State what you think of the poster above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Then what is with the kkkkk :reallymaury:

Kkkk i chill with fobs

Fobs my niggs wlh kkkkk

Also even as a child i used to hang out with the odeys for example after dugsi quraan in the masjid i used to chill with the old homies and listen to their fkd soo maad garan thats how i learned af somaali hade soo maad garan kkkk

Kkkk i chill with fobs

Fobs my niggs wlh kkkkk

Also even as a child i used to hang out with the odeys for example after dugsi quraan in the masjid i used to chill with the old homies and listen to their fkd soo maad garan thats how i learned af somaali hade soo maad garan kkkk

bonod.gif

Masha allah

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Kkkk i chill with fobs

Fobs my niggs wlh kkkkk

When I see the name I'm reminded of MKULTRA.

So that's why you're mgtow: It always comes down to 'pussy'
Not really since I can get it. Objectively speaking i am above average in both height and looks and I am a good conversationalist. mgtow implies that you do not get into relationships or marriage. My 'game' is considered weak because i don't approach anymore.

VixR

Veritas
Not really since I can get it. Objectively speaking i am above average in both height and looks and I am a good conversationalist. mgtow implies that you do not get into relationships or marriage. My 'game' is considered weak because i don't approach anymore.
Due to being mgtow:hillarybiz:

Does this tie into the whole existential crisis thing?

Due to being mgtow:hillarybiz:

Does this tie into the whole existential crisis thing?
lool I don't have an existential crisis. Absurdism is a natural human response, as humans we always seek answers... tbh, this mgtow is just a title. If marriage and relationships were feasible id be in them. I just don't see the point in investing in one atm. If it was more beneficial to be in one i wouldn't be mgtow. I would say I'm more of an opportunist. dunno if that makes sense. labels can be bs and truth at the same time.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
lool I don't have an existential crisis. Absurdism is a natural human response, as humans we always seek answers... tbh, this mgtow is just a title. If marriage and relationships were feasible id be in them. I just don't see the point in investing in one atm. If it was more beneficial to be in one i wouldn't be mgtow. ao I'm more of an opportunist. dunno if that makes sense. labels can be bs and truth at the same time.

In plain language, no shagging until I can afford it. *sad clown face*

VixR

Veritas
lool I don't have an existential crisis. Absurdism is a natural human response, as humans we always seek answers... tbh, this mgtow is just a title. If marriage and relationships were feasible id be in them. I just don't see the point in investing in one atm. If it was more beneficial to be in one i wouldn't be mgtow. I would say I'm more of an opportunist. dunno if that makes sense. labels can be bs and truth at the same time.

If I just out and say it, I think maybe you'd be/you were happier as a Muslim. It affirms everything you think is 'feasible'. And I'm not surprised bc atheist Somali men are Somali afterall and typically raised with these ideas. You think in terms of benefit at another's expense. I'm not arguing against your stance, btw, only analyzing it.

Basically :mjlol:, friends with benefits is the perfect relationship between a man and a woman.
Maybe at a certain stage, it is. For short periods, but not for any prolonged length of time. It doesn't last, which could be a pro and a con.

If I just out and say it, I think maybe you'd be/you were happier as a Muslim. It affirms everything you think is 'feasible'. And I'm not surprised bc atheist Somali men are Somali afterall and typically raised with these ideas. You think in terms of benefit at another's expense. I'm not arguing against your stance, btw, only analyzing it.

Maybe at a certain stage, it is. For short periods, but not for any prolonged length of time. It doesn't last, which could be a pro and a con.
Nope. I was pretty robotic and depressed as a muslim. I would say that there are also other reasons why i have such stances in regards to marriage. I wasn't raised with these ideas. My mother is a "feminist" she made me cook and clean. Quite the opposite to what you were insinuating really. I Personally just don't see any point in it. Am i evil for it? Maybe? My views might change as I become older. Yep someone will eventually catch feelings with the whole friends with benfits arrangement.

Status
Not open for further replies.