Stock traders come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Currently in Plus500 demo mode.

upload_2017-9-10_3-32-33.png

Thinkorswim is what I use.

Stay away from platform built buy some dude off YouTube.

If you want some really good books try these.

It might look confusing @ first but it's a wonderful platform. Call your bank and ask them about thinkorswim I don't know if they offer it in U.K.

Bohol

VIP
If you have access to ThinkOrSwim in your country give it a look.

Binary Options eh, Whatever happened to reading financial statements and diving deep into a companies performance.

I am doing that on another site but the market I want is closed until 12am caawa. I placed a order
on it though :lol: .

Bohol

VIP
@LarryThePuntite Binary Options is easy. All you have to do
is predict whether it will go down or up in the end (you have a window of about 50
seconds. That will determine if you make profit or not.

Bitcoin practice run.
upload_2017-9-11_0-46-21.png

@LarryThePuntite Binary Options is easy. All you have to do
is predict whether it will go down or up in the end (you have a window of about 50
seconds. That will determine if you make profit or not.

Bitcoin practice run.
View attachment 29765

I don't do binary option, forex and anything outside of fundamental trading.

Get a free trading account on investopia or on thinkorswim you can practice and Ku tuur tuur for a bit.

The perfect amount to play with is 100k and set a goal of 5% return each month. It took me 1 year of that until I pulled pin and got into the market.

Try the "Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF"

It's an ETF of the total S&P500. You can mimik the ETF and make it halal by removing companies that sell alcohol, gambling and etc

This book is amazing you should read it. It help me learn about behaviour.

Bohol

VIP
I don't do binary option, forex and anything outside of fundamental trading.

Get a free trading account on investopia or on thinkorswim you can practice and Ku tuur tuur for a bit.

The perfect amount to play with is 100k and set a goal of 5% return each month. It took me 1 year of that until I pulled pin and got into the market.

Try the "Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF"

It's an ETF of the total S&P500. You can mimik the ETF and make it halal by removing companies that sell alcohol, gambling and etc

This book is amazing you should read it. It help me learn about behaviour.

Will check it inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending