State funeral of the 5th President of Somalia, His Excellency Maxamed Faarax Ceydiid

I am not Hawiye so I am no Caydiid stan.

Afweyne used the Somali army to try and exterminate a clan. He poisoned the water wells of innocent geeljires. If that wasn't enough, he hired foreign mercenaries to bombard refugees as they fled the warzone.
No one in Somali history comes close to being the human garbage that Afweyne was. The fact that you are equating the two says all about your qabiil cuqdad ridden mind.
Afweyne killed people so did the USC on tribal basis, why is one murderer condemned but another praised?

If he had stabilized the country and made a dowlad, we probably would not be residing in dar-ul-kufr right now. But I guess getting back at the evil Daroodians was a more appealing option. :mjlol:
Wallahi everytime I mention Darood civilians and USC expansionist agenda in Mudug, I get a paragraph about Siad Barre

Caydiid got a map where he wanted to push into Bari, like how he pushed into Lower Shabelle

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Horta why do you care of the progress of Mogadishu ?
Are you from that city ?

You cant convince us afweyne government was progress compared to the past 10 years , the past 10 years Mogadishu doubled economicly and in size .

We the resilent folks of Mogadishu are working hard to improve despite not able to elect our own mayor or have controll of its security.

Were not all lucky or developed like "your city" sorry if we disappointed you😀
It's the capital city of a nation I'm from. Why are you backwards fuckers so stupid? :ohlord:

The only thing that city has built resilience to is the inconveniences of a qarax saxiib. Its a crude rendition of what it previously was and its obvious why the best thing you can say about its current form is it's more developed than it was almost half a century ago.

If he had stabilized the country and made a dowlad, we probably would not be residing in dar-ul-kufr right now. But I guess getting back at the evil Daroodians was a more appealing option. :mjlol:
Caydiid was a militia leader, like a dozen other were. How do you expect him to single-handedly "make a dowlad", when he didn't even have total control of the USC?

That thought process is so moronic and so far removed from reality, it continues to surprise that me people resort to it.

This Nigga Was Sent To Akhira By His Own Men And People Think Of Him A Ceasar

giphy.gif

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
TLDR: Barre destroyed Burco and Hargeisa, Aideed destroyed every city and our society. Had Aideed set up a government, Barre would have been captured and put to trail. All that needed to be done is pay reparations to the North for what happened in 1988.

By becoming a savage in 1991, Aideed cost every victim of the Kacaan from ever getting justice from Barre. They allowed Barre to escape and take looted cash with him, while they pillaged Somalia.

What did Caydiid do to Muqdisho that Afweyne didn't do ten times worse to Hargeisa or Burco?

I said Siyaad was only slightly better than Aideed. Only because he actually ran a country horribly for twenty years compared to Aideeds anarchy.

Also Siyaad destroyed Hargeisa and Burco. Aideed destroyed everywhere from Bosasso to Kismaayo, raping, pillaging and murdering innocents in between. There is no comparison.

Just admit your entire opinion is based on qabiilism and stop acting like there is anything remotely reason/fact based about it.

No, I have actually studied Somali history, meaning I have analysed comparative narratives of pre-colonial, colonial, Kacaanist and USC-Somalia. The latter period was the worst by a country mile.

Simple fact is that you are not being objective when you claim a warlord that started two decades of anarchy is better than a brutal dictator of a barely functioning country.

Both are horrible but I would take the dictator because that can be solved.

The fact that you think that what Afweyne did in the north could be solved by sending some aid packages to Hargeisa shows how unbelievably ignorant you are. I would suggest you read about what happened throughout the country in the 80's and 90's and not just rely on what your dad/grandad/uncles tell you.

You completely misunderstood what I said and wrote an emotional response. Allow me to dumb it down for you.

I said all that needed to do in January 1991 was fix the North, with aid packages. With Siyaad not in power, he could have easily been put to trial alongside his associates and victims could have received justice.

I didn't mention the last part because that is what normally happens when a dictator is removed from power effectively.

However, Aideed and his partners screwed over victims of the Kacaan by not establishing a working government to get justice from the Kacaan. Furthermore, all the alleged gold stolen by the Kacaan would have been also captured if we had a functioning government after January 26, 1991.

Also, my family despise the Kacaan and barely any of my family were in Somalia post-1990, so Aideed did not directly affect me.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Caydiid was a militia leader, like a dozen other were. How do you expect him to single-handedly "make a dowlad", when he didn't even have total control of the USC?

That thought process is so moronic and so far removed from reality, it continues to surprise that me people resort to it.

Abdullahi Yusuf was a militia leader, he started a dowlad. SNM were militia and they started a dowlad.

The failure of USC changed the study of International Relations. Today, when major powers discuss regime change, they always consult the fall of Barre as the prime example as what not to do.

Before 1991, the US would usually fund a militia group to overthrow a government, sometimes violently, without it descending to anarchy. Somalia was the first time a modern nation state descended into pure anarchy, because of said militia group.

Somalis can choose to admire Aideed, but his name is tarnished in the history books.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Each warlord who overthrew said barre is criminal they didn't liberated somalia they just carve domains for themselves

It's the capital city of a nation I'm from. Why are you backwards fuckers so stupid?

The only thing that city has built resilience to is the inconveniences of a qarax saxiib. Its a crude rendition of what it previously was and its obvious why the best thing you can say about its current form is it's more developed than it was almost half a century ago.

:mjlaugh:

Cool story buds ,

I'm still not going to feel sorry for you ,
Doesnt it suck knowing your people couldnt even build a proper toilet in your village despite not going through what Mogadishu went through ?

This boorsoneeri peasant really thought he did something by calling me backwards lol

Siad barre was worse than Aidid but Aidid is no mujahid. :heh:
Siyad Barre created a lot even invented Somali Latin writing and multiple projects across Somalia. He had strong agricultural policy in Somalia. Build the military. Strong regime.

Unlike Aideed that chased people out Muqdisho. Fought against his colleague Ali Mahdi. Literally destroying any building and looting anything.
I don’t know what’s worse😂

Ciyaal booli qaran trying hard to convince us said barre time was better ,writing whole essays and shit :drakekidding:
I know you lack the IQ and basic logic. Moriyaans only know how to loot and rape. Moriyaans failed to create a government for 30years hence why they elected Farmaajo because they know themselves😂 Siyad Barre is gone more than 30yrs what have achieved. You even took xamar but there still Qashin and bombs and isbaaro.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
:mjlaugh:

Cool story buds ,

I'm still not going to feel sorry for you ,
Doesnt it suck knowing your people couldnt even build a proper toilet in your village despite not going through what Mogadishu went through ?

This boorsoneeri peasant really thought he did something by calling me backwards lol
Who gave you PTSD? I'm not even from the anywhere near the South. Wallahi people like you are the living "unuga leh" meme, can't even want what's good for Mogadishu without one of you lot chimping out. I don't want to take your city, I just want it to function like normal city:heh:

I come from the North walaal I have toilets that are situated in areas that don't blow up. I wish the same for the biggest city in Somalia simply because it's my country.

Trending