Steroids for them a e s t h e t i c s gains

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bought the Athlean Xero bodyweight program for about 80 quid, the gains have been absolutely phenomenal. They're difficult though bare in mind. It came with videos and PDFs, its about 2gb. Cba uploading the whole thing but I can upload the PDFs for you if you want, want my fellow somalis to get swole.
Is it good for a beginner? I can only do few pushups.

Bought the Athlean Xero bodyweight program for about 80 quid, the gains have been absolutely phenomenal. They're difficult though bare in mind. It came with videos and PDFs, its about 2gb. Cba uploading the whole thing but I can upload the PDFs for you if you want, want my fellow somalis to get swole.
You pay for programs and take roids? Why do you look like shit then?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Is it good for a beginner? I can only do few pushups.
Starts quite easy and progresses, its a good starting point imo, the main pdf isn't uploading on here, its about 4.5 mb, if you tell me a way I can upload it, I'll upload it for you.

You pay for programs and take roids? Why do you look like shit then?
Read the thread you fucking dweeb, are you autistic or something? Where does it state that I take steroids? I am certain I look better than you and anyone in your family, stick to watching anime you fucking cuck.

Starts quite easy and progresses, its a good starting point imo, the main pdf isn't uploading on here, its about 4.5 mb, if you tell me a way I can upload it, I'll upload it for you.

Read the thread you fucking dweeb, are you autistic or something? Where does it state that I take steroids? I am certain I look better than you and anyone in your family, stick to watching anime you fucking cuck.
Create fantasies in your head. Youre just skinny farax with low body fat. With all that flexing you at most have 12" biceps. Pathetic.

Go eat clen and tren hard buddy.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Ok i will try to contact you on different app

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nah I’m too scared of needles to do roids even tho I got offered plenty of times at the gym. Also the long term effects and seeing people who go off a cycle losing gains with quickness turned me off :francis:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Bought the Athlean Xero bodyweight program for about 80 quid, the gains have been absolutely phenomenal. They're difficult though bare in mind. It came with videos and PDFs, its about 2gb. Cba uploading the whole thing but I can upload the PDFs for you if you want, just want my fellow somalis to get swole.

Edit: f*ck it, uploaded the PDFs; feel free to download if you're interested.
safe for that g needed a workout plan for this lockdown, also how many calories do u eat to bulk?

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Trust me, I've been training for 7 years, as a Somali you will most likely never have anything more than a 6/10 body without steroids. Find me one Natty Somali that actually looks good.

Pro-tip: You can't.

Nah that's a myth, people often get it confused with testicular atrophy. Now testicular atrophy does occur in people that take steroids, but it's normal and part of homeostasis.

You see your body already produces its own endogenous steroids (testosterone), so when you give your body exogenous steroids, your body thinks I have more than enough, let me cease the production until it gets low again. Hence why your testicles physiologically shrink, that's your body telling it not to produce any testosterone as we're already getting enough.

Some people have high levels and others low levels, which is why a doctor can legally prescribe testosterone to patients with Low-T.

Once you stop the steroid cycle (Typically 12 weeks), you have to take Nolvadex or Clomiphene citrate for 4 weeks to kick start your natural testosterone production.

A little fun fact: Typically your testosterone levels (Both free T and Total T) after PCT your natural testosterone levels would be higher than before you started your steroid cycle.

Most guys will never know what it truly feels like to feel Alpha, unless they actually trade in their natty card.
Pls don't preject your low t-levels on all somalis. Not all somalis look the same, contrary to popular belief. I got 5 different looks in my family alone.

Stop projecting your negativity and insecurity on everyone else, just to feel better about your short comings. That's like an ugly person saying that it's a human thing. Not everyone is beautiful and not everyone is ugly.

:draketf:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Ran a basic noob cycle of test E at 500mg and dbol back in the "aesthetic or nothing brah" era. Strength on the three big lifts fucking exploded by week three mainly because of the dbol, I don't think the testE really kicked in yet cus it was a long ester. In terms of confidence, libido and gym performance, it was the best three weeks of my life lmfao.

The rapid strength gain, mild night sweats, heart-palpitations from the dbol and the fact that I'd have to go through the PCT hell after the cycle scared me too much. I didn't want to feel like shit half the year when I was off cycle like all the other f-ggots around me. It would inevitably come to the point where I'd just have to cruise year-round and stay on a TRT dose inbetween cycles and never really come off.
You can make an argument for shit like HCG, and trying to fight natural test production shut-down during cycle but at that point is the juice really worth the squeeze? I wouldn't start sxb, you'll love it too much to stop wallahi.
Also if you've got any male pattern baldness in your family, it's goodnight Irene :ftw9nwa:
Do you still workout though. You recover quicker with anabolic steroids but you can still gain naturally.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Running a test only cycle once or twice a year shouldn't put you at risk. Recovering from the shut down is the hardest part. sarms (clomid, nolva) can put you in a depression state but if your willing to make this a lifestyle, I'll write you a simple cycle and proper pct you can run yearly

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Nah I’m too scared of needles to do roids even tho I got offered plenty of times at the gym. Also the long term effects and seeing people who go off a cycle losing gains with quickness turned me off :francis:
Also, f*ck up your naturally produce hormones functions or whatever it is

Mozart

You need people like me
Steroids mess up your natural testosterone production after you jump off them - Which is one of the worst things you could do as a man. You'll end up signing up for TRT by the time your 30.

