Steroids for them a e s t h e t i c s gains

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
That's a fair reason bro, it's one of those things you have to be physically and mentally prepared for. But if you ever do decide to trade in your natty card, make sure you do plenty of research.

Anytime my brother. I personally go for around 4,500 Calories/day on a bulk. This is further broken down to (Roughly):
- Protein: 365g/day
- Carbs: 400g/day mainly from complex carbs with lots of fibre.
- Fat: 160g/day healthy fats from Extra Virgin Olive Oil, MCT oil, Nuts, Avocado, Eggs.
- Sugar: Less than 70g/day
- Saturated Fats: Less than 30g/day.

I'm 6'2 and weigh just over 100kg, you need to find a macro calculator that takes your Total Daily Energy Expenditure and other factors such as height, weight and activity levels into account, follow it and slowly tweak things as you go along. I would say 70% of your physique is made in the kitchen and what you're putting in your body, also don't forget to rest and get at least 8 hours of sleep every night.

Seriously you are so brain dead, actually feel bad for saying this but you are. How the f*ck do you come to such a conclusion? Apparently I'm >Low-Test. I honestly wasn't gonna upload the recent bloods I got done 6 weeks ago but check the attached results below and I dare you to call me low-test again :ftw9nwa: . I do not exaggerate when I say this, but I'm the literal meaning of high-test you naag, don't try and come for me you piece of shit.

Yeah bro, I'm game for advice.

>Also, f*ck up your naturally produce hormones functions or whatever it is
>f*ck up your naturally produce hormones
>Naturally Produce
>Hormones functions or whatever it is
>Or whatever it is

:banderas:
:mjlol:

Lol I'm on standby :ftw9nwa:

Bro exactly, but the funniest thing I can't seem to wrap my head around is, I know too many somalis around the world that have been training from 3-8 years, some who train alone and others who pay big money to personal trainers and still look like shit. There's the small minority that actually manage to make gains and look decent. Shit got to bad that Somali men have become memes, getting called "Cusman Caato" and "Lugo Basto" by Somali and non-somalis xalimos. Even though I personally don't fit into that bracket, still makes my blood boil for my fellow brethren.
I noticed that too. somalis ten to hold a lot less muscle mass than other ethnicities except for horn africans and indians. hitting the gym religiously and improving their diet can definitely have a positive impact on their physiques or at least for most of them. for me, it wasn't until I took steroids that I started to gain noticeable muscles but my natty test level was on the low end of the range. your natty test level is solid btw.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
@Rooble44 this is the cycle I'd recommend. you'd experience very little side effect while on it and your endocrine system should e able to recover but you'll have to run this cycle no more than once a year.

week 1-12: 600mg testosterone cypionate (once a week)
week 3-15: 0.5mg anastrozole (3x a week( mon,wed,fr))
pct: this part of the cycle can give you adverse effects depending on your genetics. if you're prone to depression, don't even bother to take steroids.
Selective estrogen receptor modulators aka serms are used for pct because they block the effect of estrogen in the body and your pituitary gland begins to produce more testosterone as a result.

PCT
week 15: tamoxifen 40mg daily
week 16: tamoxifen 40mg daily
week 17: tamoxifen 20mg daily
week 18: tamoxifen 20mg daily

you should recover pretty fine by running a test only cycle once a year. make sure you do blood work 2 weeks after pct to see whether your natural test is back to full production.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'm far to stupid to distinguish between what's the real science and fake sales bs but anything that requires needles... not interested.

Thanks for the workout guides anyways. Try posting the main pdf through mega or something similar.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I noticed that too. somalis ten to hold a lot less muscle mass than other ethnicities except for horn africans and indians. hitting the gym religiously and improving their diet can definitely have a positive impact on their physiques or at least for most of them. for me, it wasn't until I took steroids that I started to gain noticeable muscles but my natty test level was on the low end of the range. your natty test level is solid btw.
Thanks bro, what was your natty test levels?

