Steroids for them a e s t h e t i c s gains

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Most of us Somalis are kind of unfortunate in the aesthetics department, the reason why other black folk are considered attractive isn't because of their face; heck their face could be 5/10 but their body is on point and is an 8 at minimum. After careful observations, I noticed that there are a few Somalis who look good physically. And if you're one of the unfortunate, why haven't you traded in your natty card already?

Rooble44

Imagine thinking being a juicehead is the only way to get a decent body

:mjlaugh:
Trust me, I've been training for 7 years, as a Somali you will most likely never have anything more than a 6/10 body without steroids. Find me one Natty Somali that actually looks good.

Pro-tip: You can't.

Doesn’t steroids give you erectile dysfunction
Nah that's a myth, people often get it confused with testicular atrophy. Now testicular atrophy does occur in people that take steroids, but it's normal and part of homeostasis.

You see your body already produces its own endogenous steroids (testosterone), so when you give your body exogenous steroids, your body thinks I have more than enough, let me cease the production until it gets low again. Hence why your testicles physiologically shrink, that's your body telling it not to produce any testosterone as we're already getting enough.

Some people have high levels and others low levels, which is why a doctor can legally prescribe testosterone to patients with Low-T.

Once you stop the steroid cycle (Typically 12 weeks), you have to take Nolvadex or Clomiphene citrate for 4 weeks to kick start your natural testosterone production.

A little fun fact: Typically your testosterone levels (Both free T and Total T) after PCT your natural testosterone levels would be higher than before you started your steroid cycle.

Most guys will never know what it truly feels like to feel Alpha, unless they actually trade in their natty card.

psyche

To each their own
Trust me, I've been training for 7 years, as a Somali you will most likely never have anything more than a 6/10 body without steroids. Find me one Natty Somali that actually looks good.

Nah that's a myth, people often get it confused with testicular atrophy. Now testicular atrophy does occur in people that take steroids, but it's normal and part of homeostasis.

You see your body already produces its own endogenous steroids (testosterone), so when you give your body exogenous steroids, your body thinks I have more than enough, let me cease the production until it gets low again. Hence why your testicles physiologically shrink, that's your body telling it not to produce any testosterone as we're already getting enough.

Some people have high levels and others low levels, which is why a doctor can legally prescribe testosterone to patients with Low-T.

Once you stop the steroid cycle (Typically 12 weeks), you have to take Nolvadex or Clomiphene citrate for 4 weeks to kick start your natural testosterone production.

A little fun fact: Typically your testosterone levels (Both free T and Total T) after PCT your natural testosterone levels would be higher than before you started your steroid cycle.

Most guys will never know what it truly feels like to feel Alpha, unless they actually trade in their natty card.

Pro tip: If your body doesn't want that shit in you then don't put it in.

It's as simple as that.

Last edited:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
im a mesomorph im not in a desperate need of roids even if i was a skinny ectomorph i would just train hard and work with what i got, roids have too many bad side effects

:mjlol:You look like fucking spider big head and upper body with skinny legs..gym addict

we Somali people if we live in healthy enviroment with abundance of peace and food..we are the most attractive race on earth ...

nacalaaa insecureka tahay wase tufffuuu
Get the f*ck outta here ugly :camby:

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
diet and lifestyle is essential for a great physique, most somali's unfortunately dont hit the gym or have a good diet while you have people of other races that take their diet and exercise more seriously but mashallah im seeing more somalis hitting the gym nowadays

Rooble44

Pro tip: If your body doesn't want that shit in you then don't put it in.

It's as simple as that.
Our body constantly wants us to munch and be lazy, you're telling me we should listen to it? This is mediocracy mentality at its finest; maybe if you stopped watching anime you'd wake up to the real world.

im a mesomorph im not in a desperate need of roids even if i was a skinny ectomorph i would just train hard and work with what i got, roids have too many bad side effects
You're probably part of that small percentage that actually look good brah, also everything has a side effect, but can you actually tell me anything negative side-effects from steroids if you follow a proper protocol?

:mjlol:You look like fucking spider big head and upper body with skinny legs..gym addict

we Somali people if we live in healthy enviroment with abundance of peace and food..we are the most attractive race on earth ...

nacalaaa insecureka tahay wase tufffuuu
Get the f*ck outta here ugly ***** :camby:
Mediocracy at its finest, you're already speculating about the way I look behind a screen. You're so delusional its an absolute joke. People like you will never live their life to the fullest because of that delusion of grandeur. Accept your short comings and do something about them instead of thinking you're 10/10, which I can say with 110% confidence because let's be honest, we wouldn't be on here if we were actually living our life to the fullest.

You're literally talking out of your ass with no valid sources, I live and have travelled within the west, most somali men look like shit physically. It literally hurts me when fellow Somali women swoon over my 7/10 body, that just shows niggas like you have dropped the bar so low that these Somali women see my body as the pinnacle of aesthetics, when in reality it isn't.

