Steroids for them a e s t h e t i c s gains

World

VIP
Fake news.

I believe any average healthy male can have an impressive physique naturally as long as he eats enough and works hard.

Do you think a Somali man who benches 100 kg will have a bird chest? Absolutely not, and 100kg is a very reasonable goal that can be achieved by practically anyone who puts in the effort.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
My old GP in particular was beyond apathetic wallahi, I thought I caught something and he took a urine sample, handled the cup with no gloves, and then told me it looked fine after using some stripe of paper to test it. I gave him a little push-back and asked for antibiotics and this prick actually asked me "which one":dead1::deadmanny:
I'm a medical school drop out myself, so I got a first hand view of how pathetic GPs are tbh. There's the rare GP that actually knows what he's doing. I dropped out in the fifth year because of personal and financial issues and I couldn't be more glad to have dropped out. You either partake in a never ending rat race or become a GP.

Bro, you seriously visit the GP to get a hormone panel multiple times? I think you suffer from some sort of inadequacy or self esteem problem.

I don't need to check my levels since my bodily functions are normal. I grow muscle without the need for anabolic roids.
You're talking like someone who never went to school, please stop talking to me :ftw9nwa:. How is getting bloods once a year an issue? I beg to differ on you being able to grow muscles, show us some proof or gtfo.

Fake news.

I believe any average healthy male can have an impressive physique naturally as long as he eats enough and works hard.

Do you think a Somali man who benches 100 kg will have a bird chest? Absolutely not, and 100kg is a very reasonable goal that can be achieved by practically anyone who puts in the effort.
Literally all the somalis that can bench 100kg+ are on steroids or have a cycle or two under their belt. The rest literally can't even move 60kg without being close to shitting themselves. Obviously this is my personal experience and in no way speaks for every Somali, hence why I made this post to get a good discussion brewing.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm a medical school drop out myself, so I got a first hand view of how pathetic GPs are tbh. There's the rare GP that actually knows what he's doing. I dropped out in the fifth year because of personal and financial issues and I couldn't be more glad to have dropped out. You either partake in a never ending rat race or become a GP.

You're talking like someone who never went to school, please stop talking to me :ftw9nwa:. How is getting bloods once a year an issue? I beg to differ on you being able to grow muscles, show us some proof or gtfo.

Literally all the somalis that can bench 100kg+ are on steroids or have a cycle or two under their belt. The rest literally can't even move 60kg without being close to shitting themselves. Obviously this is my personal experience and in no way speaks for every Somali, hence why I made this post to get a good discussion brewing.
I've only started working out for a few weeks and have seen crazy
Trust me, I've been training for 7 years, as a Somali you will most likely never have anything more than a 6/10 body without steroids. Find me one Natty Somali that actually looks good.

Pro-tip: You can't.

Nah that's a myth, people often get it confused with testicular atrophy. Now testicular atrophy does occur in people that take steroids, but it's normal and part of homeostasis.

You see your body already produces its own endogenous steroids (testosterone), so when you give your body exogenous steroids, your body thinks I have more than enough, let me cease the production until it gets low again. Hence why your testicles physiologically shrink, that's your body telling it not to produce any testosterone as we're already getting enough.

Some people have high levels and others low levels, which is why a doctor can legally prescribe testosterone to patients with Low-T.

Once you stop the steroid cycle (Typically 12 weeks), you have to take Nolvadex or Clomiphene citrate for 4 weeks to kick start your natural testosterone production.

A little fun fact: Typically your testosterone levels (Both free T and Total T) after PCT your natural testosterone levels would be higher than before you started your steroid cycle.

Most guys will never know what it truly feels like to feel Alpha, unless they actually trade in their natty card.
I've only worked out for a couple weeks and have seen crazy amounts of changes in my body. I don't believe that you've worked out for nearly a decade properly and have seen no good changes. At that point it's just you not being consistent or doing the wrong things, even if your body was low on T there's no possible way you don't look good in 7 years of working out. I'm still skinny of course but not the same skinny as I was, I imagine in a month or two from now I'll look even better if I keep it up,

Most of us Somalis are kind of unfortunate in the aesthetics department, the reason why other black folk are considered attractive isn't because of their face; heck their face could be 5/10 but their body is on point and is an 8 at minimum. After careful observations, I noticed that there are a few Somalis who look good physically. And if you're one of the unfortunate, why haven't you traded in your natty card already?
How? We have the curls. Girls love the curls. I would say no home but we Somalis have better face but worse body. Man this shit sounds hella sus but it is what it is.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
How? We have the curls. Girls love the curls. I would say no home but we Somalis have better face but worse body. Man this shit sounds hella sus but it is what it is.
Unlike guy's preference, most women aren't picky about the male's body as long as you ain't too skinny or overweight. Women tend to be picky about features and height. Alhamdullilah, Somali men are bless with height and kushitic features

Rooble44

Unlike guy's preference, most women aren't picky about the male's body as long as you ain't too skinny or overweight. Women tend to be picky about features and height. Alhamdullilah, Somali men are bless with height and kushitic features
I want us Somali men to absolutely dominate the sexual market place, we already have the hair, height and good facial features, might as well add good body to that list. #SomaliMasterRace

Bro what are you talking about lmao
Do you actually believe that all somalis who bench over 100 are on steroids? I bench 110 kg and i’m not on steroids? can you explain that? Anyways lets just stop acting like all somalis are skinny built i’m in no way an ectomorph i’ve always been big (Not fat) as a kid without even training. Not all somalis have shitty body building genes. Infact my dad looks jacked without even having been into the gym once in his life. Just like in every people there’s some strongly buit people and weak built people.
I've only started working out for a few weeks and have seen crazy

I've only worked out for a couple weeks and have seen crazy amounts of changes in my body. I don't believe that you've worked out for nearly a decade properly and have seen no good changes. At that point it's just you not being consistent or doing the wrong things, even if your body was low on T there's no possible way you don't look good in 7 years of working out. I'm still skinny of course but not the same skinny as I was, I imagine in a month or two from now I'll look even better if I keep it up,
He thinks all somalis are built the same it dosen’t even make sense?

Rooble44

Bro what are you talking about lmao
Do you actually believe that all somalis who bench over 100 are on steroids? I bench 110 kg and i’m not on steroids? can you explain that? Anyways lets just stop acting like all somalis are skinny built i’m in no way an ectomorph i’ve always been big (Not fat) as a kid without even training. Not all somalis have shitty body building genes. Infact my dad looks jacked without even having been into the gym once in his life. Just like in every people there’s some strongly buit people and weak built people.

He thinks all somalis are built the same it dosen’t even make sense?
post nudes or gtfo

post Nudes or gtfo
3FCC73BF-3276-4E68-B968-B9A442F6E3D1.gif

Trending