I'm far to stupid to distinguish between what's the real science and fake sales bs but anything that requires needles... not interested.

Thanks for the workout guides anyways. Try posting the main pdf through mega or something similar.
Thats fair brah, I get you. Also here's the link for the pdf

Rooble44

415 lol and I pulled bloods at 11 am. test level varies throughout the day being highest early in the morning and lowest at night
Word? What do you think made it that low? Also you're right, the acute cortisol spike first thing in the morning spikes up your test. My bloods were done at 7 in the evening and taken to the clinic the following morning.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Word? What do you think made it that low? Also you're right, the acute cortisol spike first thing in the morning spikes up your test. My bloods were done at 7 in the evening and taken to the clinic the following morning.
It's genetic bro. I went on TRT as a results and I do run cycles of AAS.

Rooble44

It's genetic bro. I went on TRT as a results and I do run cycles of AAS.
At what age did you start TRT? Also did you consider using Nolvadex standalone for a short period and then come off to increase your natural test? A friend of mine did this but I can't remember if he used Clomifene or Tamoxifen. It's been 12 years since he ran the compound and his test went from late 300s to mid 700.

Last edited:
For all my extremely skinny Somali niggas.

OP is right every Somali should take testosterone but before you do I would recommend

1. Take all supplements, multivitamins, fish oil, and mass gainer. (Make sure to get blood tested for vitamin deficiency)

2. Go to gym 6 days a week and eat 4000 calories a day. (Chicken and rice) Stick to minimum heavy lifts minimum cardio

3. After all of this for a 2 months and you don’t see progress go to doctor and (GET YOUR HOROME LEVELS TESTED)- 95% of Somali niggas and men in west in general have low T because of diet and lifestyle.
4. Final Not sure sure how it is is other countries but in USA your doctor will test you’re blood and make sure you get the right testosterone amount

(Disclaimer)- Dont take steroids like testosterone by yourself from a random guy because every person blood level is different. Extra Testosterone in your body converts to Estrogen to balance out causing the stereotype such as infertility.

(Extra info 2)- The doctor you should see is a Endocrinologist. If the doctor won’t give you TRT then go to another one until they fold. Never go to a random guy.

(Last disclaimer)- If you still choose to get steroids from random guy take minimum and you should be good. But when you increase never know you’re blood levels so you’re taking a gamble.

Last edited:

Rooble44

For all my extremely skinny Somali niggas.

OP is right every Somali should take testosterone but before you do I would recommend

1. Take all supplements, multivitamins, fish oil, and mass gainer. (Make sure to get blood tested for vitamin deficiency)

2. Go to gym 6 days a week and eat 4000 calories a day. (Chicken and rice) Stick to minimum heavy lifts minimum cardio

3. After all of this for a 2 months and you don’t see progress go to doctor and (GET YOUR HOROME LEVELS TESTED)- 95% of Somali niggas and men in west in general have low T because of diet and lifestyle.
4. Final Not sure sure how it is is other countries but in USA your doctor will test you’re blood and make sure you get the right testosterone amount

(Disclaimer)- Dont take steroids like testosterone by yourself from a random guy because every person blood level is different. Extra Testosterone in your body converts to Estrogen to balance out causing the stereotype such as infertility.

(Extra info 2)- The doctor you should see is a Endocrinologist. If the doctor won’t give you TRT then go to another one until they fold. Never go to a random guy.
My Girlfriend is a locum nurse that travels around the UK, and 90% of Somali men who had their bloods done had low T according to her. I also noticed a similar thing 3 years ago in Xamar, my paternal uncle is a doctor and has a clinic, you have a mix between old and young men who have mental health issues such as depression and anxiety, coupled with erectile dysfunction. So naturally a hormone panel is one of the things he goes for, and according to him, he is yet to see a Somali man with test levels above 500 ng/dL. One thing that completely mind-fucked me is how are we as Somalis so fertile/virile with such low testosterone levels?

