State funeral of the 5th President of Somalia, His Excellency Maxamed Faarax Ceydiid

20210615_144834.jpg

Xamar looks much better than it did in the 70s , it's more developed and economically advanced .I mean look at all these fancy hotels and restaurants built with the stolen foreign aid money meant for the most vulnerable, and all the foreign military bases and African troops that keep us from killing each other .

Now ,Bal Sawir igu qabo, bro .

IMG_20210427_143153.jpg
20210615_144027.jpg

reer

VIP
Kacaanism is outdated, no Kacaanist can discuss what a Kacaan government would look like in 2021, there was no sustainable governing system laid down that could guide future generations. There weren't elections held so it's obvious if Afwayne died he would keep the power within his family, Somalia isn't like Arab countries where patron families inherit the state or like Egypt where dictators after dictators reign as it use to happen since the Pharoah, we Somalis are an eglitarian society, dad wax isku darsaday aan nahay. You know even the great Ahmed Gurey understood why it was important to have a puppet Sultan in Zeila, to protect the continuation of a state or state concept. Siad's attempt to mould the country would have only encouraged a generation of leaders to come and do the same thing, create a cult, mould the country to achieve a goal and everything else is collateral damage.
somali society lacks hierarchy. ugaasnimo is inherited but clan monarchs never had the tasks of modern nation states. there isn't the mindset of "i should listen to dawladda". kacaan suppressed it through xabbad until it couldnt. republicanism monarchy are likely fail until populace are ready for dawladnimo and the clan system is replaced by government. dictatorship will work as long as the guns can overpower the people. which again is temporary.

AUN fellas gone so there's not much to say now. He squandered an opportunity to stop the turmoil and instead chose to be the first in a chain of ever worser dameers burning down the country.

Saxiib most of the people in this forum live in the west. We know what progress is iyo waxaas ma'ahan.

Horta why do you care of the progress of Mogadishu ?
Are you from that city ?

You cant convince us afweyne government was progress compared to the past 10 years , the past 10 years Mogadishu doubled economicly and in size .

We the resilent folks of Mogadishu are working hard to improve despite not able to elect our own mayor or have controll of its security.

Were not all lucky or developed like "your city" sorry if we disappointed you😀

View attachment 189106

Xamar looks much better than it did in the 70s , it's more developed and economically advanced .I mean look at all these fancy hotels and restaurants built with the stolen foreign aid money meant for the most vulnerable, and all the foreign military bases and African troops that keep us from killing each other .

View attachment 189101View attachment 189104

:mjlol:

Weak .

May allah help you with your cuqdad 🙏🏽

I bet all those dissing xamar on this thread are from one community :lolbron:

And I bet when ajanabi ask yall where yall from you show them pictures of xamar .

I got news for yall , the good ol booli qaraan days are over .I know yall miss when afweyne was taking lands from the natives of Mogadishu and giving it to scums of your community but that's all done.

When we form our state and all the taxes collected goes back into developing our city I hope yall can cover your own share in FGS

:mjlol:

Weak .

May allah help you with your cuqdad 🙏🏽

You're the sick one who is advocating for and bragging about killing innocent people because of their qabiil.
Alhamdullilah, I got love for all Somali people regardless of qabiil .
I understand light-hearted FKD , but what you do is sickness, you remind me of that other creature who claims to hail from Galmudug.
My Allah Guide you and him/her to the right path, Amiin dheh.

You're the sick one who is advocating for and bragging about killing innocent people because of their qabiil.
Alhamdullilah, I got love for all Somali people regardless of qabiil .
I understand light-hearted FKD , but what you do is sickness, you remind me of that other creature who claims to hail from Galmudug.
My Allah Guide you and him/her to the right path, Amiin dheh.

Did not advocated on killing any innocent ppl but
AdvancedLongBream-max-1mb.gif

Some backward village boys will insult your ppl and city all day long but when you hit them back they come back with " your advocating killing innocent bebel"

:mjhaps:

He helped rid the country of a mass murdering dictator?
did he lift a finger though, it was his child soldiers who worked that load. His only legacy is the murder, raping and maiming of thousands of civilians for belonging to a certain clan. You Caydiid stans are weird.

did he lift a finger though, it was his child soldiers who worked that load. His only legacy is the murder, raping and maiming of thousands of civilians for belonging to a certain clan. You Caydiid stans are weird.

