State funeral of the 5th President of Somalia, His Excellency Maxamed Faarax Ceydiid

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He was not even shot fatally, but because all the doctors who could conduct complex surgery had left the country, no one could be found who could remove the bullet without killing him. He literally rotted while he was alive as his minions debated about where to send him for treatment. They kept arguing for 6 days and he died on the seventh.

The irony is that this is the man who killed Somalia's most skilled doctors because of his clan.
I hear his son behind the shooting.

Som

VIP
What i said doesnt mean im on your side xaywaan. Afweyne burned down many degaan and ordered the killing of many civilians in middle shabelle in the 80s including the current interior ministers father. Mudulood stand alone eboow.
If you speak like this Xayawaan adaa ah.
Let's go back to a normal discussion.
You said my kinsman are responsible for what happened. If you mean the marexaan state apparatus then YES i agree they had some responsibility for what happened until 1991. But after 1991 it was the Hawiye miltias who destroyed the country. This is an undeniable fact.
Many innocent daroods were butchered including kids, women and elders.
I condemn the killing of your folks, you should condemn the killing of mine.

Siad didn't steal anything. The banks were looted by the USC.
And even if Siad stole money how does that justify your adeers from the USC destroying the country? Why did they kill each other if the problem was Siyaad.?

I'm sure your hooyo and aabo told you afweyne was a hero who wasnt corrupted but there are many reports from somalis , ex kacaan government officials , u.n workers who all said afweyne and his mooryan regime looted the national bank befor fleeing the country.
Afweyne loots somaliajpeg.jpg

You cant blame usc for your misery but the ppl they fought for are happy of the outcome . Somalia is doing much better then afweyne dictatorship where only his clan got education , only his clan had full controll of the nations economy .

There are 100× more hospitals ,highschools and universities in spread in somalia then the fascist regime .

You can pray and wish things could go back to the time you parasites were using somalias national wealth as your own personal bank account but sorry to break it to you that mistake will never happen again the autistic dictator cheese was just a hiccup.

Som

VIP
I'm sure your hooyo and aabo told you afweyne was a hero who wasnt corrupted but there are many reports from somalis , ex kacaan government officials , u.n workers who all said afweyne and his mooryan regime looted the national bank befor fleeing the country.
View attachment 189026

You cant blame usc for your misery but the ppl they fought for are happy of the outcome . Somalia is doing much better then afweyne dictatorship where only his clan got education , only his clan had full controll of the nations economy .

There are 100× more hospitals ,highschools and universities in spread in somalia then the fascist regime .

You can pray and wish things could go back to the time you parasites were using somalias national wealth as your own personal bank account but sorry to break it to you that mistake will never happen again the autistic dictator cheese was just a hiccup.
Waryaa, you obviously didn't read any of my comments.
Go back and read
Your own hero Caydiid was educated in the USSR guess who payed ?
Somali universities? Your adeers sell medical and engineering licences in Xamar, that's what you call a university?
The only recognized degrees in somalia are the ones pre 1991
You seriously happy for the outcome? :drakelaugh:
How much deluded do you have to be
If your USC adeers are so good why did you leave or why did your family leave the country? I can bet you are diaspora. Your argument is invalid unless you are reer Muqdisho

Go back and read
Somali universities? Your adeers sell medical and engineering licences in Xamar, that's what you call a university?
If your USC adeers are so good why did you leave or why did your family leave the country? I can bet you are diaspora. Your argument is invalid unless you are reer Muqdisho
Xamar is more developed in 2021 than it was in 1990

Central Somalia is more developed in 2021 than it was in 1990

North East and North West Somalia/land is more developed in 2021 than it was in 1990

Good example is Hargeisa
C5tvtSLU0AAXqXd.jpg

Our literacy rate in 2018 was around 37.8%. In 1990 it was 24%
20210615_014806.png

Our economy was dependent on aid in 1990, and still is today.
20210615_014708.png

Our gdp has increased significantly since the kacaan regime
gdp-somalia.png

20210615_014721.png

This fantasy of a utopian Somalia did not exist, and Barre leaving was statistically good for Somalia, as well as morally. You have no leg to stand on:childplease:

For the record, I'm absolutely fine with talking about the many things the USC did wrong. The obvious example being the Ali Mahdi and Aidiid conflict. However, I won't entertain the discussion with any delusional kacaanist. Other than that, a fruitful discussion can be had

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
For the record, I'm absolutely fine with talking about the many things the USC did wrong. The obvious example being the Ali Mahdi and Aidiid conflict. However, I won't entertain the discussion with any delusional kacaanist. Other than that, a fruitful discussion can be had

Kacaanism is outdated, no Kacaanist can discuss what a Kacaan government would look like in 2021, there was no sustainable governing system laid down that could guide future generations. There weren't elections held so it's obvious if Afwayne died he would keep the power within his family, Somalia isn't like Arab countries where patron families inherit the state or like Egypt where dictators after dictators reign as it use to happen since the Pharoah, we Somalis are an eglitarian society, dad wax isku darsaday aan nahay. You know even the great Ahmed Gurey understood why it was important to have a puppet Sultan in Zeila, to protect the continuation of a state or state concept. Siad's attempt to mould the country would have only encouraged a generation of leaders to come and do the same thing, create a cult, mould the country to achieve a goal and everything else is collateral damage.