Do you still workout though. You recover quicker with anabolic steroids but you can still gain naturally.
Yeah I trained. Honestly the best time I've ever had in the gym was during that short period. I'd accredit any gains in strength/mass to the dbol more-so than the test.

Good luck to anyone willing to go down that path, but personally the emotional collar-coaster of coming off cycle, crashing then back on etc seemed like a hassle. I'd rather cruise and stay on year-round.:manny:

Bought the Athlean Xero bodyweight program for about 80 quid, the gains have been absolutely phenomenal. They're difficult though bare in mind. It came with videos and PDFs, its about 2gb. Cba uploading the whole thing but I can upload the PDFs for you if you want, just want my fellow somalis to get swole.

Edit: f*ck it, uploaded the PDFs; feel free to download if you're interested.
My guy wallahi, giving these DYELs a program worth 80shekels for free. Somalis being Somalis though, watch them try and find flaws in the program :pachah1:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Yeah I trained. Honestly the best time I've ever had in the gym was during that short period. I'd accredit any gains in strength/mass to the dbol more-so than the test.

Good luck to anyone willing to go down that path, but personally the emotional collar-coaster of coming off cycle, crashing then back on etc seemed like a hassle. I'd rather cruise and stay on year-round.:manny:
Never quit hitting the gym and eating property. You can gain 25lb of muscle naturally in 4 years considering your diet and workout is on point and you can maintain that for life. 25lb is a lot of Muscle

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Never quit hitting the gym and eating property. You can gain 25lb of muscle naturally in 4 years considering your diet and workout is on point and you can maintain that for life. 25lb is a lot of Muscle
What are you on right now sxb? My boy is on anavar and test cycle right now

i know for sure when I hit my late 30s I will get on a test cycle :lolbron:

right now protein and glutamine is fine for me :kobeok:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
What are you on right now sxb? My boy is anavar and test cycle right now

i know for sure when I hit my late 30s I will get on a test cycle :lolbron:

right now protein and glutamine is fine for me :kobeok:
I went back on TRT since we're gonna be on lockdown for months.
By the time you hit late 30s, you've already reached your genetic limit. Anabolic steroids can't help you gain more than what your genetics allow.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
That's a fair reason bro, it's one of those things you have to be physically and mentally prepared for. But if you ever do decide to trade in your natty card, make sure you do plenty of research.

safe for that g needed a workout plan for this lockdown, also how many calories do u eat to bulk?
Anytime my brother. I personally go for around 4,500 Calories/day on a bulk. This is further broken down to (Roughly):
- Protein: 365g/day
- Carbs: 400g/day mainly from complex carbs with lots of fibre.
- Fat: 160g/day healthy fats from Extra Virgin Olive Oil, MCT oil, Nuts, Avocado, Eggs.
- Sugar: Less than 70g/day
- Saturated Fats: Less than 30g/day.

I'm 6'2 and weigh just over 100kg, you need to find a macro calculator that takes your Total Daily Energy Expenditure and other factors such as height, weight and activity levels into account, follow it and slowly tweak things as you go along. I would say 70% of your physique is made in the kitchen and what you're putting in your body, also don't forget to rest and get at least 8 hours of sleep every night.

Pls don't preject your low t-levels on all somalis. Not all somalis look the same, contrary to popular belief. I got 5 different looks in my family alone.

Stop projecting your negativity and insecurity on everyone else, just to feel better about your short comings. That's like an ugly person saying that it's a human thing. Not everyone is beautiful and not everyone is ugly.

:draketf:
Seriously you are so brain dead, actually feel bad for saying this but you are. How the f*ck do you come to such a conclusion? Apparently I'm >Low-Test. I honestly wasn't gonna upload the recent bloods I got done 6 weeks ago but check the attached results below and I dare you to call me low-test again :ftw9nwa: . I do not exaggerate when I say this, but I'm the literal meaning of high-test you naag, don't try and come for me you piece of shit.

Running a test only cycle once or twice a year shouldn't put you at risk. Recovering from the shut down is the hardest part. sarms (clomid, nolva) can put you in a depression state but if your willing to make this a lifestyle, I'll write you a simple cycle and proper pct you can run yearly
Yeah bro, I'm game for advice.

Also, f*ck up your naturally produce hormones functions or whatever it is
>Also, f*ck up your naturally produce hormones functions or whatever it is
>f*ck up your naturally produce hormones
>Naturally Produce
>Hormones functions or whatever it is
>Or whatever it is

:banderas:
:mjlol:

My guy wallahi, giving these DYELs a program worth 80shekels for free. Somalis being Somalis though, watch them try and find flaws in the program :pachah1:
Lol I'm on standby :ftw9nwa:

Bro exactly, but the funniest thing I can't seem to wrap my head around is, I know too many somalis around the world that have been training from 3-8 years, some who train alone and others who pay big money to personal trainers and still look like shit. There's the small minority that actually manage to make gains and look decent. Shit got to bad that Somali men have become memes, getting called "Cusman Caato" and "Lugo Basto" by Somali and non-somalis xalimos. Even though I personally don't fit into that bracket, still makes my blood boil for my fellow brethren.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 03.42.41.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 03.42.41.png
    431.2 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Trending