, Ebitda etc.

It's weird, I just enjoy that.

I requested a forum section for stocks, it got denied because of the low interest. Have you seen where the business section is buried?

There's a reason we don't have a Somali business channel, we love politics and calaacal.

Larry when are you gonna drop more videos on your YouTube channel? :gucciwhat:

Your YouTube channel was good :damedamn:

But breh, when are we gonna get another video, the streets need that:damnmusic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending