Staunch HSM supporter Rashid Abdi criticizes war on AS

F4EA7CA2-FC96-4C14-B744-0C9BBD1E2792.png

0417EECD-E8D0-4519-AF96-7C7AA6313ED7.jpeg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
More like his patronage is not ok with HSM.

This guy went to spread obvious lies about Farmaajo. He claimed that most of the Somali soldiers in Eritrea died in Tigray war. And that the Somali gov was lying about them. All which we know now to be false.

More like his patronage is not ok with HSM.

This guy went to spread obvious lies about Farmaajo. He claimed that most of the Somali soldiers in Eritrea died in Tigray war. And that the Somali gov was lying about them. All which we know now to be false.
Your saying the support is one sided?

The journalist branch he runs has always propped up HSM. So I don’t see why they’d switch now, they haven’t resorted to lying on his name yet. Like they did for farmaajo.So there’s that.

The journalist branch he runs has always propped up HSM. So I don’t see why they’d switch now, they haven’t resorted to lying on his name yet. Like they did for farmaajo.So there’s that.
So that shows me he has been denied something that he wants so he’s applying a bit of pressure for his white bosses at Sahan.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

it doesn't has to be switched, but a signaling that they are not ok with him.

Trending

Latest posts