If only you knew how much a good physique adds to your overall attractiveness, and what attractiveness does for you socially. And in case a retard like you doesn't see where this is going, once you're in a good social standing, it bleeds into the rest of your life and opens up a lot more doors for you. So to answer your question, it isn't insecurity, just intelligent observation and willingness to do something about my life.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
but can you actually tell me anything negative side-effects from steroids if you follow a proper protocol?
these are the common side effects
  • Acne.
  • Blurred vision.
  • Cataracts or glaucoma.
  • Easy bruising.
  • Difficulty sleeping.
  • High blood pressure.
  • Increased appetite, weight gain.
  • Increased growth of body hair.
there are no safe dosages when dealing with steroids sxb

Last edited:
Our body constantly wants us to munch and be lazy, you're telling me we should listen to it? This is mediocracy mentality at its finest; maybe if you stopped watching anime you'd wake up to the real world.

You're probably part of that small percentage that actually look good brah, also everything has a side effect, but can you actually tell me anything negative side-effects from steroids if you follow a proper protocol?

Mediocracy at its finest, you're already speculating about the way I look behind a screen. You're so delusional its an absolute joke. People like you will never live their life to the fullest because of that delusion of grandeur. Accept your short comings and do something about them instead of thinking you're 10/10, which I can say with 110% confidence because let's be honest, we wouldn't be on here if we were actually living our life to the fullest.

You're literally talking out of your ass with no valid sources, I live and have travelled within the west, most somali men look like shit physically. It literally hurts me when fellow Somali women swoon over my 7/10 body, that just shows niggas like you have dropped the bar so low that these Somali women see my body as the pinnacle of aesthetics, when in reality it isn't.

If only you knew how much a good physique adds to your overall attractiveness, and what attractiveness does for you socially. And in case a retard like you doesn't see where this is going, once you're in a good social standing, it bleeds into the rest of your life and opens up a lot more doors for you. So to answer your question, it isn't insecurity, just intelligent observation and willingness to do something about my life.

I can guarantee im taller and bigger than you without hitting gym...you ooze of insecurity and unsatisfaction of your body i can read between the lines ...next time dont say most of Somali,,meet my bros and cuzzos and friends we are healthy and beautiful..now get the f*ck outta here with this weak insecure negative post :camby:

Rooble44

these are the common side effects
  • Acne.
  • Blurred vision.
  • Cataracts or glaucoma.
  • Easy bruising.
  • Difficulty sleeping.
  • High blood pressure.
  • Increased appetite, weight gain.
  • Increased growth of body hair.
there are no safe dosages when dealing with steroids
  • Acne: That's normal, anything that modulates your hormones will cause an increase in acne, but still rare in steroid use (depending on what you're using)
  • Blurred vision: The study on this is very weak, it was more of longitudinal study and we all know how reliable those are.
  • Cataracts or glaucoma: Same as above.
  • Easy bruising: Source?
  • Difficulty sleeping: It was more of "May cause sleeping difficulties" nothing certain in those studies.
  • High blood pressure: This is possible, depending on how long you're on cycle, if you're blasting and cruising which means staying on it for years, then this is possible. There was also a study which mentioned that the hypertension can be counteracted by implementing cardio into your routine (which is obvious really)
  • Increased appetite, weight gain: This isn't really bad, the whole point of you getting on steroids is to increase muscle mass, which will increase your appetite and therefore your weight gain.
  • Increased growth of body hair: Don't see how this is bad.

Last edited:

Rooble44

I can guarantee im taller and bigger than you without hitting gym...you ooze of insecurity and unsatisfaction of your body i can read between the lines ...next time dont say most of Somali,,meet my bros and cuzzos and friends we are healthy and beautiful..now get the f*ck outta here with this weak insecure negative post :camby:
I just updated my avatar to my physique, I really doubt you or your cousins look better than me, prove it or get the f*ck out of here. Also I'm 6'2, which means I'm in the 95th percentile for height in most of the world, which leads me to doubt that you're taller. Prove it or you're just full of shit.

I personally think you're full of shit.

:ulyin:

Edit: Just noticed that you said "Bigger" :ftw9nwa: you fat c*nt being fat doesn't count.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
  • Acne: That's normal, anything that modulates your hormones will cause an increase in acne, but still rate in steroid use (depending on what you're using)
  • Blurred vision: The study on this is very weak, it was more of longitudinal study and we all know how reliable those are.
  • Cataracts or glaucoma: Same as above.
  • Easy bruising: Source?
  • Difficulty sleeping: It was more of "May cause sleeping difficulties" nothing certain in those studies.
  • High blood pressure: This is possible, depending on how long you're on cycle, if you're blasting and cruising which means staying on it for years, then this is possible. There was also a study which mentioned that the hypertension can be counteracted by implementing cardio into your routine (which is obvious really)
  • Increased appetite, weight gain: This isn't really bad, the whole point of you getting on steroids is to increase muscle mass, which will increase your appetite and therefore your weight gain.
  • Increased growth of body hair: Don't see how this is bad.
Do you take steroids?