Go back and read

Dude most of my fams are still in banadir , and never left , I came to canada as economic migrant .

You cant compare the times if siad barre to now , ppl were defenseless against his brutall authoritarian . And the country was dirt poor

This brother breaks it down for you

North East and North West Somalia/land is more developed in 2021 than it was in 1990

Good example is HargeisaView attachment 189033

View attachment 189034
View attachment 189035

Our gdp has increased significantly since the kacaan regimeView attachment 189036
View attachment 189037

This fantasy of a utopian Somalia did not exist, and Barre leaving was statistically good for Somalia, as well as morally. You have no leg to stand on:childplease:

We in banadir are doing much better now , then when your illiterate booli qaraan ppl had every sec of the economy and even using the national bank as your personal bank
Siad barre take over issaqs and hawiyes .png

By early 1980s the economy collapsed and over 70% of rural population were in absolute poverty ,
Siad barre was qabilist A.png

I'm glad usc chased you parasites out , now I can enjoy watching crops grow in my lush
farms and invest in my city knowing that it wont be confiscated by a dictator regime

Som

VIP

Good example is HargeisaView attachment 189033

View attachment 189034
View attachment 189035

Our gdp has increased significantly since the kacaan regimeView attachment 189036
View attachment 189037

Gdp grows with time and population.
We had less people 30 years ago.
The Un litteracy estimate is BS, the governement said 90% all people in major cities were enrolled in schools, those who lived in baadiye were probably not part of the estimate but they were part of the mass litteracy campaign in the 1970s.
Before the wat we had a functioning flawed governement, now we have no governement and chaos.
Ask your parents, did bombs go off every month in Xamar in the 70s? Nope

Som

VIP
Dude most of my fams are still in banadir , and never left , I came to canada as economic migrant .

You cant compare the times if siad barre to now , ppl were defenseless against his brutall authoritarian . And the country was dirt poor

This brother breaks it down for you

We in banadir are doing much better now , then when your illiterate booli qaraan ppl had every sec of the economy and even using the national bank as your personal bank
View attachment 189043

By early 1980s the economy collapsed and over 70% of rural population were in absolute poverty ,
View attachment 189044

I'm glad usc chased you parasites out , now I can enjoy watching crops grow in my lush
farms and invest in my city knowing that it wont be confiscated by a dictator regime

Lol quruxda ku lahaa.
Few fancy hotels isn't qurux, post pics of destroyed neighborhoods and buildings that Still have bullets on the walls.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
AUN fellas gone so there's not much to say now. He squandered an opportunity to stop the turmoil and instead chose to be the first in a chain of ever worser dameers burning down the country.
When you're hate towards a people is so strong, you seethe at their progress. :ohlord:
Saxiib most of the people in this forum live in the west. We know what progress is iyo waxaas ma'ahan.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Siad did a better job than caydiid even if he had many flaws.
Siad led a normal country , caydiid destroyed it.
You can't compare the two.
I'm not a qabilist, i would have no problem with caydiid if he stabilized the country, but instead he chose to destroy it by continuing the civil war and murdering innocent people
Exactly his idiot war between him and ali Mahdi destroyed Mogadishu

you rather be a refugee for a whole generation where your grandparents likely to die in the west.
My people are richer today than in 1990. I've gained much and lost zilch

AUN fellas gone so there's not much to say now. He squandered an opportunity to stop the turmoil and instead chose to be the first in a chain of ever worser dameers burning down the country.

Saxiib most of the people in this forum live in the west. We know what progress is iyo waxaas ma'ahan.
k

Lol quruxda ku lahaa.
Few fancy hotels isn't qurux, post pics of destroyed neighborhoods and buildings that Still have bullets on the walls.
Most of those fancy hotels aren’t even hawiyas 😂😂😂 everybody invests in xamar because it’s the capital a lot of darood are still there contributing and building up the city. Why don’t these idiots focus on dhuudomareb iyo their actual degaans? Xamar is a capital city with a very diverse population, it gets a lot of investment and has very little to do with habargithir

Trending

Latest posts