My Girlfriend is a locum nurse that travels around the UK, and 90% of Somali men who had their bloods done had low T according to her. I also noticed a similar thing 3 years ago in Xamar, my paternal uncle is a doctor and has a clinic, you have a mix between old and young men who have mental health issues such as depression and anxiety, coupled with erectile dysfunction. So naturally a hormone panel is one of the things he goes for, and according to him, he is yet to see a Somali man with test levels above 500 ng/dL. One thing that completely mind-fucked me is how are we as Somalis so fertile/virile with such low testosterone levels?

Most of them low T levels but it’s not abnormally low so fertility won’t be too affected. The average 20 year old Somali guy has below average T levels and slightly high estrogen levels. When men have high estrogen and low T they will be more emotional and have higher anxiety.

Last edited:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
At what age did you start TRT? Also did you consider using Nolvadex standalone for a short period and then come off to increase your natural test? A friend of mine did this but I can't remember if he used Clomifene or Tamoxifen. It's been 12 years since he ran the compound and his test went from late 300s to mid 700.
Having a test level of 415 is considered normal. I had good sex drive and didn't have any of the effects associated with low T. Also no doctor is gonna give you a script for TRT with a test level of 400. I self-prescriped my TRT for bodybuilding purposes.
I went on TRT in my early 20s. Serms (nolvadex..) just help you to restart your T production. The amount of T your body produce is determined by genetics when other factors don't come to play.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Were these somali men in the UK with low T old folks ?
Somali men back home have drug addiction, terrible diet and poor sleep so their hormone levels will be greatly affected but I highly doubt that's the case for Western somalis.

Last edited:
GP's in the UK tend to be iffy with checking test levels unless the situation warrants it. The men who's blood your gf was testing might be a sub-section of Somali men who were already having issues with test levels/fertility etc. They might not be indicative of Somali males in general.

When I got my levels tested I literally had to come clean about the little steroid experiment and make up loads of other additional shit. My Pajeet doctor, the absolute f-ggot, wouldn't budge wallahi.
Got like 780ish but still felt sluggish and low energy as f*ck for some reason, I don't think it's so cut and dry.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Most of them low T levels but it’s not abnormally low so fertility won’t be too affected. The average 20 year old Somali guy has below average T levels and slightly high estrogen levels. When men have high estrogen and low T they will be more emotional and have higher anxiety.
Do you proof about your claim. Somali men back home might have many health problem due to their lifestyle but your claim doesn't apply to Western somalis.

Btw, do you have a script for TRT or are you self medicating with TRT ?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
GP's in the UK tend to be iffy with checking test levels unless the situation warrants it. The men who's blood your gf was testing might be a sub-section of Somali men who were already having issues with test levels/fertility etc. They might not be indicative of Somali males in general.

When I got my levels tested I literally had to come clean about the little steroid experiment and make up loads of other additional shit. My Pajeet doctor, the absolute f-ggot, wouldn't budge wallahi.
Got like 780ish but still felt sluggish and low energy as f*ck for some reason, I don't think it's so cut and dry.
Right. UK, Europe and even Canada healthcare won't bother to check your hormone unless you have a qualifying reason

Do you proof about your claim. Somali men back home might have many health problem due to their lifestyle but your claim doesn't apply to Western somalis.

Western lifestyle is sedentary, are diets are shit, the bottled water we drink has traces of estrogen in it. The chicken we at has females hormones in it as well. But the worst of this was a study done that showed the birth control women take when they dispose of it goes into the water, fish were seen to have become females. https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.na...ndocrine-disruption-hormones-wildlife-refuges

this isn’t a conspiracy or anything it’s supported universally.

I don't think it's limited to Somali men in the West sxb, we live in an environment where your hormonal balance is constantly getting rekt. Estradiol in our drinking water from birth control pills, endocrine disrupting chemicals from plastic, chronic sleep deprivation from blue-light emitting screens etc.

Wallahi it's like a testoterone holocaust and no one seems to be talking about it.

Trending

Latest posts