State a fact about yourself that people aren't aware of

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can 6'4 when you 6'1 when your with any girl. How would they be able to tell?

The closer they are to your height, the more likely it is they will know you are fibbing. Also if they have family members which are tall they will know you are lying. And ain't nothing sadder than catching a man in a lie about his height. Save yourselves the shame my brothers:holeup:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The closer they are to your height, the more likely it is they will know you are fibbing. Also if they have family members which are tall they will know you are lying. And ain't nothing sadder than catching a man in a lie about his height. Save yourselves the shame my brothers:holeup:

The girls that usually ask for 6'4 are short af. They don't wouldn't know any better. Being caught out wouldn't be a disaster though, pretend you meant something or say you messed up lol. Always lie my niggas.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I have a really good memory, almost photographic alhamdulilah. In uni when I didn't understand how to work something out for exams I would just memorise it instead by looking at it properly, then I would apply the same thing in exams and almost always got the answer right and I didn't know why it was the right answer, I just knew it was. :francis:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
You can 6'4 when you 6'1 when your with any girl. How would they be able to tell?
It's probably as someone else pointed out, the further they are from you height-wise, the more inaccurate the guesses get

I'll never forget this tall cadaan girl at a house party blowing some guy's cover. I walked in while she was sitting down so I never really took notice. Some guy then decided to awkwardly comment on how long her legs were in front of everyone. She got defensive and told him he just has short limbs. He responded by saying he's 6' which is above average. She got up and wallahi she was literally 6'1 and towering over him. She looked at him and told him there's no way he could be over 5'10 and should stop bullshitting himself. He couldn't refute it so he just sat back down. I looked at her shoes and she was wearing those black Primark pumps, not even heels.
He spent most of the night smoking cigarettes in the garden. :meleshame:That's why you let them guess and then not correct them.:yousmart:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i thank Allah for my height :rejoice:

imagine having to lie about it :ohlord:

some of u niggas are 6'1 and shit and lying, for what fam? u won, that's it, game over :umwhat:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
i thank Allah for my height :rejoice:

imagine having to lie about it :ohlord:

some of u niggas are 6'1 and shit and lying, for what fam? u won, that's it, game over :umwhat:
If we ain't 6'4 we might as well be 5'6.:jcoleno:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
If we ain't 6'4 we might as well be 5'6.:jcoleno:
pretty sure I read that the perfect height in the eyes of women is like 6'2, anything more is supposedly too tall

6'4 is small forward status and literally the top 1℅ of height :lol: . if ur above 6' u made it fam

Status
Not open for further replies.