Not sure you understand the role of of armed forces commander. Do you think General Eisenhower fired a single bullet himself in WW2? I am not comparing Caydiid to Eisenhower, just trying to illustrate to point of the role of a commander.

Just to prove how utterly idiotic your argument is. On the one hand you don't give Caydiid credit for what his forces did in removing Afweyne from the country, as according to you he didn't lift winger. On the other hand, you attribute the blame for the atrocities you say his forces committed to him personally. Which is it, was he in charge and responsible or was he not? Me thinks your tribal bias is showing.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
somali society lacks hierarchy. ugaasnimo is inherited but clan monarchs never had the tasks of modern nation states. there isn't the mindset of "i should listen to dawladda". kacaan suppressed it through xabbad until it couldnt. republicanism monarchy are likely fail until populace are ready for dawladnimo and the clan system is replaced by government. dictatorship will work as long as the guns can overpower the people. which again is temporary.
You are the same person who doesnt support Galmudug and wants to devolve power to the district level for Caabudwaaq and to the gobol level in Jubbaland for Gedo.

Change starts at home.

Not sure you understand the role of of armed forces commander. Do you think General Eisenhower fired a single bullet himself in WW2? I am not comparing Caydiid to Eisenhower, just trying to illustrate to point of the role of a commander.

Just to prove how utterly idiotic your argument is. On the one hand you don't give Caydiid credit for what his forces did in removing Afweyne from the country, as according to you he didn't lift winger. On the other hand, you attribute the blame for the atrocities you say his forces committed to him personally. Which is it, was he in charge and responsible or was he not? Me thinks your tribal bias is showing.
Caydiid and Afweyne are the same to me, both men got drunk on power after the first sip, what did Aideed do after toppling Siad Bare. did he establish a dowlad, did he stop the pillaging and lootings. I have no interest in Xamar and its tribal politics but admit that your man fucked up

View attachment 189106

View attachment 189101View attachment 189104
Really irks you that the people you hate have developed their lands. Lovely stuff :obama:

A shame we share the same country however

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If he had stabilized the country and made a dowlad, we probably would not be residing in dar-ul-kufr right now. But I guess getting back at the evil Daroodians was a more appealing option. :mjlol:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Personally, I think the coup in 1969 destined us for war but USC gave us absolute anarchy.

Aideed is single-handedly the worst leader in Somali history. I put Siyaad slightly above because he knew how to run a country, albeit horribly but better than the chaos of the 1990's.

Aideed was responsible for numerous massacres, desecrations of mosques, looting of public infrastructure etc. During the Kacaan, we had a public schooling system, universities (plus the ability to study in the West), a functioning government and other useful services.

As much as I despite Siyaad, at least Somalia was in good condition when he left. All it needed was for a government to be formed and some aid packages to rebuild Hargeisa. But Aideed wanted to live a Mad Max fantasy and scorched Mogadishu.

Caydiid and Afweyne are the same to me, both men got drunk on power after the first sip, what did Aideed do after toppling Siad Bare. did he establish a dowlad, did he stop the pillaging and lootings. I have no interest in Xamar and its tribal politics but admit that your man fucked up
I am not Hawiye so I am no Caydiid stan.

Afweyne used the Somali army to try and exterminate a clan. He poisoned the water wells of innocent geeljires. If that wasn't enough, he hired foreign mercenaries to bombard refugees as they fled the warzone.
No one in Somali history comes close to being the human garbage that Afweyne was. The fact that you are equating the two says all about your qabiil cuqdad ridden mind.

As much as I despite Siyaad, at least Somalia was in good condition when he left. All it needed was for a government to be formed and some aid packages to rebuild Hargeisa. But Aideed wanted to live a Mad Max fantasy and scorched Mogadishu.
What did Caydiid do to Muqdisho that Afweyne didn't do ten times worse to Hargeisa or Burco?

Just admit your entire opinion is based on qabiilism and stop acting like there is anything remotely reason/fact based about it.

The fact that you think that what Afweyne did in the north could be solved by sending some aid packages to Hargeisa shows how unbelievably ignorant you are. I would suggest you read about what happened throughout the country in the 80's and 90's and not just rely on what your dad/grandad/uncles tell you.

Trending