Rooble44

Do you take steroids?
I've never taken steroids just a natty stack consisting of nutrition and vitamins + minerals, ordered most of my supplies for my steroid cycle before rona and then just as I was about to start, gyms shut down. Didn't see the point of injecting if I'm not putting in the work at the gym.

Edit: Once we're out of quarantine and gyms re-open I'm gonna be all up on it though.

Most of us Somalis are kind of unfortunate in the aesthetics department, the reason why other black folk are considered attractive isn't because of their face; heck their face could be 5/10 but their body is on point and is an 8 at minimum. After careful observations, I noticed that there are a few Somalis who look good physically. And if you're one of the unfortunate, why haven't you traded in your natty card already?
Ran a basic noob cycle of test E at 500mg and dbol back in the "aesthetic or nothing brah" era. Strength on the three big lifts fucking exploded by week three mainly because of the dbol, I don't think the testE really kicked in yet cus it was a long ester. In terms of confidence, libido and gym performance, it was the best three weeks of my life lmfao.

The rapid strength gain, mild night sweats, heart-palpitations from the dbol and the fact that I'd have to go through the PCT hell after the cycle scared me too much. I didn't want to feel like shit half the year when I was off cycle like all the other f-ggots around me. It would inevitably come to the point where I'd just have to cruise year-round and stay on a TRT dose inbetween cycles and never really come off.
You can make an argument for shit like HCG, and trying to fight natural test production shut-down during cycle but at that point is the juice really worth the squeeze? I wouldn't start sxb, you'll love it too much to stop wallahi.
Also if you've got any male pattern baldness in your family, it's goodnight Irene :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
tenor (1).gif

Is exactly what i thought i hate your type posters...Somali this Somali that .. Somali men are tall ..6'2 shitt.. i could post a picture but i think its overkill..just cause you are ugly and skinny it doest mean the rest of the race should follow your stereotype..grow up post something beneficial

Dont post like self hating divorced songle mother

Screenshot_20200423-054414_Chrome.jpg

Rooble44

Ran a basic noob cycle of test E at 500mg and dbol back in the "aesthetic or nothing brah" era. Strength on the three big lifts fucking exploded by week three mainly because of the dbol, I don't think the testE really kicked in yet cus it was a long ester. In terms of confidence, libido and gym performance, it was the best three weeks of my life lmfao.

The rapid strength gain, mild night sweats, heart-palpitations from the dbol and the fact that I'd have to go through the PCT hell after the cycle scared me too much. I didn't want to feel like shit half the year when I was off cycle like all the other f-ggots around me. It would inevitably come to the point where I'd just have to cruise year-round and stay on a TRT dose inbetween cycles and never really come off.
You can make an argument for shit like HCG, and trying to fight natural test production shut-down during cycle but at that point is the juice really worth the squeeze? I wouldn't start sxb, you'll love it too much to stop wallahi.
Also if you've got any male pattern baldness in your family, it's goodnight Irene :ftw9nwa:
Appreciate the comment bro, its always good to have people with a cycle under their belt to chime in. I'm gonna run HCG in between tbh, I know the lack of exogenous hormone in your system that body got used to is gonna make your mood low for a short period.

So wait, you only did a 3 week cycle? Why didn't you just continue it for 9 more weeks considering you've already bit the bullet.

Rooble44

View attachment 109940

Is exactly what i thought i hate your type posters...Somali this Somali that .. Somali men are tall ..6'2 shitt.. i could post a picture but i think its overkill..just cause you are ugly and skinny it doest mean the rest of the race should follow your stereotype..grow up post something beneficial

Dont post like self hating o divorced songle mother

There's a fine line between self-hating, which would go something along the lines of "I wish I was never Somali, we are the worst fucking people. I wanna die".

And moving myself and the Somali people forward by providing them with information to help them become a better version of themselves.

Also if you scroll up you'll notice I never said anything about height until you started to bring your height into the conversation you autist. By chatting shit and not posting proof, you've just proved to everybody reading this thread that you're a lying piece of shit.

I feel sorry for you and anyone like you wallahi. We should have left people like you in 2005.

Edit: Nigga, showing me what white people wrote about Somali people doesn't count for proof, either post your picture or accept the ugly piece of shit that you are, both physically and mentally.

:westbrookswag:

Last edited:
There's a fine line between self-hating, which would go something along the lines of "I wish I was never Somali, we are the worst fucking people. I wanna die".

And moving myself and the Somali people forward by providing them with information to help them become a better version of themselves.

Also if you scroll up you'll notice I never said anything about height until you started to bring your height into the conversation you autist. By chatting shit and not posting proof, you've just proved to everybody reading this thread what a lying fåg' who looks like shit you are. I feel sorry for you and anyone like you wallahi.

Walle you are doqon ..protein shakes killed yourbrain cells..i aint gonna compete with you with pictures.. and dont ask me for my pictures ..posted my pics here and there in this site go search it..

6'2 athletic is common in Somalia ..

first sentence in your sorry insecure thread said "Most of us Somalis are kind of unfortunate in the aesthetics department"

Where you get this info from? From your Somali family friends and your self...please stfu

Trending